They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick with fear. Please God, let this be a guilty on all charges for our Caylee.

CAYLEE

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Fellow WSer's, although I have been on the minority side of this issue, I have truly enjoyed discussing this case with the wonderful, intelligent, and caring people on this site.
Regardless of the outcome of the verdict, I am honored to be among you.

Tricia thank you very much for this site, and thanks to the moderators, GREAT JOB

Oh I hope no one who wants to watch this misses this.

Did you see the guard with Cindy and George went by? He could't take his eyes off them for a long, long time. Very concerned look on guard's face for the parents.

In the small chance there is a NG verdict, I hope everyone tries to maintain composure although I'm sure it wouldn't be easy.

silly me,,,,,am pregnant but I SOOOO need a ciggy right now!I am so nervous!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T613YgLw_HE"]YouTube - ‪Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine‬‏[/ame]

I feel so sorry for George & Cindy, regardless of any & all past actions. I cannot for the life of me imagine what they are feeling right now and the pain they will have to endure for years to come.

I don't have any empathy whatsoever for Casey and as horrible as it is to say it I cannot wait to see her reaction to the verdict. She had no empathy for Caylee, and she deserves none.

People cheered outside when the announcement was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member