This is Ubercreepy. Casey Anthony, "She's close. She's close."

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still wonder if KC wasn't telling LA exactly where Caylee was placed when describing the location of the mysterious "Blackjack" phone. It was such a cryptic conversation when clarity would have been appropriate. I could be off-base, as this case has few connections to logic, but its in keeping with the way the case developed.

I don't believe she was leading him to Caylee's location.
But I do believe she was leading him to "something" (yet, I have always wondered if she was sending him on a wild goose chase)
Looking at a map(because she said bottom left side of town near the Mall) what she could be describing is the AT&T on South Orange Blossom Trail store near the Florida Mall.

----------------------------------------
LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.
-----------------------

I agree CLARITY would have been appropriate, but they both knew that everything they said was part of public record and would be released. Lee informs her and cautions her of this and she responds by saying "she knows"

For the most part, I believe KC was leading lee on a wild goose chase...She did so with phone #'s etc. But the part where she says "check places that are familiar to us, check locally"..I think she was trying to tell him something there because at that time it was obvious that she knew that her family knew what she had done.

Why would she tell him to check places familiar to them, but write in her statement something to the effect of.."Zenaida will not tell me if she's bringing Caylee back, or why they're no longer in Orlando."

I really think Casey was trying to make it sound like she was sending cryptic clues to her family, in order to keep them on the hook, but in reality she was just making it all up as she went along.

I really think Casey was trying to make it sound like she was sending cryptic clues to her family, in order to keep them on the hook, but in reality she was just making it all up as she went along.

Thank you! Finally someone who thinks like I do that KC was just playing games with everyone.... I believe that thinking KC was giving "clues" as to Caylee's whereabouts is giving KC WAAAAAAAY too much credit for intelligence!

I don't believe she ever intended to be of ANY help whatsoever in locating Caylee. After all, having Caylee's remains is what will help seal her conviction.

KC must have had a really good laugh over how her family was all hanging on every tiny little word she said and wondering what "clue" she was giving them!

JMO

^ Yep! And it annoyed her to have to do it, you can see that in the tapes .... all too much hard work. I think this is a big part of why she cut all ties, easier just not to have to deal with it all. If the excuse that the sunshine laws made it too compromising for her to stay in contact with them, then she would have communicated with them privately via Jose, but you can see in Cindy's letters that she didn't.

And yes, it's pathetic how they grovelled at her feet for any crumbs of truth, or hints of crumbs, the narcissist in her must have absolutely loved that.

I don't believe she was leading him to Caylee's location.
But I do believe she was leading him to "something" (yet, I have always wondered if she was sending him on a wild goose chase)
Looking at a map(because she said bottom left side of town near the Mall) what she could be describing is the AT&T on South Orange Blossom Trail store near the Florida Mall.

----------------------------------------
LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.
-----------------------

I agree CLARITY would have been appropriate, but they both knew that everything they said was part of public record and would be released. Lee informs her and cautions her of this and she responds by saying "she knows"

I see what you mean. A lot of my previous opinions have changed in light of newer info/evidence. THanks for helping me "update" my thoughts on this case!

Snaz, you're right. I always think people give KC too much credit. Calling her diabolical and whatnot, and here I am doing the same thing. For shame!

It is obvious in her statement that she is trying to deflect away from Orlando though. And agreed with Mrs G Norris when she states that KC was annoyed doing video visitations...she thought LA was "interrogating" her with all those pesky questions about where Caylee was. How dare he :rolleyes: Too bad he didn't stick with it.

Snaz, you're right. I always think people give KC too much credit. Calling her diabolical and whatnot, and here I am doing the same thing. For shame!

It is obvious in her statement that she is trying to deflect away from Orlando though. And agreed with Mrs G Norris when she states that KC was annoyed doing video visitations...she thought LA was "interrogating" her with all those pesky questions about where Caylee was. How dare he :rolleyes: Too bad he didn't stick with it.[/QUOTE}]

Reagan,
A little O/T. but I just love the side-by-side comparison pictures in your siggy. It never fails to make me laugh! :wink:

I see what you mean. A lot of my previous opinions have changed in light of newer info/evidence. THanks for helping me "update" my thoughts on this case!

Your Welcome.
Yet to CLARIFY my postion...don't wish to confused anyone.
I do not believe Casey had a Blackjack phone, she said it was the same phone number and she switched the SIM card back and forth, all the info would then be on the same Cellphone account...the girl BS's to everyone.
IF she did have Blackjack IMO she would have flaunted it...you know for her Event Planner job at Universal Studios Orlando..:rolleyes: IIRC she did not even buy the Nokia cellphone she was using..it was "loaned" to her by Mr Grund in 2007 after she lost hers and kept it. This is in RG LE interview.

I am becoming more and more convinced she was leading Lee on a wild goose chase..
And then to keep Lee and the A's from interrogating her..she stopped accepting Lee's visitations and then her parents

That Caylee was close is probably one of the few truths ever told by KC. What I find unbelievable is that Cindy, George and Lee never took a walk down the block to the wooded area (an ideal dumping ground) to see if they could locate Caylee or any of her possessions. IMO A stiff wind blowing in their direction could possibly have alerted them to her location. But, I guess there was no money involved in finding Caylee, only in putting forth the insane notion that she was still alive and funds were needed to search for her. Disgusting people.

In George and Cindy's first interview, 2 days after Casey was arrested in July 2008, Cindy said she'd "knock on every door and look under every bush, until she found Caylee." Yet, George and Cindy never even walked down the street and around the corner in their own neighborhood, a neighborhood where they had lived for almost 20 years, and the neighborhood that Casey grew up in and knew best.

Had George and Cindy walked down the street and around the corner on Suburban before Tropical Storm Fay hit on August 18, 2008, they may have found Caylee. But then, the fund-raising profits would have come to a halt.

SOOOOOO True! They were so desperate for M_O_N_E_Y that they stooped this LOW and used their dear granddaughter and now they will be had! Hey, get a job ?

some one said that KC weaves bits of truth in her lies..that would be classic example of that..shes close i can feel it...sure betcha you can.
that and her twisted way of playing cat and mouse.

Yes, we were watching a manipulator at work.. those two are so gullible it was easy for her. She has had a lot of practise.

Nobody in that family was in touch with the same reality you and I live in. jmo

abbie

In George and Cindy's first interview, 2 days after Casey was arrested in July 2008, Cindy said she'd "knock on every door and look under every bush, until she found Caylee." Yet, George and Cindy never even walked down the street and around the corner in their own neighborhood, a neighborhood where they had lived for almost 20 years, and the neighborhood that Casey grew up in and knew best.

Had George and Cindy walked down the street and around the corner on Suburban before Tropical Storm Fay hit on August 18, 2008, they may have found Caylee. But then, the fund-raising profits would have come to a halt.

BBM

I find Cindy's choice of words very telling in this early statement because she maintained that Caylee was alive. Why would you "look under every bush" for a live Caylee? Cindy knew in her heart based on Casey's lies, the recognizable odor in the car and finding Caylee's beloved "Mama" doll laying in the back seat that Caylee was truly gone. Her words in this early quotation show her true inner fears about her granddaughter. Her words during one of the 911 calls, "something's wrong" sum it all up.

BBM

I find Cindy's choice of words very telling in this early statement because she maintained that Caylee was alive. Why would you "look under every bush" for a live Caylee? Cindy knew in her heart based on Casey's lies, the recognizable odor in the car and finding Caylee's beloved "Mama" doll laying in the back seat that Caylee was truly gone. Her words in this early quotation show her true inner fears about her granddaughter. Her words during one of the 911 calls, "something's wrong" sum it all up.

And, of course, there was that statement to GA when he arrived home after the 911 call where CA says, "We've lost her." This statement could be taken a number of ways but put together with all the other "utterances", we can see a pattern that they knew exactly what they were dealing with. jmo

Not to mention they looked in the backyard before they CLEANED and HID the car in the garage. I knew right then and there cindy and george knew Caylee was no longer alive.
Who does this?
Hi everyone!

Not to mention they looked in the backyard before they CLEANED and HID the car in the garage. I knew right then and there cindy and george knew Caylee was no longer alive.
Who does this?
Hi everyone!

Gee Aghast, I wasn't aware they checked the backyard first. Interesting.
Cindy and George know Casey. They knew how she lies and how she does her best to fool people and hide what's going on. She'd been doing it for years IMO.

They had to be pretty sure Casey was up to something no good when it came to the story of her missing daughter. Just the mention of having a full month go by without knowing where your daughter (their grandchild) might be would bring alarm to any grandparent.

I agree with you. No matter how shocked or worried they were, Cindy and George had to know the worst had happened. jmo

Gee Aghast, I wasn't aware they checked the backyard first. Interesting.
Cindy and George know Casey. They knew how she lies and how she does her best to fool people and hide what's going on. She'd been doing it for years IMO.

They had to be pretty sure Casey was up to something no good when it came to the story of her missing daughter. Just the mention of having a full month go by without knowing where your daughter (their grandchild) might be would bring alarm to any grandparent.

I agree with you. No matter how shocked or worried they were, Cindy and George had to know the worst had happened. jmo
The cleaning out the car and hiding it in the garage just floored me. How many parents would clean their kids car after having to shell out lots of $$ because their kid is lazy and obviously not a responsible person. I think most of us would have parked it in the driveway and waited for our child to return and they would be the ones cleaning it.
Yes, can you believe it? they actually looked in the backyard after they returned home. IRRC they looked in the playhouse, Ummmmmm me thinks there is a reason they looked back there. Perhaps casey moved something she shouldn't have and the parents first clue was that car??? hmmmmmm

Who does this?
Hi everyone!

Didn't you just love the interview where CA says KC borrowed the shovel to dig up some Bamboo from their backyard. It must have been an emergency Bamboo situation, it couldn't wait till they got home? :innocent:
KC had a nerve telling her mother that and expecting her to believe it, but it takes way more nerve/stupidity for CA to get up in public and say that, and then not realize that everyone listening was snickering ...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran
Back