'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is as far as I read. The implication of what she has done just maked me so sad. From what I am understanding this to mean, is that casey took off caylees cloths and put them somewhere else. Now that poor little baby is naked and dumped somewhere, all alone naked. I can hope casey would have wrapped her in a blanket. To kill a child is horrible, but to not care about the "remains" after death is just plain evil. I cant stand the thought of that poor baby purposefully being undressed and laid naked someone in the cold exposed to animals.

It's truly horrible to think about. Most mothers with a heart couldn't even bear to part with clothes that belonged to their baby, especially if she has passed. I have boxes full of clothes and toys my children have outgrown, and they are all alive, well, and happy right now.

You can't make sense out of it, because evil doesn't follow logic. It's often the absence of logic, which is why crimes are so hard to solve.

Originally Posted by countzero
Sheeze, took me a while to soak all these theories in my wee brain.

The only problem I see with many of the theories everyone has thought about is this:

KC makes this statement weeks after Caylee disappears. For 31+ days there are alleged Caylee's clothing just sitting somewhere. Due to the fact that for these 31+ days, no one but KC knows Caylee is missing.

Who, under these circumstances, would even take notice of some child's clothing just laying on the ground, or placed in a trash can? Everyday, somewhere in the USofA, you can find a kids shoe, shirt, pants, socks, backpack or whatever just laying on the road, side of the road, sidewalk or trashcan and parking lots and does anyone think twice about it. Nope. We all just take a glance at it and it is forgotten.

So, this statement KC makes is important. Just attempting to decipher it is the challenge.
It is important. Universal would keeps records on items found, imo. The perp would know this and know that LE could "find" the clothes that way instead of them being dumped somewhere they may be missed.

<<Maybe that was her thinking, that they would change her clothes into somthing else, and change her appearance.>>

Just speculating here, but I think that's exactly Casey's MO. Say her plan was (and it looks that way) to accuse kidnappers (Zanni) of abducting Caylee. Casey plants clothes in an obvious place so that when the clothes are found, she can say "see, they changed her clothes and altered her appearance".
Bingo!

I thought about this as well. Last night on NG Padilla did step lightly saying that he wasn't sure of KC's exact words. However the reports I've seen this morning are attributing the statement to someone they are calling a "lead investigator" in the case. If someone inside this case is claiming they heard this, then it is a whole new ballgame.

If it is coming only from LP's fuzzy memory then it may not hold as much water as we think it does.

I'm interested to know exactly who heard her say this, and are they 100% certain it is what she said.
This statement not only came from the Stacy M. (female security detail), it was confirmed to the reporter by the lead investigator on the case. This is NOT a case of LP making it up or embellishing anything. It was stated in the article.

How can you be certain that is what she said? Without context the statement makes no sense.

The statement makes it sound like KC put the clothes in what she considered an "easier" place to find than the place she put the body.

MOO

It is important. Universal would keeps records on items found, imo. The perp would know this and know that LE could "find" the clothes that way instead of them being dumped somewhere they may be missed.

I agree about them keeping records. This past Summer I was at a very small, family-run amusement park (not a major theme park). I left a bag of medical supplies on a bench and didn't realize it until about 3-4 hours later. I went to their security office and they had my bag, but they also had a full report stating when it was found, where it was found, who found it, along with a full description of the bag. I guess my point is that if a place that small has reports, I'd imagine a place like Universal would have similar reports.

This statement not only came from the Stacy M. (female security detail), it was confirmed to the reporter by the lead investigator on the case. This is NOT a case of LP making it up or embellishing anything. It was stated in the article.

Why do a lot of people think there is always "lies" or "make believe" when someone speaks in this case? Errr...

This comment makes me think it is all a game to her. She's challenging LE IMO. 'They haven't even found her clothes".. also makes me think that they are being overlooked, and in a much easier spot to find then poor little Caylee.

If any of the bones that they have reported that were animal bones, or non related to Caylee, that hole with the stink and trash... how long would it take for testing to come back to determine who those bones (if they were human) belonged to?

The one more day request sounds more to me like she was going to take off to California to flee. She had been working a serviceman out there to take her in, imo. If she were allowed another day...we would also be searching for the perp right now.

I agree SS. She was planning to flee ala Scott Peterson. Remember how Lee picked up her bag and noticed how organized it was? She was trying to fit in everything she possibly could before she left. She had no intentions of sticking around and dealing with the fallout. That's part of the reason I believe she had a poorly thought out story for a missing Caylee. She never thought she'd have to explain where Caylee was and why Caylee hadn't been with her for so long. She probably figured that if she took off, everyone would just **advertiser censored**ume that Caylee was with her.

When her mom showed up at Tony's, however, her perfect plan fell to pieces. :mad:

Why do a lot of people think there is always "lies" or "make believe" when someone speaks in this case? Errr...

Probably because there have been so many lies in this case.

My apprehension was only based on LP's reaction on NG last night. He didn't want to go all the way and say he remembered word-for-word what was said. He also said he couldn't remember the context.

To me it doesn't matter, but any "hole" left open in this case is another one that KC may crawl through...and I'd hate to see that happen.

This comment makes me think it is all a game to her. She's challenging LE IMO. 'They haven't even found her clothes".. also makes me think that they are being overlooked, and in a much easier spot to find then poor little Caylee.

If any of the bones that they have reported that were animal bones, or non related to Caylee, that hole with the stink and trash... how long would it take for testing to come back to determine who those bones (if they were human) belonged to?

She's a sociopath. Everything is a game to her. Life is nothing but one long competition. A competition which Casey is determined to win. Even the way she 'took over' Baez is part of her game. She just molds herself into what men want. Then she works her way deep into them for control. I've seen women do this. It's quite interesting. Freaky, but interesting all the same.

I agree SS. She was planning to flee ala Scott Peterson. Remember how Lee picked up her bag and noticed how organized it was? She was trying to fit in everything she possibly could before she left. She had no intentions of sticking around and dealing with the fallout. That's part of the reason I believe she had a poorly thought out story for a missing Caylee. She never thought she'd have to explain where Caylee was and why Caylee hadn't been with her for so long. She probably figured that if she took off, everyone would just **advertiser censored**ume that Caylee was with her.

When her mom showed up at Tony's, however, her perfect plan fell to pieces. :mad:

IIRC, KC was all about organization.

But 1 more day....Wasn't this during the 911 calls? If so, CA actually stepped up and thought about Caylee before KC and was making sure she didn't have 1 more day to do a damn thing.
It did come out then yes. Cindy did not call to report Caylee missing. She called out of rage about the car and the credit cards...Caylee missing was an afterthought. She wasn't attempting to beat the perp at anything as far as reporting her missing etc. She was enraged about the $$$$.

Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther

When her mom showed up at Tony's, however, her perfect plan fell to pieces.
The bag was nice and neat because I believe Tony went through it to see if she was stealing from him. Lee noted it because the perp is basically a haphazard person and it was uncharacteristic of her for it to be so neat.

I believe she was in the stages of setting up an exit, but was caught offguard by CA. She didn't make any attempt at going anywhere and wouldn't until the time suited her. She was in the earliest stages of setting up leaving, but she had the story of Caylee all ready to go, imo.

The statement makes it sound like KC put the clothes in what she considered an "easier" place to find than the place she put the body.

MOO

GOOD POINT! It would also fit with her kidnap story. If the clothes were found and that area searched for Caylee - she wouldn't be found

The bag was nice and neat because I believe Tony went through it to see if she was stealing from him. Lee noted it because the perp is basically a haphazard person and it was uncharacteristic of her for it to be so neat.

I believe she was in the stages of setting up an exit, but was caught offguard by CA. She didn't make any attempt at going anywhere and wouldn't until the time suited her. She was in the earliest stages of setting up leaving, but she had the story of Caylee all ready to go, imo.
Clint was asked if she was neat/tidy and he responded that she was. He implied that TonyL wouldn't have accepted her staying there if she wasn't.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member