This is Ubercreepy. Casey Anthony, "She's close. She's close."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another thing about lime. Now I am giving away my age, but I remember my Grandma's outhouse. What did she put in there to keep away the odor - LIME - and it really worked!!!

Lime would speed decomp., and keep down odor, but not enough that those dogs DID make hits in that backyard.

I wonder if the A's have made a recent purchase of lime, or if there is any in those storage sheds? Perhaps the empty bag was put in some dumpster, along with the bag of trash.

Another thing about lime. Now I am giving away my age, but I remember my Grandma's outhouse. What did she put in there to keep away the odor - LIME - and it really worked!!!

Lime would speed decomp., and keep down odor, but not enough that those dogs DID make hits in that backyard.

I wonder if the A's have made a recent purchase of lime, or if there is any in those storage sheds? Perhaps the empty bag was put in some dumpster, along with the bag of trash.

Darlene, right now I'm watching the cam of the house. Seems that a lot of press there this morning, now everyone seem's to have left.

I'm thinking, this is a great time to have Eccusearch come in and go over the back yard! I think we may be hearing some breaking news soon.
Perfect time to search!

xxxxxxxoooo
mama sister
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I remember the Michael Blagg case in Grand Junction, Colorado that happened a few years back.

LE found his wife's body in the local landfull after she had been dead and in the landfill for 6 months. LE was very thorough and went through tons and tons of trash before they found the body.

And I am happy to say that he is never going to get out of prison due to the great LE work in the landfull.

This is probably goofy, and someone might have already suggested it, but I was thinking that if Casey wanted to hide Caylee's body without leaving too many tracks then she might try to find a place where the earth had already been disturbed- like a freshly dug grave. There are a few cemeteries in the area and the closest one to the Anthony home is "Chapel-Hill cemetery". Since there is a Chapel Hill, NC, that made me think of Casey's phone call where she said the police could find the "sitter" if they would just listen to her and look in the North Carolina and New York databases.

A website is linked to that cemetery from Yahoo maps and I decided to see if I could find any other link between Casey's statements and the listings of people buried there. Unfortunately, the website is linked to more than one Orlando cemeteries and the memorial listings don't always list which particular cemetery a person is buried in. For instance, there was a person named Gonzales who passed away (and was presumably interred in) May , but her first name is Adelaida not Zenaida and no info is available on which cemetery she is in. Anyway, I thought it might be possible that Caylee's could be buried somewhere like that.

Links:
Map

Memorial listings for G-
Listings

I remember the Michael Blagg case in Grand Junction, Colorado that happened a few years back.

LE found his wife's body in the local landfull after she had been dead and in the landfill for 6 months. LE was very thorough and went through tons and tons of trash before they found the body.

And I am happy to say that he is never going to get out of prison due to the great LE work in the landfull.

Yes, but the little girl, Abby Blagg, who was also believed to be thrown in the dumpster too, was never recovered.
Abby was around 6 years old.
God rest her soul.

IMO, whatever Casey did with Caylee's body was probably something that was quick & easy.

I can't see her devoting that much time to such an unpleasant task OR running the risk that she would get caught with her daughter's body.

The digging just seems like too work work for this Mother of the Year.

I wonder if LE has found anything HEAVY missing from Casey's possessions... something that she might have used to weigh down a body thrown into water?

LE must have a list of things she bought on her spending spree also.... maybe a suitcase/bag to hide a body & something heavy to weigh it down???

This is probably goofy, and someone might have already suggested it, but I was thinking that if Casey wanted to hide Caylee's body without leaving too many tracks then she might try to find a place where the earth had already been disturbed- like a freshly dug grave. There are a few cemeteries in the area and the closest one to the Anthony home is "Chapel-Hill cemetery". Since there is a Chapel Hill, NC, that made me think of Casey's phone call where she said the police could find the "sitter" if they would just listen to her and look in the North Carolina and New York databases.

A website is linked to that cemetery from Yahoo maps and I decided to see if I could find any other link between Casey's statements and the listings of people buried there. Unfortunately, the website is linked to more than one Orlando cemeteries and the memorial listings don't always list which particular cemetery a person is buried in. For instance, there was a person named Gonzales who passed away (and was presumably interred in) May , but her first name is Adelaida not Zenaida and no info is available on which cemetery she is in. Anyway, I thought it might be possible that Caylee's could be buried somewhere like that.

Links:
Map

Memorial listings for G-
Listings

Wow, now there's a thought provoking statement!! There should be an obit for this Adelaida Gonzales for the month of May in the newspaper. That should show where she was interred (oh, no you said they didn't list it). What about the funeral home that handled it, the authorities should be able to get that info.

My father is buried in that cemetery. I know there is a section for just the little children that is really beautiful. I wonder if the authorities have checked this place. Does anyone know where the cemetery is in relation the Hopespring Drive?

She obviously chose the easiest way to dispose the body..There's nothing in their backyard either. They have searced the lakes nearby. I agree, the police should do some searching at local dump.

Think about it....if she had to MAKE Caylee fit into the suitcase, it would be easy for her to get some of her hair caught in the zipper. Also, if she got one on rollers, it would have been easier for her to move "dead weight". Next, when she picked up the suitcase, some of the bodily fluids could have leaked out through the zipper. Also, she could have put one of the pavers into the suitcase to weigh it down. My husband is a physician, and he said that bodies can start to decompose within 24 hours, so even if she only had Caylee in the trunk for a day, there would be fluids to leak out.

I keep looking at google earth map, and there is a little lake in the Warren Park area right near her house that is shaped like a horseshoe. I think they searched (the search teams) this area, but they didn't dive this lake or seign the water.

This could also fit in with my other thought that Casey gave Caylee her Zani the nanny pills, and put her in the trunk for her nightly nap. Then she went out to party. If she got home at 4-5 in the morning, and passed out until noon or maybe 2 pm, it could have easily got way too hot in the trunk for Caylee. In the Florida sun, it can reach very high temps very quickly. With nothing to drink, she would have dehydrated quickly. I remember reading somewhere that they found scratches in the trunk...I get sick just thinking about it.

God, I hope not!

August 4, Casey Anthony told her father, "Dad, she's close. She's close."

Location of the Anthony's Hopespring Drive home in proximity to the City of Orlando Landfill:

orlandobf2.jpg

landfillne9.jpg

Less than one mile, as the crow flies, from the Anthonys' home to the landfill.

From the Orange County Website: The Solid Waste Division is responsible for providing efficient and effective solid waste management services in Orange County. The Orange County Landfill began operations in 1971 and currently accepts over 3,100 tons of waste per day, making it the largest publicly owned and operated landfill in Florida.

So that's one thing she may not have lied about. If, as I think, Casey put Caylee in the Amscot dumpster (or any dumpster), her body may indeed be pretty close to home.

Very sad.

just how close she was is mind boggling.

Ugh it brings to mind all the speculation about "close to hope" close to home" etc. She just makes it up as she goes along - she was telling criminals cindy and george what they wanted to hear. Imo

Isn't is strange that In August 2008 right after KC was arrested, Greta interviews GA & CA at their home, and when GA was asked by Greta, KC's comment to hime that " She's Close, she's close.

CA jumped into the mix and gave a very interesting reply- '
That could mean- within the central florida area, or the meighborhood, but I don't think that's what she meant, or coming home.

CA was not there when KC said this to GA- so how could she define what KC meant- and.. why was she so fast to interrupt and totally dismiss the idea that KC may have meant in the neighbor.......

By the end of June CA began to back away from all the things she originally said as fact and became quite defensive of KC. H-m-m-m-m

KC never tried to define- "she's close, she's close" , so why did CA have a need to try to do so.

Isn't is strange that In August 2008 right after KC was arrested, Greta interviews GA & CA at their home, and when GA was asked by Greta, KC's comment to hime that " She's Close, she's close.

CA jumped into the mix and gave a very interesting reply- '
That could mean- within the central florida area, or the meighborhood, but I don't think that's what she meant, or coming home.

CA was not there when KC said this to GA- so how could she define what KC meant- and.. why was she so fast to interrupt and totally dismiss the idea that KC may have meant in the neighbor.......

By the end of June CA began to back away from all the things she originally said as fact and became quite defensive of KC. H-m-m-m-m

KC never tried to define- "she's close, she's close" , so why did CA have a need to try to do so.

It doesn't matter imo. It's like trying to decipher a pattern in her sleep - it's random, it doesn't relate to anything - if it did, we'd never know for sure. imo

Ugh it brings to mind all the speculation about "close to hope" close to home" etc. She just makes it up as she goes along - she was telling criminals cindy and george what they wanted to hear. Imo

Yes, we were watching a manipulator at work.. those two are so gullible it was easy for her. She has had a lot of practise.

Yes, we were watching a manipulator at work.. those two are so gullible it was easy for her. She has had a lot of practise.

I think Lee let us know the Anthony's mo in talking to KC when he told Morgan at the deposition that he wanted to keep her talking as much as possible and not question her truthfulness because he needed as much information as possible. But when one is dealing with a consumate liar as KC, it gets to the point of the ridiculous, especially when she just answers Lee as if they are in a business meeting trying to get the "client".

It doesn't border on the absurd; it is absurd. They accept everything as gospel from KC and the more they do it, the more she thinks she can lie and does. She is convinced she is smarter than everyone.

The only reason, imo, that the Blanchard Park story was made up was because Melich said we have checked the cameras and are not seeing you.

But then again the prosecutors are not sure who made that story up.

That Caylee was close is probably one of the few truths ever told by KC. What I find unbelievable is that Cindy, George and Lee never took a walk down the block to the wooded area (an ideal dumping ground) to see if they could locate Caylee or any of her possessions. IMO A stiff wind blowing in their direction could possibly have alerted them to her location. But, I guess there was no money involved in finding Caylee, only in putting forth the insane notion that she was still alive and funds were needed to search for her. Disgusting people.

That Caylee was close is probably one of the few truths ever told by KC. What I find unbelievable is that Cindy, George and Lee never took a walk down the block to the wooded area (an ideal dumping ground) to see if they could locate Caylee or any of her possessions. IMO A stiff wind blowing in their direction could possibly have alerted them to her location. But, I guess there was no money involved in finding Caylee, only in putting forth the insane notion that she was still alive and funds were needed to search for her. Disgusting people.

This entire family makes me think of Stepford Wives... totally creepy & fake!

According to the autopsy report, in Florida's climate, a body outside exposed (where bugs and animals could get at it) could be all bones in two weeks. NOBODY was looking for Caylee until a MONTH after June 16.

I don't think there would be anything for George and Cindy to smell by the time July 15 rolled around.

I still wonder if KC wasn't telling LA exactly where Caylee was placed when describing the location of the mysterious "Blackjack" phone. It was such a cryptic conversation when clarity would have been appropriate. I could be off-base, as this case has few connections to logic, but its in keeping with the way the case developed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back