'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have been up all nite and so this may be really off the wall. But I was thinking about this tonight and about the report that KC liked watching CSI shows. One thing that has always struck me about the CSI shows is that when they interview, the person being interviewed never says things right out plain- even if they are innocent. They kinda hint and talk around what really happened.

The report of KC saying that they haven't even found her clothes reminded me of something else that KC allegedly said earlier. That if they had listened to her they would have found Caylee. We thought she meant that they should have listened to her about ZFG, but we knew that was a dead end.

What if KC arranged some macabre treasure hunt. She may have arranged her clues to implicate someone else, so she cannot just say this is where Caylee is. If you think of it like a CSI episode, she may have planned to lead LE indirectly to the clues, leading up to an ah ha moment where Caylee is found and a suspect (not her) is found. Not realizing that people don't think like her, and don't understand her clues. And thus her seeming to be disgusted with LE for not finding the clues and Caylee. Because it is plain in her mind.

ZFG/Zanny/nanny/kidnapping was nothing more than the "vessel" to get all of the clues in. She talked about Blanchard Park- so maybe the cross that was found was one clue she arranged. I heard it was found on a jogging path, so the clues are probably not well hidden. Just maybe not easily recognized.

She talked about Universal, but I think that is a dead end because it wasn't related to Caylee. I think LE trued to use that to break her and make her realize that her story wasn"t believeable. I don't think she really intended that as a clue. She allegedly warned her parents against Jesse.... could another clue be near Jesse??? What else has she said that may have been hints toward where a clue might be?

We may have to look at what she has said, not at face value but more like it might have been presented in a TV show. After all, that may have been her model for this.

This makes a lot of sense. Also the missing Blackjack ...

I really like what you are thinking....there is to many weird things in this case......maybe a thread on things that KC said that striked us odd...nothing that GA or CA or anyone else......only KC......

KC asked her mom to give her one more day? why? did she not finish her plan?
why did she wear the clothes she stole
why did she cash those checks at the bank in clear site of the cameras?
why the cross necklace
why the statements:
if they only had listen to me they would have found Caylee
they cant even find her clothes-meaning the clothes are in plain site
she is close to home
she had a script to follow-meaning KC made a plan?
they wont break me-meaning tell them where Caylee is
why the warning against Jess-he was her friend
I have not seen my daughter in 31 days-not she was lost or stolen-physicaly seen with her eyes
KC tatoo
Deleating all of her photos

anyone else? want to brain storm on what struck out the most? in your mind I know we have talked about all of them and differnt therios...maybe we can see what stood out the most and focus on that .....remember its what KC said not anyone else and you cant make it a fact or lie out of what she said.....only the words she said ....that struck you...does that make since....Ive been up all night cant sleep :) and sorry for spelling mistakes..:crazy:

yes why 1 more day, she asked mother for?????
di·a·bol·i·cal (d-bl-kl) also di·a·bol·ic (-k)
adj.
1. Of, concerning, or characteristic of the devil; satanic.
2. Appropriate to a devil, especially in degree of wickedness or cruelty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes why 1 more day, she asked mother for?????
di·a·bol·i·cal (d-bl-kl) also di·a·bol·ic (-k)
adj.
1. Of, concerning, or characteristic of the devil; satanic.
2. Appropriate to a devil, especially in degree of wickedness or cruelty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The one more day request sounds more to me like she was going to take off to California to flee. She had been working a serviceman out there to take her in, imo. If she were allowed another day...we would also be searching for the perp right now.

How about the latest "several people have borrowed my car in the past" comment when the forensics on the car came back? Now her friends are driving around with bodies in her trunk??? kc makes me :furious:

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

maybe the person who borrowed the car did something with the clothes.

to me the clothes comment indicates kc was reasoning that since her clothes haven't been found, she was still alive and wearing them, which means since the truth is opposite of what kc says, that Caylee was disposed of without any clothes. JMO

Lemme add a little speculation myself to some points already posted...jus summarizing for convenience.

• Consider that Casey began the process of digging a hole in the backyard with intent to bury the body, but, after some effort the bagged body was placed in the shallow hole, and perhaps Casey began the process of covering it with loose dirt. At this point Casey observed the hole wasn't deep enough and aborted this burial location in favor of a disposal elsewhere, and returned the shovel. The bagged body was placed in the trunk and carried with it some loose dirt.
  • Consider that Caylee's clothes weren't removed until after the first day of death had elapsed in hopes that if/when discovered the remains would be unidentifiable otherwise, in which case they may have already contained some early decomp fluid
  • Consider the removed clothes were bagged and thrown in the trunk of the Pontiac with the intent to dispose of them.
  • Consider the disposal of the body became an unanticipated and overwhelming problem for Casey, and disposing of the bag of clothes faded in comparison to this problem.
  • Consider, following the disposal of the body, the bag of clothing remained in the trunk until 6/27 when Casey investigates the source of the smell, discovers the bag and tosses it, subsequently commenting to Amy about getting rid of the source of the smell.
  • Consider there may have been several bags of trash in the trunk of the Pontiac as at least one was discovered and submitted into evidence when the car was recovered on 7/15.
  • Consider some bags of trash were discovered ~11/9 in a wooded area on Sunderson Rd in a "hole" created by some trees, with searchers commenting on the stench from many, many yards away, and causing them to run the other direction for relief...yet, no remains were not located with this trash. Recall that DNA testing may require several weeks to process.
  • Consider the cell tower Casey pinged the morning of 6/27 @ 11:34AM commenting to Amy about getting rid of the smell IS ON Sunderson Road, albeit a slight detour, on her return trip toward Tony's - cut short @ Amscot that morning.
  • Consider Casey did not intend to lose the Pontiac as she was taking actions to secure gas (see "the chase" post in 6/29-only ping thread, and Amy's statements about securing gas can 6/30 morning).

1) I feel KC wanted one more day- so she could run
2) I feel she is giving no clues at all- I think she made up lies as she went along- buying time - thinking they would believe her and she still may get a chance to run-Never expected to be arrested so quickly- When she couldn't run- she decided to stick with her story- not knowing of another one at the time - her story has changed since she has had time to reconsider what she had said-however, not to any good
3) I do feel she intended to put gas in the car, so as to look like a kidnapping, or car jacking. Running out of gas was too obvious.
4) I feel KC left AH's number in plain sight in the car to involve AH. if the car was found before she returned, to try and cover up what she stole from AH
5) I feel she told her parents not to trust JG, for the same reason- she also
stole from him-allegedly. Make the two of them look bad and trying to pin something on her- they know her better than her parents did.

Just my opinions, and mine alone!
3)

How about the latest "several people have borrowed my car in the past" comment when the forensics on the car came back? Now her friends are driving around with bodies in her trunk??? kc makes me :furious:

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

maybe the person who borrowed the car did something with the clothes.

to me the clothes comment indicates kc was reasoning that since her clothes haven't been found, she was still alive and wearing them, which means since the truth is opposite of what kc says, that Caylee was disposed of without any clothes. JMO

IMO, KC is trying to say this to get out of this situation so she can live the free life she so longed for. KC did away with Caylee & her clothes.

The one more day request sounds more to me like she was going to take off to California to flee. She had been working a serviceman out there to take her in, imo. If she were allowed another day...we would also be searching for the perp right now.

But 1 more day....Wasn't this during the 911 calls? If so, CA actually stepped up and thought about Caylee before KC and was making sure she didn't have 1 more day to do a damn thing.

Sheeze, took me a while to soak all these theories in my wee brain.

The only problem I see with many of the theories everyone has thought about is this:

KC makes this statement weeks after Caylee disappears. For 31+ days there are alleged Caylee's clothing just sitting somewhere. Due to the fact that for these 31+ days, no one but KC knows Caylee is missing.

Who, under these circumstances, would even take notice of some child's clothing just laying on the ground, or placed in a trash can? Everyday, somewhere in the USofA, you can find a kids shoe, shirt, pants, socks, backpack or whatever just laying on the road, side of the road, sidewalk or trashcan and parking lots and does anyone think twice about it. Nope. We all just take a glance at it and it is forgotten.

So, this statement KC makes is important. Just attempting to decipher it is the challenge.

Great Point- So! What if KC the "They" KC is talking about is not LE or the searchers? How about mom and dad? RM did mention somewhere that KC was washing some clothes one day.
So, what if she washed Kaylee's clothes and took them back to the house and left them there? After GA gave a description of the clothes- did LE find them at the house or did CA find them?
It appears this was all about hurting her parents or at the least CA. Maybe, she didn't want Kaylee to have anything bought by the Grdma.
Maybe, CA told her during the fight to get out and don't take anything she paid for. H-Hmmmm! Then KC may have brought them back as a another slap in the face.

OMG! "they didn't even find the clothes yet"? What is this scum bag thinking this is; a scavenger hunt???? CA should of aborted her

Sheeze, took me a while to soak all these theories in my wee brain.

The only problem I see with many of the theories everyone has thought about is this:

KC makes this statement weeks after Caylee disappears. For 31+ days there are alleged Caylee's clothing just sitting somewhere. Due to the fact that for these 31+ days, no one but KC knows Caylee is missing.

Who, under these circumstances, would even take notice of some child's clothing just laying on the ground, or placed in a trash can? Everyday, somewhere in the USofA, you can find a kids shoe, shirt, pants, socks, backpack or whatever just laying on the road, side of the road, sidewalk or trashcan and parking lots and does anyone think twice about it. Nope. We all just take a glance at it and it is forgotten.

So, this statement KC makes is important. Just attempting to decipher it is the challenge.

Great Point- So! What if KC the "They" KC is talking about is not LE or the searchers? How about mom and dad? RM did mention somewhere that KC was washing some clothes one day.
So, what if she washed Kaylee's clothes and took them back to the house and left them there? After GA gave a description of the clothes- did LE find them at the house or did CA find them?
It appears this was all about hurting her parents or at the least CA. Maybe, she didn't want Kaylee to have anything bought by the Grdma.
Maybe, CA told her during the fight to get out and don't take anything she paid for. H-Hmmmm! Then KC may have brought them back as a another slap in the face.

[*]Consider some bags of trash were discovered ~11/9 in a wooded area on Sunderson Rd in a "hole" created by some trees, with searchers commenting on the stench from many, many yards away, and causing them to run the other direction for relief...yet, no remains were not located with this trash. Recall that DNA testing may require several weeks to process.
[*]Consider the cell tower Casey pinged the morning of 6/27 @ 11:34AM commenting to Amy about getting rid of the smell IS ON Sunderson Road, albeit a slight detour, on her return trip toward Tony's - cut short @ Amscot that morning.
[/LIST]

snipped

Didn't they say there were animal remains in the hole? It never sat well with me that garbage bags would contain or be hiding animal remains. Were ocso csi people called to the scene? Are they testing the contents? I thought they immediatly passed it off as an animal?

I haven't read through all of these posts.. but does it bother ANYONE that Padilla is only coming out with this bombshell NOW??? I'm on the fence about Padilla, but it sure does seem he releases his "information" when it best suits him.

You know, it seems to me that this is as good as a confession.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html (tangerinemoon posted)

IMO
Her statement "presupposes" that the clothes are hidden somewhere.
The truth is embedded in what she said.

Detectives say she is "playing a game."

Could this mean that during the 31 days, as I've mentioned before (many times) that she hid evidence, such as the clothing, in different locations to throw the investigation off track? In essence, playing a game of: hide and seek?

I wonder if KC actually said "the clothes she was wearing" or just "her clothes". She did supposedly leave the house with the intention of being gone a while and IIRC no packed clothing was recovered from the car. Could she be talking about the monkey backpack of clothes? Or trip clothes? I just can't see KC stripping Caylee postmortem. IMO, once the baby had expired-she was no longer Caylee in KCs eyes.

There may be something to the CSI connection. KC certainly loves being part of the drama. She might even confess if interviewed in the CSI "confession room" with the right dramatic interrogation by someone with the right look and the right script. I caught the tail end of a rerun flipping channels last night and it looked right up KCs alley. I could see it.

I haven't read through all of these posts.. but does it bother ANYONE that Padilla is only coming out with this bombshell NOW??? I'm on the fence about Padilla, but it sure does seem he releases his "information" when it best suits him.

I thought about this as well. Last night on NG Padilla did step lightly saying that he wasn't sure of KC's exact words. However the reports I've seen this morning are attributing the statement to someone they are calling a "lead investigator" in the case. If someone inside this case is claiming they heard this, then it is a whole new ballgame.

If it is coming only from LP's fuzzy memory then it may not hold as much water as we think it does.

I'm interested to know exactly who heard her say this, and are they 100% certain it is what she said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

I can't get the photo in this news story out of my mind.

Caylee is smiling sweetly in front of an admiring person or persons and Casey is overexaggeratedly grinning from ear to ear, this directed toward Caylee. To me it looks like Casey is mocking Caylee, because Casey is extremely jealous that the most attention is paid to Caylee and not her.

<<Maybe that was her thinking, that they would change her clothes into somthing else, and change her appearance.>>

Just speculating here, but I think that's exactly Casey's MO. Say her plan was (and it looks that way) to accuse kidnappers (Zanni) of abducting Caylee. Casey plants clothes in an obvious place so that when the clothes are found, she can say "see, they changed her clothes and altered her appearance".

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html (tangerinemoon posted)

IMO
Her statement "presupposes" that the clothes are hidden somewhere.
The truth is embedded in what she said.

Detectives say she is "playing a game."

Could this mean that during the 31 days, as I've mentioned before (many times) that she hid evidence, such as the clothing, in different locations to throw the investigation off track? In essence, playing a game of: hide and seek?

More like scavenger hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member