Things that make you wonder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You have a point. It seems, with all of the practice they've had, that their lies would be...well...more realistic?!

I think GA and CA had suspicions about the car, but not KC or Caylee. Remember that the car had not been in KC's possession since the 27th of June. They had spoken to her between then and July 15, and she'd acted/sounded completely fine on the phone (or in messages-I can't remember) even when they were sending Lee to get her at the club, it was never out of fear for Caylee's safety. Although the car reeked of death, they had no way of knowing when KC "lost" possesion of the car beyond GA"s gas can incident on 6/24. Since KC never bothered to mention the car being gone OR Caylee being gone, as far as the A's knew, that car could have been stolen from her later on 6/24 and used for who knows what until abandoned 6/27. They didn't know what to do until they could confront KC and get some kind of answers. This coming FROM their knowledge of their daughter's "mistruths". I probably would've called LE from the towyard, thinking something/someone had died AT the towyard. I'm actually kind of surprised the towyard didn't call LE...abandoned vehicle, nobody coming in to claim it, reeks of death...IDK

I'm with you there. IIRC, it wasn't realized until GA was there. Seems impossible, since most tows have to get near the car to latch on to it. But some tow trucks can do it, and drive off. without the driver even getting out. I know they have those in down town orlando...

Or if they guy had a sinus infection, he wouldn't have smelled a thing. <shrug>

But I as the parent,coming to claim my car. And If I knew what the smell of death smelled like and I smelled it around my car.. I would have called the cops. Even if I knew my family members where "ok." Cause someone had to have died, for that smell to be there. That means that there must be some sort of evidence, etc.. of a death. Most likely murder. I would want the cops to gather all evidence they could, in hopes that it would clear myself and my family.

GA taking the car riases all sorts of possible situations which we talk about. Like Cindy cleaning the clothes. That they cleaned the car, are they really saying what al lthey found in the car. If GA smelled death, and he being an ex-cop, he shouldn't have moved the car. He should have called the police right there. IMHO

Wait a minute! I must be unclean! I only change my undies once or twice a day! These peeps lie continually! I'd be out of underwear all the time!!

LOL! I could have said like other people draw breath, but I didn't want to be overly dramatic...
Lanie

I totally agree with you and I think the only reason Casey wanted her buried was to get her out of that house and away from CA. She thinks one day she will be going home and that is the last thing she wants is Caylee's Ashes there.:mad:

I agree about the part she wanted to Keep Caylee away from Cindy. That has what caused this problem in the first place.

The sick part is that Cindy wants to keep part of Caylee's dead body with her at all times. She can only carry a little bit. The rest will be setting in an Urn somewhere. While Cindy carrys her trophy with her, of the perfect Grand-daughter who wil always stay young and perfect. in a Chain around granny's neck. (Sorry, I don't know for a fact that is where she is carrying her.)

So it's a way to show Casey that she won, casey lost. It's a way to show victum, pooor me. And to top it all off, she is acting so upset tha thse needs to carry her granddaughter with her at all times.. yet refuses to work with police in trying to find her or bring her killer to justice. Instead, Cindy has trashed anyone who tried to help honestly find Caylee.. Sick, sick, sick...

I wonder if George's suicide attempt just wasn't a ploy devised by Cindy to keep them from testifying in the Zenida deposition. The suicide attempt doesn't ring true as there seems to be too many inconsistencies in the story starting with the pill bottles, pizza, and suicide note. I feel that the Anthony's are hiding behind being too distraught to function let alone testify. It is ironic that just a few days after this supposed suicide attempt George with Cindy in tow was at Satsuma Florida trying to assist in the Haleigh Cummings abduction. :furious:

I wonder what Cindy is really doing. I have been almost convinced for a long time she is putting up a front as a protective mother trying to get her daughter out of trouble, while really behind the scenes trying to get Casey sent away forever.

I think CA has done much more harm than good for KC's case.

Over all I wish I knew what all of them (entire A family) were thinking, not only when this started, but even today. I'll will never forget every twist and turn this case took.

It boggles my mind all the emotions they must feel on a daily basis.

Over all I wish I knew what all of them (entire A family) were thinking, not only when this started, but even today. I'll will never forget every twist and turn this case took.

It boggles my mind all the emotions they must feel on a daily basis.

LOVE your signature pic!

Why the title, "Tot Mom" has been bestowed upon Casey and perpetuated...

Whereas, IMHO...

Tot = lessens respect for innocent Caylee
Mom = empasizes respect for Casey

I'm just bewildered.

I've always viewed it as not wanting to utter KC's name. (ie, the Goldman's choice to only reference OJ as "the Killer". they refuse to utter his name.)

That said, I detest the moniker "Tot Mom".

I honestly applaud LE and the job they have done keeping calm during all the KC questionings and being thorough and on task. The thing that makes me wonder is that nobody has really thrown KC's lies back at her. The whole ZFG lie was SO obviously spun from thin air. The fact that KC said the Zenaida that is suing her IS NOT the Zenaida she meant, yet this Zenaida coincidentally was at Sawgrass around the time all this went down w/ New York plates on her car. I mean, if I were the cop (besides screaming at her and totally losing it :furious:) I would seriously force her to fess up about where this lie came from. I feel like everyone has just accepted that KC is a pathological liar and don't really push her on any of it.

In reference to ZFG, I am going to start a new thread, but something else that makes me wonder is why it was never really explained why Caylee's body was found between 2 properties, one belonging to a person named Zenaida, and the other belonging to a person named Gonzalez. - If this has been disproved, then someone please correct me, but Google Maps and whitepages.com still list the people as "Zenaida" "Gonzalez" owning the 2 properties on Suburban. I can't figure out why none of this has been brought up.

There are so many more things that have me completely puzzled :waitasec: But this was the biggest.

Sara

I honestly applaud LE and the job they have done keeping calm during all the KC questionings and being thorough and on task. The thing that makes me wonder is that nobody has really thrown KC's lies back at her. The whole ZFG lie was SO obviously spun from thin air. The fact that KC said the Zenaida that is suing her IS NOT the Zenaida she meant, yet this Zenaida coincidentally was at Sawgrass around the time all this went down w/ New York plates on her car. I mean, if I were the cop (besides screaming at her and totally losing it :furious:) I would seriously force her to fess up about where this lie came from. I feel like everyone has just accepted that KC is a pathological liar and don't really push her on any of it.

In reference to ZFG, I am going to start a new thread, but something else that makes me wonder is why it was never really explained why Caylee's body was found between 2 properties, one belonging to a person named Zenaida, and the other belonging to a person named Gonzalez. - If this has been disproved, then someone please correct me, but Google Maps and whitepages.com still list the people as "Zenaida" "Gonzalez" owning the 2 properties on Suburban. I can't figure out why none of this has been brought up.

There are so many more things that have me completely puzzled :waitasec: But this was the biggest.

Sara

I am intrested in this one too. I heard about this awhile back also that in Caseys statement she said she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1 and that is the last digits in the ZG properties....... I also want to know about the abandoned house that had the truck Zanny, in the yard. These things seem like they would be important but I have not heard anything about them.

I always found it odd that GA's suicide note was found in his car. When did he supposedly write the note then? In the car? :waitasec:

It was even said that the writing got worse towards the end of the note, giving the inference that the booze and drugs were kicking in, but... then why was the note in the car????? :waitasec:

I will probably catch a lot of flack for saying this, but I do not think George's suicide attempt was a valid one. He had to know about the cell towers to pinpoint a location.

I also think that it was an attempt to draw publicity and to get attention to the note because most people think that a person's last words are likely the truth. (sorry for long run on sentence)

I further believe that George is not the only author of the note. Someone else had input, IMO. He had not even taken the note into the room, and I do not believe it was written in there.

IF, and big IF, IMO, it was a real attempt, then he might would have left it in the vehicle for privacy reasons. He would not know who would have found him and would not want a motel housekeeper to be the first to see the note.

I've always viewed it as not wanting to utter KC's name. (ie, the Goldman's choice to only reference OJ as "the Killer". they refuse to utter his name.)

That said, I detest the moniker "Tot Mom".

I just absolutely detest that moniker also, beach2yall! First of all, Caylee was an innocent child with a NAME - CAYLEE. I do not think Casey's name should ever be in the same reference to Caylee.

:mad:

Why is nobody looking for the "real" killer?

Why did nobody beg ZFG to bring Caylee back? ("I forgive her" WTF?? Say that after she has returned your child!)

The Dumpster that was supposed to be so prominient

The beads found at JBP that supposedly matched KC's at the house

The horror that MNJ alluded to after he quit representing the A's

Who was on the phone with the PI in the woods?

Who told the PI to go to the abandoned house?

The woman who saw the KC lookalike coming out of the woods.

TB saying we're talking about a dead child here. HUH????

CA saying "oh, thats right" about KC getting her straightener from the Imaginanny.

The A's pretending right along with KC that there really is a "Zanny".

There are so many....

I think CA has done much more harm than good for KC's case.

I'm wondering if KC is applying her new "red" lipstick & mascara from her recent commissary purchase, getting ready for court today??:eek:

Why is nobody looking for the "real" killer?

Why did nobody beg ZFG to bring Caylee back? ("I forgive her" WTF?? Say that after she has returned your child!)

The Dumpster that was supposed to be so prominient

The beads found at JBP that supposedly matched KC's at the house

The horror that MNJ alluded to after he quit representing the A's

Who was on the phone with the PI in the woods?

Who told the PI to go to the abandoned house?

The woman who saw the KC lookalike coming out of the woods.

TB saying we're talking about a dead child here. HUH????

CA saying "oh, thats right" about KC getting her straightener from the Imaginanny.

The A's pretending right along with KC that there really is a "Zanny".

There are so many....
Imaginanny is maybe the best word I've heard in awhile. :clap:Your list is similar to mine, and I'm sure you probably have a million more questions... I really hope all these questions eventually get answered and Caylee gets some justice. This whole case is so disturbing!

I am intrested in this one too. I heard about this awhile back also that in Caseys statement she said she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1 and that is the last digits in the ZG properties....... I also want to know about the abandoned house that had the truck Zanny, in the yard. These things seem like they would be important but I have not heard anything about them.

whats this about the abandoned house and truck???
truck zanny?

I think GA and CA had suspicions about the car, but not KC or Caylee. Remember that the car had not been in KC's possession since the 27th of June. They had spoken to her between then and July 15, and she'd acted/sounded completely fine on the phone (or in messages-I can't remember) even when they were sending Lee to get her at the club, it was never out of fear for Caylee's safety. Although the car reeked of death, they had no way of knowing when KC "lost" possesion of the car beyond GA"s gas can incident on 6/24. Since KC never bothered to mention the car being gone OR Caylee being gone, as far as the A's knew, that car could have been stolen from her later on 6/24 and used for who knows what until abandoned 6/27. They didn't know what to do until they could confront KC and get some kind of answers. This coming FROM their knowledge of their daughter's "mistruths". I probably would've called LE from the towyard, thinking something/someone had died AT the towyard. I'm actually kind of surprised the towyard didn't call LE...abandoned vehicle, nobody coming in to claim it, reeks of death...IDK

The good thing for LE & the SA is that there is no evidence any one else had possession of that car other than Casey Anthony. The day she 'parked' it at the Amscot she was picked up by TL and from there it was taken to the tow yard where it remained locked up.

Not to forget either that her own attorney TOLD the court himself during one of the earlier hearings that NO ONE other than Casey ever had control of her car!

That made me go hmmmm.......

Also, as another poster mentioned, some of her words to LE during a taped interview gave me pause. Such as: "The horrible thing that happened is...." then she quickly caught herself and continued her BS about bearing absolutely no responsibility for the loss of her daughter because she merely trusted her with the 'wrong' person. All the reasons she ticked off one after another that NEVER gave her suspicion til this 'person' she'd known for YEARS suddenly didn't show back up with her child???
You know, the changing addresses, phone numbers and 'secrecy' which was all just used as an excuse for not possessing even a hint of information on this non-existent person!

Another thing that makes you wonder? Like, who in heck does she think she's kidding with that business with the sim card switcheroos??? This girl really believes she's got everything covered even when it's soooo out there in space somewhere you'd have to believe in ET to believe anything she says!

In one of the taped jailhouse visits with Casey and her parents, Cindy questions Casey about what she wants Cindy to say on television to Zanny.
Casey said to tell her we forgive her and all they want is Caylee back.
However, we never hear Cindy give that message to Zanny the Nanny during any of her interviews.
This causes me to wonder why ask Casey that question if Cindy goes on to ignore or not repeat what Casey suggested?
Could it be that question was asked only as a ploy for Casey to continue her ruse about the kidnapping done by the Nanny. That exchange between mom and daughter was staged for it to appear on video so that it looked as though that was what really happened. Why else would they be talking about it if it didn't happen?
I"m going hmmmm over that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back