'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....Absolutely, and after they threw me to the ground in JB Park, they threw Klee into the car with all these other children who I could see starting to strip the clothes off her. As they drove away, I could see clothing flying out of the car, but when I ran to pick it up, two dead squirrels dropped out of a tree above me, hit me on the head and knocked me unconscious. When I woke up some time later, the clothes were nowhere to be found, so I picked up the dead squirrels, put them in my car and drove to a neutral location to watch vids, cook lasagna, get a couple of bad checks ready to cash, come up with a matching club outfit and have sex. But I SAW clothes come out of the car, didn't see the license number, but I ABSOLUTELY saw clothing. I know she's close and safe with nice people who won't hurt her or kill my family as long as I keep my mouth shut!

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone. :waitasec:

....Absolutely, and after they threw me to the ground in JB Park, they threw Klee into the car with all these other children who I could see starting to strip the clothes off her. As they drove away, I could see clothing flying out of the car, but when I ran to pick it up, two dead squirrels dropped out of a tree above me, hit me on the head and knocked me unconscious. When I woke up some time later, the clothes were nowhere to be found, so I picked up the dead squirrels, put them in my car and drove to a neutral location to watch vids, cook lasagna, get a couple of bad checks ready to cash, come up with a matching club outfit and have sex. But I SAW clothes come out of the car, didn't see the license number, but I ABSOLUTELY saw clothing. I know she's close and safe with nice people who won't hurt her or kill my family as long as I keep my mouth shut!

Okay, I was chuckling all the way until you said "drove to a neutral location". I now have milk all over my monitor.

I'm sure Casey will try to explain away all her ABSURD statements but taken together, I think the hole she dug for herself is just TOO DEEP for a jury to have ANY DOUBT.

At this point, I think the ONLY thing that can possibly save Casey is a "live Caylee."

I also think LP should stop searching & should devote his passions to deserving family. The very thought of returning this poor innocent baby's remains to this 'Casey Is a Hero' family makes me angry enough to spit nails.

Caylee can never rest in peace with a headstone that says

Caylee: beloved daughter of Casey Anthony. It would be beyond cruel to even allow something like that to ever happen!

Uggghhhh. I've never even considered the headstone. How sick would that be?! Our poor sweet angel is deserving of much more than that *thing* gave her.

I'm sure Casey will try to explain away all her ABSURD statements but taken together, I think the hole she dug for herself is just TOO DEEP for a jury to have ANY DOUBT.

At this point, I think the ONLY thing that can possibly save Casey is a "live Caylee."

I also think LP should stop searching & should devote his passions to deserving family. The very thought of returning this poor innocent baby's remains to this 'Casey Is a Hero' family makes me angry enough to spit nails.

Caylee can never rest in peace with a headstone that says

Caylee: beloved daughter of Casey Anthony. It would be beyond cruel to even allow something like that to ever happen![/QUOTE]

That makes me sick to even THINK about it. Ugh.

No way am I defending what she has to say, but years ago when my oldest daughter was a baby, someone in a FLA mall stole a little girl a little younger than Caylee. They took her in the bathroom, cut off her hair to make her look like a little boy, and changed her clothes. The whole mall had been shut off and people where searching everywhere for her. Kidnappers left her in the garbage can and she was found unharmed. Thank goodness that mall security was so quick in shutting down all of the exits. Maybe that was her thinking, that they would change her clothes into somthing else, and change her appearance. Who knows, this case makes me crazy!!

Great point! Maybe she was trying to further seed the kidnap theory having researched these types of things -- she was seeding RD with the new JBP kidnap story.

It is often very telling when a suspect seeks to direct the clues and investigation after the fact to steer it away.......

And, "CSI-Miami'* had an episode very similar to SillyMe's. Didn't KC say on her MySpace that CSI was one of her favorite shows.

*in the eposide, the perp changed the little girl into boys clothes and cut her hair.

LOL

That sounds about right to me.

Throw some left-over pizza in there & it's good to go.

yolorado!

OMG! You have got Casey's thought patterns down perfectly. How scary! LOL

:crazy::blowkiss:

It IS scary, isn't it? You couldn't make this stuff up...unless, apparently you live behind the curtain in A-land.

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone. :waitasec:

You could write a whole season of shows with the A's.

So they did talk to Tracy while out in cali, thank god.

I have a feeling Tracy (FBH) is going to be a WEALTH of information like this.....my only question is why she's not on the state's witness list?? :waitasec:

Uggghhhh. I've never even considered the headstone. How sick would that be?! Our poor sweet angel is deserving of much more than that *thing* gave her.

The headstone has been bothering me for months!!!

I've been very wishy-washy when it comes to searching for Caylee's body & frankly... I think the truly moral thing to do here is to let this child rest in peace and never again be surrounded by the dysfunction of a family that willingly chose to protect her killer over protecting HER.

The only other thing I can think of (in Caseys twisted language) is she actually meant "they havent even found the clothes she was wearing which means she may be alive" like she was giving them something to go on that even Casey (pretends) her daughter is alive and she had nothing to do with it. Does anyone get what I mean? If you turn it around, she actually could be talking about the possibility Caylee is alive even if she knows she isnt. I couldnt read the article (my internet HATES the Wesh site and kicks me off every freaking time!) but this is my take on it too, OR an excuse she will say of what she actually meant.

LOL

That sounds about right to me.

Throw some left-over pizza in there & it's good to go.

I suppose the squirrels might have eaten the pizza, except they were dead. Maybe the maggots ate the dead squirrels, the pizza delivery guy and the pizza.

How could a mother of a missing child ever even say something like this???
She gives out 'hints/clues' as she speaks her mixed up stupid talk. IMO

The headstone has been bothering me for months!!!

I've been very wishy-washy when it comes to searching for Caylee's body & frankly... I think the truly moral thing to do here is to let this child rest in peace and never again be surrounded by the dysfunction of a family that willingly chose to protect her killer over protecting HER.

I would agree with you, except....that will mean we will be hearing about "Live Caylee" searches, seeing the A's parade around on TV, and watching them making money off of Caylee for the next god only knows how many more years!! :furious:

I have a feeling Tracy (FBH) is going to be a WEALTH of information like this.....my only question is why she's not on the state's witness list?? :waitasec:

Does the state have to have a complete witness list before a trial date is even set???

OMG! why wouldn't they assume the clothes were on her BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why doesn't she shut up?????????? She's made it impossible to defend her

She probably burned them because they smelled of death. :mad:

Well good have a location, 'cuz Toto and I have been talking and we don't even think we're in Oz anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela