'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While it would be nice for Caylee to have a memorial of some sort, no further harm can come to Caylee. If she really si dead, the lack of a "Proper Burial" isnt hurting her.

Would you want an innocent child of yours that was murdered to be left out in the elements, never to be found? That would forever haunt me and destroy me if that were my child. Why does Caylee deserve that, just because her family is evil? I think the least we can do for that little girl is to find her and give her a place to rest.

Just food for thought- If Kc didn't borrow the shovel to bury the body, which I don't think she did anyway- what about burying the child's clothes? In a plastic sealed bag.
Didn't need a big hole, and under some bamboo would be a good hiding place.
Would the cadaver dogs have sensed something sealed in an airtight bag?

Actually, that wasn't an alligator. It was a crocodile, so I don't think it's possible to determine anything about alligator feeding habits based on that.

And frozen fresh meat is a lot different than decomposing dead flesh.

It seems by the perps statement that the clothes are in a different place than the body.
Why would she have taken her clothes off of her....?? ........or has been discussed already?

Lemme add a little speculation myself to some points already posted...jus summarizing for convenience.

• Consider some bags of trash were discovered ~11/9 in a wooded area on Sunderson Rd in a "hole" created by some trees, with searchers commenting on the stench from many, many yards away, and causing them to run the other direction for relief...yet, no remains were not located with this trash. Recall that DNA testing may require several weeks to process.

I had not heard about that find during the TES search. Was it considered significant, meaning LE took the bags as evidence?

I would be shocked if Caylee's clothes actually smelled nearly five months after the fact, being outdoors in the elements, albeit in a garbage bag. After that much time I would think they would smell like their surroundings.

Would you want an innocent child of yours that was murdered to be left out in the elements, never to be found? That would forever haunt me and destroy me if that were my child. Why does Caylee deserve that, just because her family is evil? I think the least we can do for that little girl is to find her and give her a place to rest.

Hi, I just joined last week but have been following this case as a guest since the beginning. I have wondered this sooo many times...so many times that it has drove me nuts. I have prayed as have others everynight for God to bring this baby home, but we have to remember that she is already home. She is in a far better place than all of us. Thinking about this helps me to keep my sanity. My mother died when I was 17 and I held her hand and counted her last breaths and when she died I couldn't believe how different she looked. Her soul had exited her body and went to a far better place. Our body is like our shell and our soul does move on to a better place so I know that finding her body would bring closure to everyone but for Caylee herself that is not her out their by herself somewhere she is up in heaven with my mother and I guarantee my mom is taking great care of her along with all the other angels in heaven. Neway, just wanted to say that. This is my first post so please be gentle!! LOL!

While it would be nice for Caylee to have a memorial of some sort, no further harm can come to Caylee. If she really si dead, the lack of a "Proper Burial" isnt hurting her.

If you are religious then it is as she needs a proper burial, also it would pain me as a parent, friend and even now as a stranger to think of that childs body decomposing in water or rotting somewhere. It is just sad and wrong to dispose of a child like garbage.

Casey left an unorganized crime scene....the car. Kc's clothes were in the car. Maybe she did wear those slacks when she murdered Caylee? But where is the blouse she wore,... Cindy, did you wash that too. I suspect you did :waitasec:

She changed her clothes on the way to TonE's on the 16th, between 4:30 and 7:30, tossing her grey slacks, blouse, shoes, etc. in the backseat, not wanting to deal with Caylee at the time. She pretty much did not want to deal with the car at all and was borrowing other cars and making up excuses lilke running out of gas...

The baby doll (unclothed also) causes me concern. I want to know what CA did with Caylee's backpack. I suspect there were clothes in that backpack. CA washed them or disposed of them. CA had no good reason to wash anything in a crime scene. She also washed the knife. My senses tell me that the car was a total mess and was gone thru with a fine tooth comb by CA. :mad:

NO NORMAL PERSON would wash smell of death clothes and put them away in their home....Dear God. A Normal person would have put them in the garbage, but CA was afraid they were seen by the towing co., so she took care of possible evidence by washing it, just in case that tow truck guy remembered seeing them. :rolleyes:

But the towing co. never inventoried the car..and after the A's figured that out, they went thru backpacks, paperwork and clothing, if any in the packs....never turning that info over to LE. Ca found Amy in some paperwork, as I recall.

Since the bag with decomp was in the car in the tow yard, perhaps the body was still in the car, wrapped tightly and placed in the wheel well. Maybe the A's hid the body, after the fact. Maybe GA did not go to work (like they say) but in fact left and hid the evidence. That can be figured out by his time card, if he had one....but still doesn't prevent him from hiding the body on the way. Who could go to work that day? No NORMAL person would go to work when there Grandchild is missing and car smells of death.

I would like to think kc was al least kind to her after death. But folks, lets be realistic here. She didn't even give her the baby doll which Caylee loved.....heartless wench!

I am simply brainstorming here, but removing clothes is telling. KC is saying someone hid clothes, there was decomp on the bag in the car. I am have to think she was going to go back to that car and finish but it got intercepted. When I saw "Babydoll" there unclothed, I thought it odd. Everyone who knew Caylee also knew she took her doll with her ............ always. It appears to be a direct message by kc or a mistake that she was going to fix later.

She is macabre...think "Dexter". :furious:

would like to think kc was al least kind to her after death. But folks, lets be realistic here. She didn't even give her the baby doll which Caylee loved.....heartless wench!

What does a dead 3 year old need a baby doll for?

Remember, Caylee left behind her baby doll & backpack as well....very telling considering she kept them closeby always

If you are religious then it is as she needs a proper burial, also it would pain me as a parent, friend and even now as a stranger to think of that childs body decomposing in water or rotting somewhere. It is just sad and wrong to dispose of a child like garbage.

I was raised catholic. And truthfully if her short life was as sad as it appears it was, maybe laying out in the peacefulness of nature is just where she needs to be, I think alot of people (waho really when you boil it down are strangers to caylee)are geting a little overly melodramatic about it. The person that Caylee is/was lives on in the hearts of people who knew her.

I think the burial of people is always about the people who are left behind, not the person who died. And if the people left behind are only the Anthonys then no, I dont think she needs to be put into a cemetary.

Do you think, if you believe in God, that He would turn Caylee away from heaven because she hadn't received a 'proper burial'?
If you believe in God, do you not believe He has given her a place to rest in His arms?
I don't believe anyone here wants Caylee's body left out in the elements, but I do agree for Caylee it doesn't matter, which is what the post was about, no more harm can come to Caylee. A proper burial is for the benefit of those left behind, so they feel they have shown respect to the deceased, at least in my opinion.
Lanie

I had not heard about that find during the TES search. Was it considered significant, meaning LE took the bags as evidence?

I would be shocked if Caylee's clothes actually smelled nearly five months after the fact, being outdoors in the elements, albeit in a garbage bag. After that much time I would think they would smell like their surroundings.

The press very quickly came out and said that is nothing more than animal remains. I guess it is possible that they were too quick to judge and there are tests going on right now, but when the Sunderson Road find was made it was immediately reported as being animal-related.

would like to think kc was al least kind to her after death. But folks, lets be realistic here. She didn't even give her the baby doll which Caylee loved.....heartless wench!

What does a dead 3 year old need a baby doll for?

I agree with you!! She makes me sick!! I just don't understand how you can care sooo little for a precious child!!!:furious:

And frozen fresh meat is a lot different than decomposing dead flesh.

http://www.seaworldadventurepark.info/alligator.php

Eating Habits

Alligators are nocturnal feeders and prefer fish, frogs, snakes, turtles, and birds, but will also eat carrion (dead carcasses). They will drag their prey underwater to drown it first. They have a special valve in their throats called a glottis that prevents them from drowning! They must come above water to swallow their prey though, which they will do whole. If the prey is too large to do that, they will twist and flip and squirm until a piece comes loose enough to swallow.

Alligators will also attack small animals such as dogs and pigs. Alligators that become familiar with humans become dangerous and will sometimes attack. That is why it is illegal in Florida to feed alligators in the wild. Sometimes alligators are blamed for the attacks by their more aggressive cousin, the crocodile.

Do you think, if you believe in God, that He would turn Caylee away from heaven because she hadn't received a 'proper burial'?
If you believe in God, do you not believe He has given her a place to rest in His arms?
I don't believe anyone here wants Caylee's body left out in the elements, but I do agree for Caylee it doesn't matter, which is what the post was about, no more harm can come to Caylee. A proper burial is for the benefit of those left behind, so they feel they have shown respect to the deceased, at least in my opinion.
Lanie

Amen, Lanie.

And I think it would be a final insult for Caylee to be buried with a headstone that includes the name of her 'heroic mother'.... the person directly responsible for her death!

Secret Agent didn't say it's OK to let a body rot like garbage. He said it's not BOTHERING CAYLEE that her body hasn't been found.

http://www.seaworldadventurepark.info/alligator.php

Eating Habits

Alligators are nocturnal feeders and prefer fish, frogs, snakes, turtles, and birds, but will also eat carrion (dead carcasses). They will drag their prey underwater to drown it first. They have a special valve in their throats called a glottis that prevents them from drowning! They must come above water to swallow their prey though, which they will do whole. If the prey is too large to do that, they will twist and flip and squirm until a piece comes loose enough to swallow.

Alligators will also attack small animals such as dogs and pigs. Alligators that become familiar with humans become dangerous and will sometimes attack. That is why it is illegal in Florida to feed alligators in the wild. Sometimes alligators are blamed for the attacks by their more aggressive cousin, the crocodile.

A little more info:

Feeding Habits
Alligators are carnivores. Young alligators eat insects, snails and other invertebrates, frogs and small fish. At a length of about six feet they begin to feed predominantly on fish, turtles, snakes, waterbirds, and small mammals. Larger alligators readily eat carrion and, in fact, may prefer it to fresh meat. They are basically opportunistic feeders and will eat almost anything, including such objects as sticks, stones, fishing lures and aluminum cans.
(Return to this document's contents list.)

http://agrigator.ifas.ufl.edu/gators/#feeding

Yolorado! How on earth did you get a hold of Jose's defense SCRIPT??? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

He threw it at me in JB Park. It happened about a month ago, but he said he'd kill a family of squirrels if I didn't didn't keep quiet about it for 31 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela