This is Ubercreepy. Casey Anthony, "She's close. She's close."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We've all characterized GA as being weak and doing what CA tells him to do because he's trapped (no money, living off of CA).

I don't think GA realizes the power he holds. He could "roll over" on both CA and ICA and tell LE EVERYTHING he knows and he could get immunity, CA could get prosecuted for obstruction and probably a host of other related charges, JB would get disbarred and ICA would eventually get convicted.

This could get him the divorce he needs, the house (if CA is in jail) and he would become the "moneymaker" for the story, the book, the movie rights, etc. After nearly three years, I can't believe someone in that family hasn't turned on the others yet. If for no other reason than to bring this nightmare to an end.

How can CA wield that much power and control over them to keep them all silent????? The only answer I can come up with is the threat of exposing DARK FAMILY SECRETS.

Sorry, I cant agree with you on George. For George to do a number on his family would require him to also put his hands up to his part in protecting Casey at Caylee's expense. Also, he was part of this family for over 28 years. Whilst he tends to get less scrutiny than Cindy, he is imo a pathetic man who was not some passive observer. He appeared alongside Cindy on various shows, he lied his *advertiser censored* off in his state deposition, he too made veiled accusations against LE. He rung up Holly Bristow to promote Kidfinders and show off the new boat. He told John Allen to get out of his house and take his *advertiser censored****g flunkies with him. Whilst not defending Cindy, I had a weak step father and a strong mother. Without her tenacity and hard graft we would have had nothing. I give Cindy Anthony at least that.

The State dont need George Anthony to convict his daughter.
As for any dark secrets, I doubt there is much we haven't learned about his family. Like Casey, George seems to have led a double life.

Since we’re talking ubercreepy..........those stills of her at Blockbusters on June 16th give me the chills. I think the concensus is that little Caylee was in that trunk. Where else could she have been, given the timeline and Dr Haskel's conclusions about the coffin flies. Was she alive or dead or in the process of dying?

I constantly think about this as well and it saddens me. :( Also, if little Caylee WAS in the trunk during the Blockbuster visit, wouldn't they (Casey and her boyfriend) hear SOMETHING getting shifted/moved around back there in the trunk?

I constantly think about this as well and it saddens me. :( Also, if little Caylee WAS in the trunk during the Blockbuster visit, wouldn't they (Casey and her boyfriend) hear SOMETHING getting shifted/moved around back there in the trunk?

° They may have driven TonE's vehicle to the store.
° Caylee may have been unconscious or already deceased.
° A little loud music covereth many sounds.

° They may have driven TonE's vehicle to the store.
° Caylee may have been unconscious or already deceased.
° A little loud music covereth many sounds.

I am pretty sure that they did take Tony's car to Blockbuster that night.

I agree and I disagree... I don't think Casey was giving them clues during those visitations... I also don't think Cindy just happened to figure out that Caylee was out in those woods. DC knew exactly what he was looking for when he went out into those woods and that something was supposed to be in a black trash bag.

I don't believe Casey told them anything while she was out on bond... I think that once Casey was indicted, she told JB... JB then told DC... DC then told Cindy... and I believe that in those "secret" letters exchanged between Cindy and Casey is where all four of them set up the plans for DC to go out there and search for Caylee. Who could forget JB telling DC not to call LE if he found anything?

I just don't think any of them were smart enough to think about what the elements would have done to Caylee in those 5 months that she was out there. I think they thought that she would be found, all together, inside one of those many black trash bags DC was slicing through. Once DC didn't find Caylee... they thought they were in the clear... and I am so happy that they didn't find her, because I don't believe DC when he told LE that he would have called them if he did find something... because he would have called LE the moment he found that baby blanket!! I don't even want to think about what would have happened if they had found her.

I don't think that Lee or George knew anything about this... I don't think Cindy could trust George with such sensitive information... and it was clear in Lee's deposition with the state that he was very angry when he found out his mother had DC search those woods for a deceased Caylee...

What was in it for Casey if she told them where Caylee was?? She was indicted... something I don't think she thought would happen if they didn't have Caylee's body... she was sitting there hearing about the searches... I think she panicked... she knew if they found Caylee's body, with the duct tape, she was toast. So she took a chance... a chance that would have paid off for her if they would have found Caylee.
-----------------------------

I keep thinking of kc's remark to TonE on text message if I remember right..
"If they ever find her body,guess who spends eternity in jail".That to me is like admitting she did it.I do think she wanted the remaiins moved..IMO

LL...IIRC, George was spotted looking into some woods, but not on Suburban. He or Cindy (can't remember which) claimed that he was searching out a place for the Donation Tent. Yea, right.....let's put that tent in the middle of some woods. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL!

Sometime during the fall of 2008 there were numerous searches of the area by the airport. At one point there was a tip from a man who said he saw a woman with a car that matched the description of the Pontiac on the shoulder of the road. He said she came out of the woods and put a shovel in the trunk of the car. There was a wooded area and a bridge over a creek, and railroad tracks in the area where the man said he saw the woman and the car. This area was thoroughly searched and nothing found.

It was within a week or two of the above incident that someone reported seeing GA pulled to the side of the road and just standing there gazing into the woods. This was again in the area of the airport, near where the tipster reported seeing the young woman, and some distance from Suburban Dr. where Caylee was later found.

I agree and I disagree... I don't think Casey was giving them clues during those visitations... I also don't think Cindy just happened to figure out that Caylee was out in those woods. DC knew exactly what he was looking for when he went out into those woods and that something was supposed to be in a black trash bag.

I don't believe Casey told them anything while she was out on bond... I think that once Casey was indicted, she told JB... JB then told DC... DC then told Cindy... and I believe that in those "secret" letters exchanged between Cindy and Casey is where all four of them set up the plans for DC to go out there and search for Caylee. Who could forget JB telling DC not to call LE if he found anything?

I just don't think any of them were smart enough to think about what the elements would have done to Caylee in those 5 months that she was out there. I think they thought that she would be found, all together, inside one of those many black trash bags DC was slicing through. Once DC didn't find Caylee... they thought they were in the clear... and I am so happy that they didn't find her, because I don't believe DC when he told LE that he would have called them if he did find something... because he would have called LE the moment he found that baby blanket!! I don't even want to think about what would have happened if they had found her.

I don't think that Lee or George knew anything about this... I don't think Cindy could trust George with such sensitive information... and it was clear in Lee's deposition with the state that he was very angry when he found out his mother had DC search those woods for a deceased Caylee...

What was in it for Casey if she told them where Caylee was?? She was indicted... something I don't think she thought would happen if they didn't have Caylee's body... she was sitting there hearing about the searches... I think she panicked... she knew if they found Caylee's body, with the duct tape, she was toast. So she took a chance... a chance that would have paid off for her if they would have found Caylee.

I agree! I think it's very possible that DC may have looked at the dump site and walked right past Caylee's remains, thinking he was looking for an intact body.

Throughout this whole case, Casey's statements seem to always be made for that moment, and not in the long term. She says what will serve her for that moment in time.

When Casey led LE down that hallway, leading them to her office, and when she got to the end of the hallway, it was only then that she admitted she didn't work there, is the example that sets the tone for this entire case.

Casey doesn't think in the long term. Her stories/lies are made up moment to moment, and that's why there's no logic to them.

During the 31 days between June 15 - July 15, 2008, when Casey and Caylee were missing, Casey kept her parents at bay by telling one lie after another........very detailed lies, that all fell apart once Casey was found.

I don't think Casey's statement, "She's close, She's close", was made to give her parents a clue. It was just something she threw out there to appease her parents for that moment. The fact that Caylee's remains were found close by is creepy considering that statement, but I don't think Casey intended that statement as a clue to help find Caylee.

-----------------------------

I keep thinking of kc's remark to TonE on text message if I remember right..
"If they ever find her body,guess who spends eternity in jail".That to me is like admitting she did it.I do think she wanted the remaiins moved..IMO

I don't think she said "body". I think she said.....if they dont find her, guess who spends eternity in jail. The text was sent on the morning of July 16th. Later on that day, at Universal, she would repeat her claim that Caylee had called her the day before around noon. She made a big deal of Caylee sounding happy and not the least bit upset.

"She never gets upset when she talks to me"
Casey Anthony July 16th 2008
:waitasec:

I re-listened to the jailhouse videos the other day, and when CA asks KC if she thinks Caylee is still around Orlando and is still okay, I get the distinct feeling that CA is really feeling KC out directly, that CA is not buying the ZFG story-which I know she never did, but it is still bizarre that CA would take this line of questioning on tape or even in front of George.
Don't know why I get this sense, it's something about the cadence of the conversation, CA moving steadily towards some sort of idea that I cannot put my finger on. It just seems that she is implying that she is aware that KC and only KC can tell her exactly where Caylee is (duh). In the event of a real kidnapping, no one, not even KC, would be able to tell others the whereabouts of the victim. Kidnappers don't typically give away their location....so KC tries to impart that thought to CA by saying that she really can only have a feeling because she does not know what is in a kidnapper's head.
Think Elizabeth Smart....not only would her family not have known where she was or if she was close to home, they were not even certain she was alive. If police had asked them if they thought Elizabeth was close to home, they could either give their instinctual feeling (which KC tried) or they would say "hell if we know!"
Hard to 'splain here, but CA either believes she is dealing with a kinder, gentler type of kidnapper who likes to make sure the victim's family is kept apprised, or CA knows the kidnapper is keeping KC apprised because they are one in the same person.

I re-listened to the jailhouse videos the other day, and when CA asks KC if she thinks Caylee is still around Orlando and is still okay, I get the distinct feeling that CA is really feeling KC out directly, that CA is not buying the ZFG story-which I know she never did, but it is still bizarre that CA would take this line of questioning on tape or even in front of George.
Don't know why I get this sense, it's something about the cadence of the conversation, CA moving steadily towards some sort of idea that I cannot put my finger on. It just seems that she is implying that she is aware that KC and only KC can tell her exactly where Caylee is (duh). In the event of a real kidnapping, no one, not even KC, would be able to tell others the whereabouts of the victim. Kidnappers don't typically give away their location....so KC tries to impart that thought to CA by saying that she really can only have a feeling because she does not know what is in a kidnapper's head.
Think Elizabeth Smart....not only would her family not have known where she was or if she was close to home, they were not even certain she was alive. If police had asked them if they thought Elizabeth was close to home, they could either give their instinctual feeling (which KC tried) or they would say "hell if we know!"
Hard to 'splain here, but CA either believes she is dealing with a kinder, gentler type of kidnapper who likes to make sure the victim's family is kept apprised, or CA knows the kidnapper is keeping KC apprised because they are one in the same person.

Or it's a way for CA to push KC's buttons. It's the only control she has over KC. jmo

Jayla - I completely agree. What I took from those jailhouse interviews was that a)George and Cindy did not believe the Zanny story and b)they thought she was playing some sick game of keeping Caylee away from them. I can think of no other way to explain the bizarre part of the conversation where they tell her that "We have to have her back by her birthday". Come on - what significance is a kidnapper going to put on their victim's birthday???

Jayla - I completely agree. What I took from those jailhouse interviews was that a)George and Cindy did not believe the Zanny story and b)they thought she was playing some sick game of keeping Caylee away from them. I can think of no other way to explain the bizarre part of the conversation where they tell her that "We have to have her back by her birthday". Come on - what significance is a kidnapper going to put on their victim's birthday???

BBM-Brilliant. Correct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back