'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bag was nice and neat because I believe Tony went through it to see if she was stealing from him. Lee noted it because the perp is basically a haphazard person and it was uncharacteristic of her for it to be so neat.

I believe she was in the stages of setting up an exit, but was caught offguard by CA. She didn't make any attempt at going anywhere and wouldn't until the time suited her. She was in the earliest stages of setting up leaving, but she had the story of Caylee all ready to go, imo.

Agree- she was 'working' the dialogue with the military guy out in Calif.

GOOD POINT! It would also fit with her kidnap story. If the clothes were found and that area searched for Caylee - she wouldn't be found

So if the clothes were put somewhere easy to find to distract searchers, would you guess the clothes are at Sawgrass apts? Has there actually been any search there at all? Maybe that is where the clothes are.

The bag was nice and neat because I believe Tony went through it to see if she was stealing from him. Lee noted it because the perp is basically a haphazard person and it was uncharacteristic of her for it to be so neat.

I believe she was in the stages of setting up an exit, but was caught offguard by CA. She didn't make any attempt at going anywhere and wouldn't until the time suited her. She was in the earliest stages of setting up leaving, but she had the story of Caylee all ready to go, imo.

Good point about Tony. I can't blame him ONE bit for doing that either. God knows what she could have taken. Her story though is just too convoluted and unplanned. It seemed like she was pulling the majority of it out of her arse. Unless she never got past the basics of the kidnapping story. Maybe she expected everyone to just believe her. Though I can't imagine anyone doing that for cryin out loud.

What do you think?

Bolded by me.
Some people just can't help themselves. Whenever I pack, if my husband puts anything in my suitcase, he rearranges what I have 'packed' (in other words, thrown in the bag). Same thing at the grocery store, wherever. He does the whole heavy sigh, eyeroll routine, but he is very organized.
Lanie

Clint was asked if she was neat/tidy and he responded that she was. He implied that TonyL wouldn't have accepted her staying there if she wasn't.

MOO
What she did to impress her boyfriend and his friends had nothing to do with the way she normally acted, imo. Her brother would know her true characteristics. Look at the trash in her car if you don't believe him. This is one lazy perp until she is playing a role which requires her to behave differently.

I wonder if she ever fully unpacked when she was at Tony's?

Did Tony say there were EVER any of Caylee's clothes/toys at his place.... I always wondered if she really even packed anything for Caylee when she left the A home?

If her friends believed Caylee was still living at the A home.... she shouldn't have had Caylee's clothes or belonging.... but she had to take stuff IF she wants her parents to believe Caylee is with her. So where was Caylee's stuff during that month? In the car that stunk of death????

This has always bothered me... relying on the Anthonys to tell us what Casey had or did NOT have with her the last time they saw her.

We know investigators took some of Caylee's belongings into evidence.

What she did to impress her boyfriend and his friends had nothing to do with the way she normally acted, imo. Her brother would know her true characteristics. Look at the trash in her car if you don't believe him. This is one lazy perp until she is playing a role which requires her to behave differently.

ITA!

Casey was capable of living like a human for a short period of time. It wouldn't take long for her true colors to come out, probably.

So if the clothes were put somewhere easy to find to distract searchers, would you guess the clothes are at Sawgrass apts? Has there actually been any search there at all? Maybe that is where the clothes are.
I think they were at Universal. :waitasec:

Yes. I agree. Based on what Clint said, it sounds like she was being neat to appease her boyfriend.

I agree SS. She was planning to flee ala Scott Peterson. Remember how Lee picked up her bag and noticed how organized it was? She was trying to fit in everything she possibly could before she left. She had no intentions of sticking around and dealing with the fallout. That's part of the reason I believe she had a poorly thought out story for a missing Caylee. She never thought she'd have to explain where Caylee was and why Caylee hadn't been with her for so long. She probably figured that if she took off, everyone would just **advertiser censored**ume that Caylee was with her.

When her mom showed up at Tony's, however, her perfect plan fell to pieces. :mad:

I also think when her car got towed it may have spoiled her plan also.

Sometimes a tidy bag is just a tidy bag. Casey was sponging off Tony. She would make sure none of her stuff was laying around so as to avoid a confrontation which would lead to Tony telling her to get out. The simplest answer. That doesn't mean Tony didn't go through it, but he would do what he could to put things back the way they were so that it wasn't detected that he went through it.

When you look through someone's medicine cabinet, don't YOU make sure to not move things around so no one knows? (don't pretend you haven't done it! I was watching you!!)

I think her bag was tidy in case ANY reason to leave in a hurry arose, including Tony giving her the boot. The Marine was just the next contingency....a just-in-case(y)-man.

Hi everyone! Just registered, but have been here since the beginning of this case and have spent many many hours with you all! I think that if in fact Caylee's clothes are "really somewhere" They would be in one of the places kc took the LE the night of July 15th / morning of 16th. moo

Hi everyone! Just registered, but have been here since the beginning of this case and have spent many many hours with you all! I think that if in fact Caylee's clothes are "really somewhere" They would be in one of the places kc took the LE the night of July 15th / morning of 16th. moo

Wouldn't that be sick? I wouldn't put it passed KC to pull something like that.

I forgot to add, welcome to the board. :)

I have a question, I am sure it must have been asked before...is there an interview transcript for Annie D, if there is where is it and if there isn't how can she be on the witness list? Doesn't prosecution have to provide the defense with discovery on her? I think that Annie D might have a lot of answers to this whole mystery. Also after re-reading the Sean D interview I got the feeling that he didn't care too much for Tony L....anyone else get that too?

I have a question, I am sure it must have been asked before...is there an interview transcript for Annie D, if there is where is it and if there isn't how can she be on the witness list? Doesn't prosecution have to provide the defense with discovery on her? I think that Annie D might have a lot of answers to this whole mystery. Also after re-reading the Sean D interview I got the feeling that he didn't care too much for Tony L....anyone else get that too?
Just like a good poker player, we believe LE just aren't showing that hand yet. I'm certain there are transcripts-they just haven't been released. I have a feeling Annie has A LOT to add to this case.

Isn't that one of the transcripts they haven't released yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad