Things that make you wonder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Children Learn What They Live

If a child lives with criticism ~ He learns to condemn.
If a child lives with hostility ~ He learns to fight.
If a child lives with ridicule ~ He learns to be shy.
If a child lives with shame ~ He learns to feel guilty.

If a child lives with tolerance ~ He learns to be patient.
If a child lives with encouragement ~ He learns confidence.
If a child lives with praise ~ He learns to appreciate.
If a child lives with fairness ~ He learns justice.

If a child lives with security ~ He learns to have faith.
If a child lives with approval ~ He learns to like himself.
If a child lives with acceptance and friendship ~
He learns to find love in the world.

My Grandmother used to have us sit down and write an apology when we were being punished to make sure we understood what we did , and have to say it was wrong. At the time we thought she was such a cornball, but now of course we realize she was a wise old gal! Julia

I have always loved that- and it is so very true. Your grandmother was a wise woman. If only all children had someone as loving and willing to teach them right from wrong.

During a jailhouse visit Lee asks KC a question about Caylee. Before answering Lee KC goes into detail about all the people she has already spoken with, she uses their titles, who they work for, etc., i.e., the court ordered therapist,, before she answers his question. So I am wondering, why the qualifying statement about who she already told this information to? It was regarding if she thought Caylee was still alive or near the area. I don't understand why KC uses unecessary qualifiers whenever she answers pointed questions. I assume it's part of being a pathological liar, that she always throws in these unecessary details into her story?

I wonder what life would have been like for Caylee (and KC) if

George would have stayed in LE through to retirement or had an established car dealership. He would go to work every day providing for his son and daughter while they were young. When they were older, he would say "I need some help at the lot" and expose his kids to different duties there. He would pay them for their help. They would experience getting for giving. He would tell them "good job" and "I'm proud of you".

CA would come home from work and be able to focus on her home and her children without worry of financial doom because she just found out the husband and, later, the daughter had gambled or stollen her hard earned money. They would have "extra" instead of not enough. Both names would be on the mortgage because both parents were mature, took their responsibilities seriously and provided equally for their children.

KC may have avoided becoming pregnant because she had established some goals and wanted to fullfil them prior to child rearing. One of the goals would have been to have a husband prior to having a baby. I wonder what that could of been like. She would have developed some faith in the idea of partnership and maybe even respected herself more. Caylee would of had both a mom and a dad and lived happily ever after.:crazy:

Life is hard, let's try to make it harder seems to be the motto these days.

And now I would like to thank every starlet in Hollywood who has established great wealth against all odds for sponsoring single parenthood. I would like to thank all the politicians in the public eye for their outstanding moral influence on society AND all social service recipients (you know who you are) for continuosly taking more than you are willing to give. Oh and the grand prize goes to those bankers and mortgage lenders who made pie in the sky promises to people and stole the shirts off the rest of our backs. The children of America thank you as well as your own.

I wonder what life would have been like for Caylee (and KC) if

And now I would like to thank every starlet in Hollywood who has established great wealth against all odds for sponsoring single parenthood. I would like to thank all the politicians in the public eye for their outstanding moral influence on society AND all social service recipients (you know who you are) for continuosly taking more than you are willing to give. Oh and the grand prize goes to those bankers and mortgage lenders who made pie in the sky promises to people and stole the shirts off the rest of our backs. The children of America thank you as well as your own.

<snipped by me for space>

Amen sista!! Or bro..(whichever the case may be):clap::clap::clap:

I wonder why we have not seen (or even if there ARE) any interview by LE with the female bodyguard who stayed in the house with KC while out on bond? Also Rob Dick? Also, any interview of LP by LE?

Is it because of confidentiality agreements? Are they listed on the prosecution's witness list?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back