They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors were dressed up more this a.m. - post-verdict presser I guess - that was QUICK, has to be G 1st.

Hey guys board is going so slow and crashing if you are able to get to the chatroom thread come and join us.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am so thankful to have had you all here to traverse this horrific journey. Thanks to WS and all the mods!

Ashton was smiling as he was walking on the sidewalk to the Courthouse. He feels confident.

I just used my rescue inhaler as I'm afraid that I might have an asthma attack.

Hope there is justice for Caylee!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm so nervous!
th_nervous.gif

The news is reporting that they believe murder 1 is off the table given how quickly they came back. Anybody agree?

In the small chance there is a NG verdict, I hope everyone tries to maintain composure although I'm sure it wouldn't be easy.

I am worried about this as well. It also bothers me that they didn't ask questions.

Lesser charge maybe....one that takes DP off the table.

I personally don't care of she gets death. LWOP is fine by me. I think that is still justice.

I am just hoping it isn't manslaughter and she walks in just a few years.

OMG it happened fast.Please let there be justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. I saw CA and GA and i feel so bad for them.

I can't believe I'm finally witnessing the culmination of three years of desperate prayers, hopes and wishes for justice for our girl. I came to Websleuths with Caylee, just as so many others did, and it's finally happening. I didn't realize how overwhelming this moment would be, I'm surprised at how emotional I am right now. Words escape me.

There's nowhere else I'd rather be now, to watch this, than
than here with all of you at WS.

For 3 years you've been like really close cousins.....the close type of cousin you can share your innermost feelings and opinions.

If I needed to vent, cry, get frushtrated at the latest in this case, share a new theory that would have been so bizarre to some.......... during the 3 year process I came here, sat down and literally "Visited" with very close cousins who understood, never criticized, were patient and were always willing to listen to my thoughts....good and bad.....no matter what time of day or night.

I am so Grateful to all of you!

I just shut and locked my office door, and I am going to ignore all calls, and let them go to voice mail....I am so nervous, you would think that IM on trial...ugh.

Vinnie just said that this moment is about GA and CA. WTH?

NO... no the hell it's not. It's about CAYLEE. That just pizzes me off.

Is it just me, or is the site incredibly slow right now??

We need a bigger server, I think!

Thank you so much for whoever sent out the email alert about the verdict!

will ws'ers feel justice has been served if the jury comes back with 2nd degree murder charges?

Oh I hope no one who wants to watch this misses this.

OMG! We were just on the way out of the house, my finger on the alarm pad, ready to punch it.
I ran outside and literally shook my husband. "WE can't leave now!! The VERDICT is in!!!"
Husband rolls eyes and says get inside and go talk with your friends about it. lol yay!

Oh the nerves.
PLEASE be justice for Cayleee!
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads