'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, "CSI-Miami'* had an episode very similar to SillyMe's. Didn't KC say on her MySpace that CSI was one of her favorite shows.

*in the eposide, the perp changed the little girl into boys clothes and cut her hair.

I gotta wonder if they remembered that story, lol. On a lighter note, it will be forever burned in MY memory. I was staying with my Mother at the time, who is VERY hard of hearing (important to this story). Anyway, one week later we are at the mall shopping. My daughter was two, and you have to look directly at my MOM and shout for her to understand you. We were in a clothing store, and looking and shouting, and when I went to reach for my daughter's hand, she wasn't there. So, I panicked. I started calling her, then shouting for her. By this time salespeople are involved, I'm crying and calling, and they are starting to shut down the mall. Then, under a round rack of dresses, I heard a little giggle. She was two feet away from me the whole time hiding. I was sooooo embarrassed, scared, happy to see her, ready to kill her ect. Not one of my shining moments as a MOM, but a memory I will carry to my grave, lol.

Yes, I would say it did indicate she knows and I am a bit surprised it was confirmed by a lead investigator on the case via the reporter.

Padilla said they were remarks to rebut what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.
That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement."
So does Padilla.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html (Bolded by me)

When was a "lead investigator" with KC when she was out on bond? And, in the car with her driving to/from Baez's office? Interesting that they don't name this person.

I agree but you know what... I think even WITH Caylee found, we'd hear about 'make-believe kidnapper' sightings..... and tips that can solve the case & prove Casey's innocence..... and yapping about setting up foundations in Caylee's memory to help OTHER families whose daughters misplace their grandchildren & then completely forget to mention it.

They'll be bitching about how the REAL Zenaida sued their poor daughter when she already had so many other things to worry about.

There will STILL be book deals & tv movies (either about a baby who is still missing or was killed by the kidnappers) & outrage by the public at the very thought they still won't go away.

Screw it.... I still say Caylee is better off NOT FOUND. The money spent looking for Caylee is better off looking for a child whose parents would sell their souls to have their child back home.

I don't think Caylee is better off not found.

Soldiers aren't left on battlefields to rot. Children shouldn't be left that way either.

To say nothing of justice.

Every lost life deserves an accounting.

When was a "lead investigator" with KC when she was out on bond? Interesting that they don't name this person.

I think they're referring to Tracy M, the female bodyguard/bounty hunter that stayed with her in the house for 10 days.

This will be hard for Baez to explain. How would Casey know that Caylee's clothes aren't with her? And why weren't they?
My thoughts exactly.

Why would anyone be looking for Caylee's clothing?

I have a feeling Tracy (FBH) is going to be a WEALTH of information like this.....my only question is why she's not on the state's witness list?? :waitasec:

I know, it seems like if LE gave this statement any weight that they would certainly have the FBH on the witness list.

When was a "lead investigator" with KC when she was out on bond? Interesting that they don't name this person.

A lead investigator likely retrieved the statement from the female bodyguard and in her sworn statement she probably told them that Casey said that. The media is infamous for their ability to word things how they want you to interpret it rather than strictly as IS...:waitasec:

She probably burned them because they smelled of death. :mad:

Clothing doesn't burn well, I would have to guess another was of getting rid of them. Especially some toddler items that are made flame retardent. I think I remember the last thing anyone saw her in was George, a pink blouse and a jean skirt

Either dressed or undressed my question is--
Do gators eat decomposing human bodies?

A while back, a guy from Florida had said that alligators only eat their own "fresh kill".
If that is true then throwing a decomposing body into Econ Lake would not feed it to the
gators at all!

I'm very interested to know if this is true, of course Casey may not have known if it is true.

Alligator farms don't feed their alligators living creatures.

Remember the film of Steve Irvin with his little boy feeding the alligator?

Or did KC wash it at Ricardo's and then take it back home and put it in Caylee's drawer?

Salem

Great thought, Salem! I wonder if LE has checked to see if the outfit GA describes as the last outfit he saw Caylee in is in her drawer . . .

I heard about the letters a while back and at the time it was either mentioned or speculated (not sure which) that JB was being used as the go-between, carrying the letters back and forth. I remember it was said that that's a huge no-no.

Here's a question, and maybe this belongs in another thread, but if KC is writing letters wouldn't she have to buy paper, pens, and envelopes from the jail? And if she did buy those things and letters are not being mailed from her, wouldn't that arouse suspicion from the jail officials. Especially since JB has already been reprimanded for not following the "no touching" "no close talking" rules... twice?

I hate to say it, and please don't attack me for this, but I wonder about the context of this statement. Not that I can think of any context where this would be an appropriate statement, it does make me wonder what was said that prompted that statement. I guess I'm just sick of one sided sound bytes.

Here's a question, and maybe this belongs in another thread, but if KC is writing letters wouldn't she have to buy paper, pens, and envelopes from the jail? And if she did buy those things and letters are not being mailed from her, wouldn't that arouse suspicion from the jail officials. Especially since JB has already been reprimanded for not following the "no touching" "no close talking" rules... twice?

Maybe that's why JB was whining about not being able to bring his laptop with him to his visits to Casey? He would receive emailed letters from CA & GA, and then he'd read them to Casey from the laptop, and she'd then tell him what to type back as her response to them? That way they could avoid the letters being intercepted and read by LE? Just a thought....

In casey's statement to LE she mentions that they may have cut her hair already. I wonder if any of the hair found in the trunk was cut. You would think that forensics could tell between cut and broken hair. Just a thought.

A lead investigator likely retrieved the statement from the female bodyguard and in her sworn statement she probably told them that Casey said that. The media is infamous for their ability to word things how they want you to interpret it rather than strictly as IS...:waitasec:

Well, the article states:

A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

How can this lead investigator "confirm" it, unless they heard it themselves?

And, I don't believe all quotes from LP.

Perhaps the clothes Caylee was wearing were buried in the back yard and that's what the dogs hit on. Said clothing could even have been found prior to the police search, laundered and put away - hence nothing of Caylee's is missing.

Just an opinion of a possibility.

My thoughts exactly.

Why would anyone be looking for Caylee's clothing?

I think what this means is that nobody has been able to produce the clothes George described Caylee wearing June 16.

That would be normal IF a child WAS abducted.

So maybe that is what she meant.

Otherwise, it would mean that Casey left those clothes in a place where she expected them to be discovered and thinks the searchers are not-as-smart-as-her because they didn't.

I hate to say it, and please don't attack me for this, but I wonder about the context of this statement. Not that I can think of any context where this would be an appropriate statement, it does make me wonder what was said that prompted that statement. I guess I'm just sick of one sided sound bytes.
Exactly not_my_kids. I agree with you...

Yes, I would say it did indicate she knows and I am a bit surprised it was confirmed by a lead investigator on the case via the reporter.

Padilla said they were remarks to rebut what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.
That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement."
So does Padilla.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Did LE want that statement put out there for some reason? I know that LP has been careful about what the female on security detail has said and has been cautious due to her attorney/circumstances, imo.

I'm wondering if it was meant to come out to go along with the statement the Anthonys' are "supposed" to make

I think what this means is that nobody has been able to produce the clothes George described Caylee wearing June 16.

That would be normal IF a child WAS abducted.

So maybe that is what she meant.

Otherwise, it would mean that Casey left those clothes in a place where she expected them to be discovered and thinks the searchers are not-as-smart-as-her because they didn't.
But that's just it. Why would anyone be looking for clothing? Everyone is looking for Caylee - the clothes would go with, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thecovert