They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNEW that if I walked away for five minutes this would happen...why didn't I do it earlier?!

I have explained the bare minimum of the Mommy that hurt her little girl to my 5 year old when he has seen me watching this on tv. My 5 and 3 year just came in here and I told them that the Mommy is getting ready to get in big trouble. My 3 year old said "because wittle Caylee's gone Mommy." That brought tears to my eyes. I have not even told her what happened. Justice is coming and the whole world is going to get to watch.

Prayers to George, Cindy, Lee, Mallory and everyone who loved Caylee.

Stay strong for Caylee.

i cant get into cnn live at work, boooo. well im on wftv....come on with it!

Yuri just came in...I hope he sees the justice he fought so hard for! ^i^

I can hardly breathe, I swear if it's Not Guilty I might pass out!

Just stepped out of the shower and good news, the verdicts been reached. I can't help but feel good about what's to come. It can't be innocent of all charges because I'd tell the rest of them I could hold my breath a long time before that happened. <insert blue in the face smiley>

I didn't even have time to fix my hair. waiting

:great::great: Just showed YURI MELICH going into the Gallery

:great:

1) the jury had a lot of paperwork to fill out for the court on verdicts--must have taken hours just for that part
2) they don't have to determine premeditation at this point, and they don't have to choose the penalty (the judge does that)
3) they can recommend a punishment, but not necessary

OH my god. Cindy can barely walk.

WFTV just said George and Cindy were having lunch and they had a crew following them. Very important question. What kind of salad dressing did George have???

(I wouldn't be surprised if HLN reported that)

There's Yuri. Is Lee there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member