This Family is United

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
three strikes and you're out? Hope so.:) But not out of :behindbar!

Looks like they are doing, "The Tightened Up" (song by Archi Bell and the Drills. Their constipation concerning this case show in all their faces. Forget meds for stress just give'em some metimucille to help motivate their brains. Constipation can kill if left untreated!

three peas in a pod?

Actually, I've often thought of them more like the wicked witch and her flying monkees from Wizard of Oz. Or, maybe KC could be Dorothy and the others that needed a heart-CA, a brain-LA, and courage-GA!!:crazy:

Looks like they are doing, "The Tightened Up" (song by Archi Bell and the Drills. Their constipation concerning this case show in all their faces. Forget meds for stress just give'em some metimucille to help motivate their brains. Constipation can kill if left untreated!

Three laaaxaaaaaaatives!

Actually, I've often thought of them more like the wicked witch and her flying monkees from Wizard of Oz. Or, maybe KC could be Dorothy and the others that needed a heart-CA, a brain-LA, and courage-GA!!:crazy:

no, no, KC could never be Dorothy. How bout the Wicked Witch of the West?

no, no, KC could never be Dorothy. How bout the Wicked Witch of the West?

OK, then CA will have to be her sister-the one the house fell on!:crazy:

OOOPs! must not have read previous posts......went back to see HP's thread about images....sorry....carry on.

"We are United!" spoken by Lee at a memorial service for precious Caylee. He boasts his C.M.A. loyalty and explains during a deposition it is for all the C.M.A.s in his life....well, how appropriate of him do speak in code at a two-year old's memorial! (sarcasm)...that poor Angel.

It sounded more like a political statement than a bereavement. Last Friday, Lee was unable to control the f-bomb even during a legal deposition....no class! This family is arrogant and feels "above the law". If they didn't have their life coach BC with them, they would all go down.

Charge em all, I say!

Yes, that would be his mom, his sister and the one in the bracelet.:furious:

"We are United!" spoken by Lee at a memorial service for precious Caylee. He boasts his C.M.A. loyalty and explains during a deposition it is for all the C.M.A.s in his life....well, how appropriate of him do speak in code at a two-year old's memorial! (sarcasm)...that poor Angel.

It sounded more like a political statement than a bereavement. Last Friday, Lee was unable to control the f-bomb even during a legal deposition....no class! This family is arrogant and feels "above the law". If they didn't have their life coach BC with them, they would all go down.

Charge em all, I say!

As to your last sentence: What is your pleasure? Battery? Taser? cattle prod? Or should we just hook em directly to the power grid? LOL! J/K

But I can fully understand now why no immunity was offered (as far as we know). And I can see why both Anthony attornies wanted immunity for their clients..

They're all liars covering for each other and for some awful family secrets IMO.

MOO

They're all liars covering for each other and for some awful family secrets IMO.

MOO

They operate like a cult-with only 4 members - well, that is if you don't include their friends like the Milsteads and their PI!:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back