They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the worst stomach ache and chills right now. What the heck!

OMG George and Cindy look so beat up:( They've lost so much:( ^i^

I am listening to Caylee singing you are my sunshine and I am BAWLING.

Cindy supported by George. She looked like her knees are weak.

1) the jury had a lot of paperwork to fill out for the court on verdicts--must have taken hours just for that part
2) they don't have to determine premeditation at this point, and they don't have to choose the penalty (the judge does that)
3) they can recommend a punishment, but not necessary

CA had to be supported into the court room. As much as i dislike her, i cannot imagine what she is going through right now.

One of the people walking in to the gallery wearing sleep pants..That just ticks me off,what disrespect...
OMW...poor George and Cindy...I don't care what you think about them..this is heartbreaking..Once again, Lee left out, maybe by choice..

Yuri, John Allen there to see justice!!:rocker:
I wish Sherrif Beary was there!!:fence:

I actually got very emotional when I heard they came to a verdict, started crying.

I dont even have words. I have a special place in my heart for all of u and how dedicated u were to seeking justice for this precious baby, Im just overwhelmed with emotion right now. I really think we are gonna need some kind of therapy thread after all this is said and done. Justice is coming baby!!

Love ya'll. I am at work with major tears in my eyes. I feel alot for cindy and george right now. Bless them!!

how many more minutes?
i am watching live but I am lost.....

well....I think I will put this here...........I was never a George Anthony fan during all this but I just watched him breaking down on the stand and I almost cried......even if I never trusted him I felt for him and I feel SORRY for him.........proud of you today george and I know you are sorry and you feel you failed little Caylee but let's hope justice will be done today..........

I don't care what she'll get,LWOP or DP.....I personally would go for LWOP.....I just hope right now that the verdict is GUILTY...so here I am with you hoping and waiting.............

I am so excited and so nervous. I feel good its a prosecution verdict since it was quick. I can't stand this!! ugh. Glad you are all here. Whats everyone's feelings?

All I can think of is Caylee and how much I would have loved to had a little girl like her.....and, I can't wait to hear the word "GUILTY"

(((hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member