Things that make you wonder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The abandoned house in that DC went to and Kathy B reported there was a tow truck in the yard that had zany written on it

Not to sound snarky but link please for the tow truck.

This is the truck that was in the back yard photographed by our own WS'er Marello the day after we found the house here on WS.

As you can see it's not a tow truck and it did not say Zanny on it.

House035.jpg

I haven't heard this brought up yet, and if so, I missed it, but most of the pictures of Caylee that I've seen are of her dressed up, posed for the camera, wearing sunglasses. Many of the pictures of her are wearing a hat, or wearing multiple sunglasses in different pictures, sunglasses that match her outfits, making faces. I have to admit Caylee was very photogenic, and seemed to love posing for pictures. She had the biggest brown eyes and appeared to love the camera. But I know my grandchildren hardly sit still long enough to snap a decent picture of them unless they're at the photographer's studio and forced to sit still for a brief time. There seems to be no fun pictures of everyone in the pool, or Caylee playing in her beloved doll house, or just a little girl being a little girl. Just thinking............:confused:

Basically, this is pretty creepy, and I'm not sure why it hasn't been more publicized, since everything about this case gets alot of attention. If you follow the steps below it brings you to a very eerie realization:

1) Pull up google maps on your google browser
2) Caylee's body was found basically on the property line between 2 backyards. The addresses for these properties are:
- 4701 Hopespeing Dr., Orlando FL
- 4709 Hopespring Dr., Orlando FL
3) If you google map both these addresses you'll get a better picture of where they are located. Also, if you google map the Anthony's address (4937 Hopespring Dr.) you will see the big picture of the layout.
4) Next go to whitepages.com and do a reverse look-up using the addresses above the two properties.
5) Notice the names for the 2 properties. The first name of one is Zenaida, and the last name of the other is Gonzales (spelled with a "s")
]

I would love to know what others think about this, as it really shook me when I first did this and I couldn't believe how blatant it was. I think this was my biggest Hmmmm moment so far..

Sara

In one of the taped jailhouse visits with Casey and her parents, Cindy questions Casey about what she wants Cindy to say on television to Zanny.
Casey said to tell her we forgive her and all they want is Caylee back.
However, we never hear Cindy give that message to Zanny the Nanny during any of her interviews.
This causes me to wonder why ask Casey that question if Cindy goes on to ignore or not repeat what Casey suggested?
Could it be that question was asked only as a ploy for Casey to continue her ruse about the kidnapping done by the Nanny. That exchange between mom and daughter was staged for it to appear on video so that it looked as though that was what really happened. Why else would they be talking about it if it didn't happen?
I"m going hmmmm over that.

I also was hung up on that conversation and statement because in another high profile case (might have been Scott Peterson's statement but can't be sure at the moment) "forgiveness" was offered up immediately and it was just inappropriate sounding. You pointing out that CA never did relay that message to Zanny regardless of the countless times she had the opportunity just reveals that indeed they never bought the story to begin with. I don't recall one time this family addressing the kidnapper or Caylee to the cameras - which is what makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also, as another poster mentioned, some of her words to LE during a taped interview gave me pause. Such as: "The horrible thing that happened is...." then she quickly caught herself and continued her BS about bearing absolutely no responsibility for the loss of her daughter because she merely trusted her with the 'wrong' person.

snipped

A few months ago a link was provided for a website that analyzed every line in her first police interview for lies detected in her speech. I believe the above was part of the analysis... also the way she told the story... "I drop Caylee off, go to work, leave around 5 p.m., go to pick up Caylee like I always do..."

The analyzer says if she were telling the truth, she would have used past tense instead of present tense.

If anyone has that link, can you please provide? Thanks!

II'm actually kind of surprised the towyard didn't call LE...abandoned vehicle, nobody coming in to claim it, reeks of death...IDK

snipped

The tow truck driver was interviewed. He said he smelled no death, but he had a bad cold and couldn't smell anything. Then I assume the death smell was left to fester inside the sealed car at the towyard.

Basically, this is pretty creepy, and I'm not sure why it hasn't been more publicized, since everything about this case gets alot of attention. If you follow the steps below it brings you to a very eerie realization:

1) Pull up google maps on your google browser
2) Caylee's body was found basically on the property line between 2 backyards. The addresses for these properties are:
- 4701 Hopespeing Dr., Orlando FL
- 4709 Hopespring Dr., Orlando FL
3) If you google map both these addresses you'll get a better picture of where they are located. Also, if you google map the Anthony's address (4937 Hopespring Dr.) you will see the big picture of the layout.
4) Next go to whitepages.com and do a reverse look-up using the addresses above the two properties.
5) Notice the names for the 2 properties. The first name of one is Zenaida, and the last name of the other is Gonzales (spelled with a "s")

I would love to know what others think about this, as it really shook me when I first did this and I couldn't believe how blatant it was. I think this was my biggest Hmmmm moment so far..

Sara

Thanks for bringing this up again! I think you've nailed it!

the phone records will tell the story about how KC was really looking for her daughter

1. how many OUTGOING calls or test messages or emails were sent in the 31 days to the FAKE NANNY ?

answer

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh----NONE

so lets put a fork in the

i was absolutely in a backwards kind of way searching for my daughter in my own way

once and for all

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cool:

One thing that puzzles me, is why did CA have Caylees body cremated if KC didn't want it cremated? I would have expected the family to bow to KC's wishes in this, since they did in so many other things, and in fact it almost seems 'legally correct' to me that the mothers wishes must be honoured in this instance.

so they could have jewelry made adn wear caylee around . Ew

The manner in which KC uses the word "absolutely" always peeked my interest. She uses it a few times. I will try to find it later and be more specific, but again, like Scott Peterson, she uses that word is an unusual fashion when describing her actions and intentions, just like he did.

I'm with you there. IIRC, it wasn't realized until GA was there. Seems impossible, since most tows have to get near the car to latch on to it. But some tow trucks can do it, and drive off. without the driver even getting out. I know they have those in down town orlando...

Or if they guy had a sinus infection, he wouldn't have smelled a thing. <shrug>

But I as the parent,coming to claim my car. And If I knew what the smell of death smelled like and I smelled it around my car.. I would have called the cops. Even if I knew my family members where "ok." Cause someone had to have died, for that smell to be there. That means that there must be some sort of evidence, etc.. of a death. Most likely murder. I would want the cops to gather all evidence they could, in hopes that it would clear myself and my family.

GA taking the car riases all sorts of possible situations which we talk about. Like Cindy cleaning the clothes. That they cleaned the car, are they really saying what al lthey found in the car. If GA smelled death, and he being an ex-cop, he shouldn't have moved the car. He should have called the police right there. IMHO

I totally agree! The stench in the car was so bad that GA had to drive it home with the windows down in the rain, then he leaves the house and goes to work? :confused:

LA takes stand at KC's bond hearing and JB asks: "How close are you with your sister?"

LA to JB: "Her and I know we can confide with each other on anything. We connect on a level and love each other unconditionally."

Makes me wonder what he knows about what KC did to poor Caylee. Makes me wonder if KC confided everything to him.

KC always making it very clear in her statements to LE, and family members that its absolutley the one thing she does not know is where Caylee is now. She always emphasised that she did not know where she was, but was always was "sure" about everything else.

The manner in which KC uses the word "absolutely" always peeked my interest. She uses it a few times. I will try to find it later and be more specific, but again, like Scott Peterson, she uses that word is an unusual fashion when describing her actions and intentions, just like he did.

It is eerily strange, that this may be a common demoninator with sociopathic behavior? The one person I know is a sociopath, does the exact same thing, & the word is "absolutely"??:waitasec: He over-uses this particular word, & he is a graduate of an Ivy League College.........So many similarities with these people, they make my skin crawl.

I have noticed that too!!!!!!!! In fact, it gets on my nerves!! I've wondered if it's a "young, generational" thing, as in the way TL talks (i.e. the way he uses "like" alot). I don't know... but I have noticed that... very nervewracking. It's like, um.. she kinda um.. like um.. sorta, like... uh.. well, has a kinda like limited vocabulary...like.. ah.. when.. she's kinda nervous?? oh absolutely!! LOL!!!

The car.. Hmm.. she let Casey take it, which means Casey didn't steal it. At the most, she could get it returned to her.

If your the cop and get a call like that, how long would it take you to figure out that the Car was basiclly Caseys.. that Cindy allowed Casey to use the car at will. And is only calling it stolen, because she was mad at her???

Cops don't like to get calls for petty family stuff.

Would Cindy have followed through and prosecuted Casey? Hmm.. that is why cops don't want to waste their time on stuff like that. Cause it 's a waste of their time.

So, she calls the police, they track down the car. Cindy gets the Car back.. How does that help her get Casey to let her see her grand baby? It would more likely push Casey further away.

Actually, CA could have reported the car stolen. Just because you let let someone drive a vehicle legally registered to you, does not give them the right to abuse the privilege. As you retain responsibililty for, and rights, to any vehicle of which you are the legal owner, if your property is missing you have every right to report it stolen.

This still bothers me. LA talking to KC:

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

"before anything would ever die"? As in Caylee?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/28/lee_anthony39s_jailhouse_call_with_casey.html

I always kind of thought Lee was talking about "before the media dies down" sort of thing. Kind of like "let's get all the information out there while the media is still interested." Little did he know this one wasn't going to go away. I don't know, but that was just my take on it.

As far as him stating in his deposition that he always believes what KC tells him, I have a problem with that statement. It's almost like he left it hanging. Did he mean he always believes what KC tells him until he finds out differently? Or ...until he catches her in one of her lies? Was he playing with semantics in that statement? Then following it up with "because I have to" does he mean because that is all he has to go on at the time?

I just find it hard to believe that someone that has grown up with a sister that is a proven liar time and time again would "always believe" what his sister tells him.

Sue

Actually, CA could have reported the car stolen. Just because you let let someone drive a vehicle legally registered to you, does not give them the right to abuse the privilege. As you retain responsibililty for, and rights, to any vehicle of which you are the legal owner, if your property is missing you have every right to report it stolen.

Cindy told Casey to bring the car home and Casey gave excuses about being in Jacksonville for work. If someone borrows my car and doesn't bring it back when I tell them to, I'd consider it stolen.

LA takes stand at KC's bond hearing and JB asks: "How close are you with your sister?"

LA to JB: "Her and I know we can confide with each other on anything. We connect on a level and love each other unconditionally."

Makes me wonder what he knows about what KC did to poor Caylee. Makes me wonder if KC confided everything to him.

Okay, I need to learn how to quote more than one message in a post and I'll read up on it. So for now, my apologies for the back-to-back posts.

I doubt that KC confessed to Lee; however, if he and KC were that close then LA should be able to look at KC and know she is lying. Otherwise, they aren't that close IMO.

I do think CA and KC are that close and in the jailhouse visits when KC becomes angry and doesn't want to talk about Caylee, you can almost see the disappointment and realization in CA's eyes and actions. She knows her daughter has been lying. Now whether she just can't come to terms with it, whether she's in denial, whether she will stand by KC no matter what, that is only known to CA, but I would bet money that she knew after those visits the horrible truth about her daughter.

Sue

KC always making it very clear in her statements to LE, and family members that its absolutley the one thing she does not know is where Caylee is now. She always emphasised that she did not know where she was, but was always was "sure" about everything else.

Here is the other post I wanted to comment on and then I'll go away. LOL I always thought when KC said she didn't know where Caylee was that she said it with such conviction, I almost believed it. Oh I knew she had killed her (my opinion) but she was pretty convincing when she would say she absolutely did not know where Caylee was. Since there had been storms and/or a hurricane after Caylee was put in the woods, I kind of thought she was able to make that statement with such confidence because she didn't know if the rains had washed Caylee away or if animals might have gotten to her, etc. Or perhaps she was talking about Caylee's spirit and not necessarily Caylee's body?

Sue

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back