This is very difficult....however, (if DB confessed now...)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was the grandfather..same thing, My money is on that was a working phone and it was in his name and service. She was transferring her long list of contacts, that's all. Besides, according to him she was doing that Sunday Night, not Monday...like she implied. Verizon wasnt' going to let her add another line when her service was being cut in a matter of hours. She probably had a IPHONE and insurance...my guess.

What is up with JI withholding his child from his mother and the little boy's mother. Is he some sort of control freak sadist? Seriously, who does that? Everyone says DB is the one who wears the pants - I've always disagreed, I think still waters run deep - I think he is in control of this situation.

No one, including the grandparents on Irwin's side, is looking for Lisa. That poor baby. She didn't know her grandparents at all, no wonder they aren't as active as one would think looking for her.

Probably a Passive-aggressive in everyday life. I bet he has a bad temper...if he lets go.

Just make up anything and throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks? Maybe she had a satellite phone or a Dick Tracy two way wrist radio that her interchangeable Grandmother/Grandfather gave her?

Which part is being made up? I'm more a fan of the Maxwell Smart shoe phone, by the way.

<modsnip>
Mods - I looked for the cell phone thread and couldn't find it - doesn't mean it's not there.... feel free to move this post if needed (OT).

When I lose my cell, I call it. These two never thought to call any of the three phones?? That's just nuts..

I'm talking about the one they stayed in for a month after Lisa vanished. I'm not 100% positive, it's something I read on another respected forum. If you've seen real estate info, then your information is probably good.
The respected forum needs to do some respectable research then. All of the info is easy and free for the looking to find out if they would have looked. It has been owned by the same person for many years.

I thought that visitation case had been dropped at some point in 2011 (before BL went missing)?

Anyway, all of this is O/T, as is the last few pages of this thread.

I thought that visitation case had been dropped at some point in 2011 (before BL went missing)?

Anyway, all of this is O/T, as is the last few pages of this thread.
Yes, the motion to dismiss grandparent visitation was filed in May of 2011. Months before she went missing.

Yes, the motion to dismiss grandparent visitation was filed in May of 2011. Months before she went missing.

Read the docket again. The motions to dismiss in 5/2011 were filed by JI's attorney. The Irwins did not file their motion to dismiss until after BL went missing on 12/08/2011.

If DB confessed now, (and this was an accident) she is in way more trouble now than she whould have been if she came out in the very beginning and said "it was an accident, I didn't mean to harm/kill Lisa". (IF this was in fact an accident).

I think she will eventually confess when LE has enough evidence to charge her with.

from day one I have never bought the "intruder can in and took our cell phones and baby". That's the bull crap of all bull crap stories I have ever heard.

discussion of JI's son/custody battle goes here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154720"]Emergency custody papers filed by mother of JI's son 11/14/11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If DB confessed now, (and this was an accident) she is in way more trouble now than she whould have been if she came out in the very beginning and said "it was an accident, I didn't mean to harm/kill Lisa". (IF this was in fact an accident).

I think she will eventually confess when LE has enough evidence to charge her with.

from day one I have never bought the "intruder can in and took our cell phones and baby". That's the bull crap of all bull crap stories I have ever heard.

:rocker: I totally agree ... And that is why I do NOT believe there was an "accident" -- that is what 9-1-1 is for.

It does not matter if you are "drunk" or "stoned" or "whatever" -- you call 9-1-1 for any kind of accident.

Also, Deb will NOT use the "accident theory" as a "defense" -- it will be the :

"I was drunk defense" ...

I :dunno: I :dunno: = I was "drinking" ... I :dunno:

:Oh ... and the :phone:phone: = :dunno: :phone: = :dunno:

JMO ... and MOO ...

Also no evidence that all three phones weren't working. All we have, again, is DB spouting her phone was shut off (red lined). I say she knew it was going to be shut off and got a hold of her grandpa's phone and was using his phone and his service. DB doesn't strike me as the type that would be w/o a phone for one minute.

It could have been a wrong number dialed or it could have been someone at the party using the phone. Wasn't Megan sellling things on Craig's list? Do we have a list of what she was selling? Maybe DB didn't know her but was dialing a number from Craig's List. DB got rid of those phones, imo. There may have been something interesting on them. The way this "phone" situation has been explained is overkill and very confusing. Jeremy goes along and repeats w/e she says. We need to pitch in and buy him a backbone after we get him a personality.

LOL...You're killing me here.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The respected forum needs to do some respectable research then. All of the info is easy and free for the looking to find out if they would have looked. It has been owned by the same person for many years.

BEM: This would have sufficed. Thanks.

ETA: Looks like they lived together at some point, Steven and DB, so maybe that was the mix up by the other forum (which looks to be repeated a lot).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kate E
Back