Things that Casey has said that have been proven TRUE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one!

"I'm beyond frustrated!"

...frustrated because her parents kept asking for answers to help them find Caylee. KC didn't want to hear it and wasn't about to help them. She became noticeably "frustrated" every time the topic strayed from her to Caylee.

Got one!

"I'm beyond frustrated!"

...frustrated because her parents kept asking for answers to help them find Caylee. KC didn't want to hear it and wasn't about to help them. She became noticeably "frustrated" every time the topic strayed from her to Caylee.

Uh, you meant frushtrated, didn't you?

:thumb:

Sundance

This statement hit me like a ton of bricks and I think it may be one of the more honest things she said during her LE interviews. To give it context she begins an answer to a question LE has posed but after beginning the response with the following words, she quickly catches her balance and spews yet another lie.

CASEY ANTHONY: The horrible thing that happened

That has also echoed in my mind for some time.....Here is another one from Cindy talking with the FBI...She tells them she didn't understand why KC said this, but when asked why she wouldn't take her to see Caylee, KC says,

"I don't want to disrupt her life, because from here on out Caylee's life will never be the same":eek::eek::

Fast forward to the 5 min mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7P7bqcJ0W8&feature=related

"I'll lie and steal and do whatever I have to do"

"I'm an unfit mother"

"I have no regrets. This is the happiest I've ever been."

"I think I'm going crazy and need to be committed!" Not the exact quote..

*said to Lee from Jail about Jose's upcoming visit*

"... plus he wanted me to get a good laugh"

KC you are truly a MONSTER!!!!!!!!

That has also echoed in my mind for some time.....Here is another one from Cindy talking with the FBI...She tells them she didn't understand why KC said this, but when asked why she wouldn't take her to see Caylee, KC says,

"I don't want to disrupt her life, because from here on out Caylee's life will never be the same":eek::eek::

Fast forward to the 5 min mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7P7bqcJ0W8&feature=related

Ooof reeseeva she could have been saying that about herself if she had just said KC's life instead of Caylee's life. That girl is nuttier than squirrel dookie.

Here again, since we are talking about her lies, is there anything else that has been born out to be true?

I know one:
Maybe she IS a spiteful bitc$! just like she said she might be...

Here again, since we are talking about her lies, is there anything else that has been born out to be true?

I know one:
Maybe she IS a spiteful bitc$! just like she said she might be...

And that she is the "worst mother in the world" and "hates herself" as she said (texted) to TonE the day of her first arrest.

Since we have the lies thread, perhaps we should have the truth thread too? I bet this won't even make it to one page. :)

I will start with:

She is close, I can feel it. She is close to home.

My name is Casey Anthony.

She gave her accurate address.

I have not seen my daughter for 31 days.

Even if you have bucket loads of evidence I won't believe it.

No, my lying is not helping you find my daughter.

"all you all care about is getting Caylee home"

"I just want Tony's number"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members