Things that make you wonder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What haunts me more than anything is that Cindy, despite her almost obsessive insistence on seeing Caylee during the 31 days, and considering her to be missing at least as early as July 3, never called the police. I just can't understand it, no matter how I try.

She thought KC was keeping Caylee away from her. Which as Caylee's Mom, KC could do. The police would have done nothing in this situation. You can't call the police just because your child keeps your grandbaby away from you. You would have to go to court first and get visitation rights and set up when you can visit.

AT that point, she was just missing from her Grand-Parents life. Not missing from the parent, or from life. CA never thought KC would harm the baby. Just that she would keep the baby from her.

It was only when she called 911, that she realized the baby was in danger .

The thing that has always bothered me is that we know Cindy took Caylee to her dad's nursing home on the 15th. But, when Cindy calls 911 she says she hasn't seen Caylee since the 9th. Now, I would say she was upset and forgot but that's the same day KC says.. so IMO there is coverup major going on. And they slip every now and then.

jmo.

One thing that puzzles me, is why did CA have Caylees body cremated if KC didn't want it cremated? I would have expected the family to bow to KC's wishes in this, since they did in so many other things, and in fact it almost seems 'legally correct' to me that the mothers wishes must be honoured in this instance.

Was KC paying for it? Did she make the arrangements? She could have done so from Jail.

She chose to release the body to her parents to take care of. Then got pissed cause they did their own thing and are responsible for the bill.

The way this family has bent over backwards for her, I'm suprised they went against her on this. But Cindy wanted ashes, so she could keep the body with her forever in a 'controled' way. What Cindy wants, trumps what Casey wants.

She thought KC was keeping Caylee away from her. Which as Caylee's Mom, KC could do. The police would have done nothing in this situation. You can't call the police just because your child keeps your grandbaby away from you. You would have to go to court first and get visitation rights and set up when you can visit.

AT that point, she was just missing from her Grand-Parents life. Not missing from the parent, or from life. CA never thought KC would harm the baby. Just that she would keep the baby from her.

It was only when she called 911, that she realized the baby was in danger

Well said but the last sentence---well, I feel like CA and GA both knew the baby was dead when they smelled the trunk. I think 911 was called because of the way KC was acting (not telling anythang) and that was CA's last straw. Maybe CA thought having the cops there that KC would be shocked into talking.

This still bothers me. LA talking to KC:

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

"before anything would ever die"? As in Caylee?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/28/lee_anthony39s_jailhouse_call_with_casey.html

I just listened to the audio, and I think Lee was talking about the cell phone reception dying, and in fact, that's exactly what happened during their call earlier on that same day.
Call # 1:
http://www.wftv.com/video/17018180/

Call #2:
http://www.wftv.com/video/17018743/

Well said but the last sentence---well, I feel like CA and GA both knew the baby was dead when they smelled the trunk. I think 911 was called because of the way KC was acting (not telling anythang) and that was CA's last straw. Maybe CA thought having the cops there that KC would be shocked into talking.

Her workmates did report that they tried to get CA to call the cops earlier in the day. But she refused and wanted to give KC a chance to explain. She realized that KC was in something deep and she thought she was keeping the grand-baby from her. She might have thought she would be able to quickly get the baby, cause Casey did something 'wrong.'

That would very much explain why CA didn't bring up Caylee being missing as the most important thing. She thought she was being 'kept' from her. She was brought up, to show that Casey had responsiblitys 'out there' that needs to be picked up as well.. and hopefully, turned over to G-maw while Casey talked to the cops. Talking about all the stuff she mentioned and the smell of the dead body.

When they first smelled it, GA wanted the guy there with him when he opened the trunk. Because he was afraid it was one of the girls. He thought someone else harmed the girls and put them in there. Opened the trunk, no body found. That doesn't mean a body wasn't in there at some point. And it doesn't automatically, without proof mean that the body was caylee's.

For him to automaticly think it was Caylee's, then he would have to quickly realize his daughter killed his grand-daughter, right out of thin air.

What person could do that?

It was only after the 911 call, where they find out that KC hasn't seen Caylee in 31 days, that the connection of the smell and Caylee happens. It all falls in place on the 'who.' Quickly followed by "who did it."...

There are so many red flag moments to me I don't hardly know where to start, so I'll just list a few.

Why did LE, not call Casey out immediately , for instance when they were in the room at Universal after Casey admitted she didn't work there then she tells the detective again that she dropped off Caylee off with the nanny at sawgrass so that she could go to work........ Why did they not stop her right there and say BS, no you did not we are at were you said you worked and you dont work here, now what did you do with your daughter? Why did they let her keep on?

How did Cindy think Casey was in Jacksonville if George told her that Casey was at the house on the 24th?

I know much of the case has been hashed, and rehashed. Argued and debated, but I thought I would go back and reread some of the transcripts and see what jumped out at me that was different. This exchange caught my attention and has me wondering. :waitasec:

This came from the July 25th visit between KC and parents. While most of KC's responses seem evasive and such, this stuck out. It came out of the blue and in typical KC fashion she quickly changed the subject.

CA: I have a question
KC: I can honestly say I appreciate it. Yes?
CA : Your tiffany ring...
KC: Uh hum
CA: You know the little heart ring? where is it?
KC : I dont know. i havent seen it for a long time
CA: And who gave you that ring again? i forget.
KC: Jeff [pause]
CA: Ok...uhm, we cant find Jeff

Question is, what makes the ring important? Seems to be a very odd thing to ask about unless CA thought it was somehow connected. It feels as if CA is trying to trip KC up...?

What odd things make you wonder? Things that may not have grabbed our attention the first time we saw them.

Not sure the ring itself is important. I guess it was an example of CA handling Casey with kid gloves, going by indirection, afraid to outright question her about the non-existence of Jeff (who supposedly introduced ZG, and with whom Casey was supposedly having a relationship). JMO.

Her workmates did report that they tried to get CA to call the cops earlier in the day. But she refused and wanted to give KC a chance to explain. She realized that KC was in something deep and she thought she was keeping the grand-baby from her. She might have thought she would be able to quickly get the baby, cause Casey did something 'wrong.'

That would very much explain why CA didn't bring up Caylee being missing as the most important thing. She thought she was being 'kept' from her. She was brought up, to show that Casey had responsiblitys 'out there' that needs to be picked up as well.. and hopefully, turned over to G-maw while Casey talked to the cops. Talking about all the stuff she mentioned and the smell of the dead body.

When they first smelled it, GA wanted the guy there with him when he opened the trunk. Because he was afraid it was one of the girls. He thought someone else harmed the girls and put them in there. Opened the trunk, no body found. That doesn't mean a body wasn't in there at some point. And it doesn't automatically, without proof mean that the body was caylee's.

For him to automaticly think it was Caylee's, then he would have to quickly realize his daughter killed his grand-daughter, right out of thin air.

What person could do that?

It was only after the 911 call, where they find out that KC hasn't seen Caylee in 31 days, that the connection of the smell and Caylee happens. It all falls in place on the 'who.' Quickly followed by "who did it."...

Thanks---------am with you now-----I can see that happening that way.

CA by all means could have called the cops. She could have given them more info re the stolen car report she gave and reported the credit cards then even filed a missing person report due to the fact that the baby's residence was on Hopespring and KS may be endangering her child because she's acting erratic.
CA was on vacation half that time, she shoulda got up off her *advertiser censored* and looked for KS instead of just going on myspace and writing her a letter which, if you go back and read, lays out the entire scenario. Then of course there was KS's answer to that letter 5 days later with the pic of the hanged dead teddy bear & crying girl w/ a poem that sounded like it was written by the Grim Reaper himself.
It really wasn't all that hard to find KS on July 15th, now was it? And GEORGE... gawd, what a wuss... he tried to follow her but lost her on the 408 expressway. Give me a break. He told the cops that he knew that KS wasn't really working the past 2 years. 2 YEARS! Grandparents shmandparents, you don't worry more about the oil and tires on your daughter's car than you do your granddaughter. You track her down until you can see and with your own eyes the pillow that your grandkid's head is laying on.
G & C both dropped the ball BIG TIME.

Yes they dropped the ball. Without a doubt I am sure they can come up with a list bigger than we can of things they should have done or wish they had done different. Time has a way of passing quickly. KC stayed at friends houses, with Caylee before. CA had been in contact with KC. KC told her she was working, Caylee, was with the "nanny", that they'd see Caylee in a few days, etc. The few days go by and KC gives another reason and another day, and so on and so forth. Before you know it 3 weeks, 4 weeks have gone by. I am sure there was alot of concern building up towards the end, but hoping that it was unfounded and that things were ok. Dropped the ball? sure..but understandable and human. I don't see anything sinister in this.

CA by all means could have called the cops. She could have given them more info re the stolen car report she gave and reported the credit cards then even filed a missing person report due to the fact that the baby's residence was on Hopespring and KS may be endangering her child because she's acting erratic.
CA was on vacation half that time, she shoulda got up off her *advertiser censored* and looked for KS instead of just going on myspace and writing her a letter which, if you go back and read, lays out the entire scenario. Then of course there was KS's answer to that letter 5 days later with the pic of the hanged dead teddy bear & crying girl w/ a poem that sounded like it was written by the Grim Reaper himself.
It really wasn't all that hard to find KS on July 15th, now was it? And GEORGE... gawd, what a wuss... he tried to follow her but lost her on the 408 expressway. Give me a break. He told the cops that he knew that KS wasn't really working the past 2 years. 2 YEARS! Grandparents shmandparents, you don't worry more about the oil and tires on your daughter's car than you do your granddaughter. You track her down until you can see and with your own eyes the pillow that your grandkid's head is laying on.
G & C both dropped the ball BIG TIME.

Actually, they had no business 'tracking her down". To put it bluntly. That is called stalking.

The most Cindy could have done, was file charges for the stolen money.

If they were afraid for Caylee, they would have to call Children services and reported WHY they think Caylee is in immediate danger. It would have to be provable. "Because she will not let me see my grand-daughter" would be considered 'filing a false report'. And can get you in trouble. It would also make it where if the child was taken, you wouldn't get the child.

It's easy to say what she should do, knowing that the child is dead. But This type of stuff happens every day, and the child isn't dead. Grand parents are not the boss, they are not in control. It's the parents who have that control. Just because the parent lives in the home with the grand-parent, the legal rules do not change. Casey was still the parent and could leave with her child at any time. Cindy could not legally stop her. Or force her to let her see that g-baby. AT the most, she could go to court for grandparent visitation rights.

IMO, Cindy knew something was amuck as early as 7/3. Maybe even earlier. And she could have called the police about the car, as it was in her name. That was actually what Cindy said in one of the 911 calls.

Then LE could have tracked down the car, and possible found KC earlier, not that it would have saved Caylee, tho.

IMO, Cindy knew something was amuck as early as 7/3. Maybe even earlier. And she could have called the police about the car, as it was in her name. That was actually what Cindy said in one of the 911 calls.

Then LE could have tracked down the car, and possible found KC earlier, not that it would have saved Caylee, tho.

The car.. Hmm.. she let Casey take it, which means Casey didn't steal it. At the most, she could get it returned to her.

If your the cop and get a call like that, how long would it take you to figure out that the Car was basiclly Caseys.. that Cindy allowed Casey to use the car at will. And is only calling it stolen, because she was mad at her???

Cops don't like to get calls for petty family stuff.

Would Cindy have followed through and prosecuted Casey? Hmm.. that is why cops don't want to waste their time on stuff like that. Cause it 's a waste of their time.

So, she calls the police, they track down the car. Cindy gets the Car back.. How does that help her get Casey to let her see her grand baby? It would more likely push Casey further away.

Actually, they had no business 'tracking her down". To put it bluntly. That is called stalking.

The most Cindy could have done, was file charges for the stolen money.

If they were afraid for Caylee, they would have to call Children services and reported WHY they think Caylee is in immediate danger. It would have to be provable. "Because she will not let me see my grand-daughter" would be considered 'filing a false report'. And can get you in trouble. It would also make it where if the child was taken, you wouldn't get the child.

It's easy to say what she should do, knowing that the child is dead. But This type of stuff happens every day, and the child isn't dead. Grand parents are not the boss, they are not in control. It's the parents who have that control. Just because the parent lives in the home with the grand-parent, the legal rules do not change. Casey was still the parent and could leave with her child at any time. Cindy could not legally stop her. Or force her to let her see that g-baby. AT the most, she could go to court for grandparent visitation rights.

Ever hear of "citizens arrest"? It's still possible here in Fla. I once knew a family who's teenage son stole teir car and broke into my house and stole a tv. The parents wanted their car and I, my tv. Sure we called the cops but I went looking for him here in Orlando and talked to his friends
(whom I hardly knew because I didn't hang out with him) and within 48 hours I TRACKED HIM DOWN and lead the cops to him and I had every right to do that. Government can't do everything for you nor can be there all the time. The prudent thing to do would be to make calls, talk to KS's friends, Go check on Caylee even if you have to get in your car and look. Not saying "stalk" her. Just CHECK on the baby. KS's been in psyciatric counseling before.
Then again, poor Caylee was probably gone by the evening of the 16th, too late anyway so I guess I'll shut up, LOL.

thing that are making m wonder are all the motions filed lately that are thus far unresolved.

what about the photobucket pictures that the judge was supposed to decide on? was a decision made?

what about the remains found video?
i dont remember a concrete decision made in that case either.

and now today's jb crying motion? they were supose to be in front of a judge today and they didn't... and now they are in court tomorrow but for something different altogether.

oy vey, the red tape!

do thee things ever get resolved in due time or do some of them go forgotten?

Hearing KC refer to Caylee as "that little girl". Never and I mean never referring to her as "My Baby Girl, My Little Girl, My Precious Baby, My Daughter, My Life, The Most Precious Thing To Me"

You know, the way most of us Mother's refer to our children, no matter how old they become. (Not trying to leave out our precious little boy's) My daughter is 22 and I still call her by the above references. She knows she is "my life" I tell her that all the time.

Why did Cindy and George search their back yard after they found out Caylee was missing? What were they looking for, and why, in light of their rigourous defense of Casey, did they tell LE it even occured to them to search?

The initial interview with the police and Casey has always bothered me...If you listen to it closely, at one point she almost slips up and then quickly catches herself. She says something like (and I'm too lazy today to go back and find exact words) "My thing is this, no matter how it happened..." and then quickly says "I just want to find Caylee." No matter how it happened?! Isn't HOW it happened (if we're going by the Zanny story) extremely important? But, we all know what she was really referring to, don't we?

Also, the exchanges between Casey and Lee were very enlightening. I have a hard time justifying his statement in the depo. that he believes everything his sister says when I examine the conversations he had with her when she was first jailed and called home to get the boyfriend's telephone number.

What struck me about Lee's statement was after he said "I believe everything my sister tells me" then he added "I have to." Why does he have to believe everything she tells him...because if he doesn't believe her story then he has to face the fact that it was Casey that murdered Caylee and he doesn't want to believe that Casey did it? That is all I can come up with. Or maybe he has to believe her because if he doesn't it will cause a lot of trouble with his mother? Would Cindy accuse him of betraying Casey if he has his own thoughts about what happened?

Deep down Lee knows that Casey is a liar. Two different storys about where Caylee was taken from her...two different places. Lee knew she was lying about one of the places. He was raised with Casey and he knows what she is all about. If he doesn't then he is a real nitwit. We might love our brother or sister but we also know them and all of their faults. I think it all goes back to Cindy and the way George and Lee walk on egg shells around her. She makes the decisions and they follow along.

Never did I hear an emotional plea to the kidnappers to return Caylee. In all the talk shows, the interviews, the media coverage of hammers and hoses, I would think that somewhere in all of that "coverage" there would have been a plea.

At least we haven't heard "there is a killer on the loose" a la PR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back