This Family is United

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I so agree with you. I live here in the bible belt, but I'm from the Northeast. It's a real culture shock living here. I'm all for religion, but I'm not into this whole bit of God see's all, God know's all and God rights all wrongs. I think we have a right to demand justice when we see these wrongs, right here, right now!!!!

I do pray, don't get me wrong. I just think God gave us some gifts down here too like: courts, judges, juries and jails.

You are so right.... God gave us the tools to live a good life... what we do with those tools is on our shoulders, not God's.....KC chose to misuse her tools... She must pay for her sins against God....The A family seems to be following suit in their own sins........especially when they used God's house to
elaborate on their sins........Shame Shame

OMG!!! George did say something about having a special locket at the memorial! And didn't Cindy remark about her jewelry, too--about the buttons, I know she did, but I don't recall what actual jewelry she had around her neck.

Okay, maybe I'm just old and out of touch.....But..... If this is true...........to divide the remains of a beautiful little child and wear her in a piece of jewelry is the most disgusting thing I've heard yet. That poor child doesn't even get dignity in death ! Again, as I've said before, to CA everyone in her family are mere possessions, not human beings. Sick Sick Sick-- I could barf....

IMO, the 'united'...........means united in the 5th amendment.
Partners in crime.
Won't testify against each other.
Like a pack deal........IMO

if united in love........everyone can tell; you don't have to tell people!

Thank you....I have thought all along- when you are a grieving grandmother...if it is sincere...you don't have to verbally tell people.
There has been so many verbals that I found so insincere and abnormal.

Everything is staged.

I think he meant that the family has NOT turned against KC and that they are United. His voice was filled with lots of anger.

I bet his promise to CMA is to find the REAL killer. IMHO

In LA's deposition he stated his "promise" was to find out the truth about Caylee. He made the promise to Caylee I believe.

Yes, I think he means UNITED as in not turning against KC, but as far as being united as a family, I think nothing could be further from the truth. He said in the depo that the family had never discussed whether KC could have murdered Caylee. What? With all of KC's lies, surely they had to consider that possiblity.

Geez, would someone with a PhD in Psychiatry & Behavioral Science please explain this family? This is beyond denial IMO.

Sue

Woebegone: Do not feel guilty. Everyone has free will to do with their life as they please. This was their choice. To accept enables them to continue. Sometimes people have to meet themselves at the very bottom of that barrel before they wake up. Helping them keeps them from getting there. As for the A's apparently they never face the truth and it lead them to where they are today. KC told her friend she wanted to abort her pregnancy and her mother would not let her. You can't abort at 7 months so CA knew long before she attended her brother's wedding that KC was pregnant. Apparently KC getting her "mistruths" from her mother. Lee believes everything his sister says in a backward sort of way. Unless this family reaches the bottom of the barrel they will continue to spin in this negative environment.

Okay, maybe I'm just old and out of touch.....But..... If this is true...........to divide the remains of a beautiful little child and wear her in a piece of jewelry is the most disgusting thing I've heard yet. That poor child doesn't even get dignity in death ! Again, as I've said before, to CA everyone in her family are mere possessions, not human beings. Sick Sick Sick-- I could barf....

I have to disagree. I don't think there is anything wrong with that "ashes" jewelry. I would have had my husband's remains made into a diamond if they weren't yellow. :)

I don't think there is anything undignified about it. A little weird to some people, I am sure.

I have to disagree. I don't think there is anything wrong with that "ashes" jewelry. I would have had my husband's remains made into a diamond if they weren't yellow. :)

I don't think there is anything undignified about it. A little weird to some people, I am sure.

they used to do things with locks of hair as well..those were very (still are) creepy to me...--still remember coming across that at my grandmas house--it was her mom's hair ........ still creeps me out!

jewlery I can envision....done with taste...yep...just depends!

Thank you....I have thought all along- when you are a grieving grandmother...if it is sincere...you don't have to verbally tell people.
There has been so many verbals that I found so insincere and abnormal.

Everything is staged.

I so agree with this....I don't think others need to be told of grief.....its something you see and feel---it is almost like their code of armor/badge--whatever....

I can see KC playing the Beatles song in her cell, "Come Together Over Me (Not Caylee!)" They are about as united as Sly and the Family Stone!.

So sorry about your loss....

Maybe I'm just too out of touch.......Never having heard of this before......

No disrespect intended......Please accept my apologies........

Well, if it was not blatantly obvious before today that THIS FAMILY IS UNITED and have one common goal, it certainly has come jumping out of Lee's deposition in living breathing color! They are united as one for one cause-

SAVE CASEY at ANY cost!

Amen. Should they even bother deposing CA? It will be a carbon copy of LA's depo. GA... I have a glimmer of hope for him... but he has disappointed in the past.

Oh I so agree.

Imagine this, the grocery store clerk says, "What an interesting bracelet". Lee replies, "It contains my nieces ashes."

Now what's that clerk supposed to say - "how nice?"

That's the craziest idea I've ever heard of in my life.

"

Woebegone: Do not feel guilty. Everyone has free will to do with their life as they please. This was their choice. To accept enables them to continue. Sometimes people have to meet themselves at the very bottom of that barrel before they wake up. Helping them keeps them from getting there. As for the A's apparently they never face the truth and it lead them to where they are today. KC told her friend she wanted to abort her pregnancy and her mother would not let her. You can't abort at 7 months so CA knew long before she attended her brother's wedding that KC was pregnant. Apparently KC getting her "mistruths" from her mother. Lee believes everything his sister says in a backward sort of way. Unless this family reaches the bottom of the barrel they will continue to spin in this negative environment.

Thanks LC. I don't anymore. That was a long time ago. Still, you want to help people but they can quickly become big weights around your neck. Same old, same old.

There are a lot of takers in the world.

I would like to bring light and goodness - not take but give on my own terms, never coerced.

Not to be contrary but I don't believe a word of anything (unsubstantiated) that any of them have said. It's all b.s. as far as I'm concerned.

LARRY CURRLY MOE

Picture:

picture.php

What's this H.P.? Three stooges, why? We can't see the picture.

What's this H.P.? Three stooges, why? We can't see the picture.
When I look at the three A's I see, 'Hear no evil,speak no evil, & see no evil."" Where are their glasses? Their as blind as bloodsucking bats!

When I look at the three A's I see, 'Hear no evil,speak no evil, & see no evil."" Where are their glasses? Their as blind as bloodsucking bats!

Or the three blind mice!:eek:

I'm taking it as "Bratman" is teasing about the crime scene photos (pareidolia).

There are no images. He's been pulling my leg.

I like your interpretation except it would never apply to the A's, the way most people feel about them now.:mad:

We have to change it to "hear evil, speak evil & see evil."

P.S. I'm full of "joy" today. EEK GUY!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver