Things that Casey has said that have been proven TRUE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don`t want to be one of those thousands of parents that has to deal with the possibility ... of knowing that their child`s alive and that they`re with someone else. The thought of that every day makes me sick."

Is this thread for real? (prediction) It is going to be a short one.

Her name Is Casey Marie.

Seriously having trouble here...

Eight pages - are you telling me there are eight pages of things Casey has said that are true?

I gotta start at the beginning of this thread and see this myself. I think I've slipped into another dimension....

Eight pages - are you telling me there are eight pages of things Casey has said that are true?

I gotta start at the beginning of this thread and see this myself. I think I've slipped into another dimension....

No. A lot are repeats, fill in's....to make it look good.

It's a sad state of affairs at WS when the most active thread on the board is "truths Casey has told" and the Maya thread which is slowing down.

Sigh...I suppose I'd bettergo finish those durn taxes.

We need a doc dump, we need a doc dump, we need a doc dump.

Er..sorry OT

It's a sad state of affairs at WS when the most active thread on the board is "truths Casey has told" and the Maya thread which is slowing down.

Sigh...I suppose I'd bettergo finish those durn taxes.

We need a doc dump, we need a doc dump, we need a doc dump.

Er..sorry OT
I have a sneaking suspicion that one is just beyond the horizon...and I bet there is something in there that is NO good for the defense...I would take bets...but...you know...:crazy:

"I'm not a patient person" as stated to RA in the infamous letters. I think that is pretty true given the circumstances.

July 13, 2008 instant messages with Iassen:

ID ...Are you happy now?
KC (11.44AM) I am very happy now
ID Thats good
KC Thanks :)
KC This is the first time i've felt this way in along time....

:furious:

I havent seen my daughter in 31 days..I wonder why of all things to lie about she didnt lie about that...

July 13, 2008 instant messages with Iassen:

ID ...Are you happy now?
KC (11.44AM) I am very happy now
ID Thats good
KC Thanks :)
KC This is the first time i've felt this way in along time....

:furious:
OMG!!! Who but a murderer would feel happy when their loved one was "missing"????? This should be the final nail in her coffin. I sure hope this text message is presented to the jury.

"Because I'm not here (expletive) crying every two seconds because I have to stay composed to talk to detectives, to make other phone calls and do other things," Casey Anthony said. "I can't sit here and be crying every two seconds like I want to -- I can't."

her name.

her date of birth.

she gave birth to caylee (she thinks anyways)

ummmmmmmmm thats about it

"I'm a loser! I feel like a major one for crushing on one of my attorneys."

~written by Casey A. to Robyn A. in jail

and only an 11 page thread about her lies :waitasec:

August Jail visitation with CA and GA when she got angry

I'm not in control of any of this because I don't know what's going on. (first part of sentence true) My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me. I have no one to comfort me but myself -- and the occasional visit -- which has to be business for the sake of finding Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme