They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC still has the Civil trial.

And the IRS taxes she never paid on the blood money from Caylee's pictures... but that still does not deliver justice to Caylee. This is sick!!! I want to see the jurors and what they have to say. I am shocked. Poor Caylee.

What the heck was this jury thinking? I'm shocked! I was worried about this jury!

Jose actually surprised me by being gracious but CM was a total a$$. I hope the jury will agree to speak.

I bet Baez wouldn't hire Casey as a babysitter.

i wrote a big rant calling the lady justice a bad name, and giving myself a time out but I cant find it now. Hopefully the mods cant either! Im sick. I have no more faith in Lady Justice or the human beings that make up juries.

I am so sorry Caylee, sweetie. You are loved and will be remembered.

We can only hope that the first guy that she 'celebrates' her release with, is an undiscovered serial killer or HIV+...

OMG--best post ever!!! Thank you for cheering us up!

My brother's murderer will walk free.......

Un-freaking-real! I guess in the eyes of those 12 jurors, little Caylee is responsible for her own death!?!?!? :maddening:

Did they not hear ICA's own attorney admit to a drowning (even though we all know that wasn't true)? Do they not think that is culpable negligence AT LEAST????? WTF!?!?! :maddening:

I feel exactly like I did after OJ's trial. Kicked in the gut and more than disgusted that there was NO Justice for Caylee. Wondering where KC will go
'"home" to. I cannot even imagine GA will let her come back to their house. I am physically SICK.

How did 12 people think that there was not a dead body in that trunk??? HOW?????

I want to say that I love all of you - I will never follow
another case again in my life. ICA wil now do the celebrity
rounds with the Defense. It is a sad realization that this
Defense Lied like dogs and won this case. It is a sad day for Caylee.
ICA will not go back to the Anthony House - George won't allow it.

Jose Baez just now said on wftv.com "we have the Greatest Constitution in the World" - (STICK A FORK IN ME)
Jose Baez is a fool.
Kathi Belich - Defense spent most of their time bashing the media

As I said I Love all Websleuther but I am gone - this is so horribly sad.
The Defense Team and ICA can & will B in H.
The Defense and ICA need to realize that 90% + of viewers believe
ICA to be a MURDERER!
(my side note: I will not watch any show in the future that has Ica
or any member of the Defense on their show.
Love ya
bye bye

My brother's murderer will walk free.......

Awww, let's pray not. Try to keep hope alive for justice, Tulessa. Not all jurors leave their common sense at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak