This is very difficult....however, (if DB confessed now...)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Steve Netz is Deborah's Uncle - the house they stayed in belonged to him - not sure if PN was renting it or what. IIRC
No. The house does not belong to any Netz or Irwin. I don't know why people keep stating that. It's easy enough to find out who owns it by looking at county records. I am not listing the name as to not involve the uninvolved. It is not any known family member and it has a beneficiary deed attached to it that is not any known family member. It is listed as an official rental house per rental property registration. As it has been for several years.

Really and truly? Is this a fact? I am concerned, if, in fact, this is true!!

Yes, it is on Casenet in the dockets. Just put in Rick L. Irwin or Rasleen Raim as the litigant. The Irwins were suing JI for visistation. .. since 12/2010. It is all right there.

Comparisons to Casey Anthony are a waste of time. The 'unexpected outcome' was because of a lack of thorough work of the prosecutors; if KCMO prosecutors were to follow suit then it would be on their shoulders. IMHO

Perhaps there is nothing to break down about. There are too many variables, dangling participles, if you will. This is not an open and shut case, saying so doesn't make it so. IMHO
I also believe that this 'unexpected outcome' is also attributed to 12 jurors who wanted more than anything else was to go home. Plain and simple they didn't want to spend any more time there and found a way to get to go home the fastest way possible.

I suspect the Irwins were not thrilled with the situation. They never met DB or Lisa. They were suing JI for visitation of his son. Clearly they were estranged. . .all about the time DB came on the scene.

Oh, hambirg, thanks for sharing this, however, it is really so horrible. What is up this all of this?

Oh, hambirg, thanks for sharing this, however, it is really so horrible. What is up this all of this?

Well. all MOO, but I think the Irwins were none too happy with their son for knocking up a married woman and moving her in with him. There was obviously a rift there. JI wasn't allowing them to see their grandson. . .and it got to the point that they went to court over that.

It's one of the reasons I don't buy the Irwins are standing by DB. I don't believe it. They have never met her, or Lisa. They are defending their son. I don't think they care for DB much. Can you imagine how bad it had to be for JI to not allow them to see his son and them having to go to court to try to?!

Also no evidence that all three phones weren't working. All we have, again, is DB spouting her phone was shut off (red lined). I say she knew it was going to be shut off and got a hold of her grandpa's phone and was using his phone and his service. DB doesn't strike me as the type that would be w/o a phone for one minute.

It could have been a wrong number dialed or it could have been someone at the party using the phone. Wasn't Megan sellling things on Craig's list? Do we have a list of what she was selling? Maybe DB didn't know her but was dialing a number from Craig's List. DB got rid of those phones, imo. There may have been something interesting on them. The way this "phone" situation has been explained is overkill and very confusing. Jeremy goes along and repeats w/e she says. We need to pitch in and buy him a backbone after we get him a personality.

Well. all MOO, but I think the Irwins were none too happy with their son for knocking up a married woman and moving her in with him. There was obviously a rift there. JI wasn't allowing them to see their grandson. . .and it got to the point that they went to court over that.

It's one of the reasons I don't buy the Irwins are standing by DB. I don't believe it. They have never met her, or Lisa. They are defending their son. I don't think they care for DB much. Can you imagine how bad it had to be for JI to not allow them to see his son and them having to go to court to try to?!

:clap: Well, the cat is out of the bag...:woohoo:

Also no evidence that all three phones weren't working. All we have, again, is DB spouting her phone was shut off (red lined). I say she knew it was going to be shut off and got a hold of her grandpa's phone and was using his phone and his service. DB doesn't strike me as the type that would be w/o a phone for one minute.

It could have been a wrong number dialed or it could have been someone at the party using the phone. Wasn't Megan sellling things on Craig's list? Do we have a list of what she was selling? Maybe DB didn't know her but was dialing a number from Craig's List. DB got rid of those phones, imo. There may have been something interesting on them. The way this "phone" situation has been explained is overkill and very confusing. Jeremy goes along and repeats w/e she says. We need to pitch in and buy him a backbone after we get him a personality.

I think she was selling a GPS system on CL and IIRC-she said the police have both her phone and the GPS

Steve Netz is Deborah's Uncle - the house they stayed in belonged to him - not sure if PN was renting it or what. IIRC

My research has the home belong to an Hispanic named woman. I will bow to you if your info is more current.

I was just visiting some old files and saw that Jeremy and DB insisted (absolutely) that the baby thief came through that window. MK said but the screen was.......not possible. They insisted. Didn't they change their story after LE showed it was not likely to have happened that way?

JI started talking about a spider web on the screen. Now why wouldn't they think the baby thief walked in through the door? JI said he walked through it.

I was just visiting some old files and saw that Jeremy and DB insisted (absolutely) that the baby thief came through that window. MK said but the screen was.......not possible. They insisted. Didn't they change their story after LE showed it was not likely to have happened that way?

JI started talking about a spider web on the screen. Now why wouldn't they think the baby thief walked in through the door? JI said he walked through it.

He even mentioned it on the 911 call (I'm assuming since the dispatcher mentioned the screen/window).

My research has the home belong to an Hispanic named woman. I will bow to you if your info is more current.

I'm talking about the one they stayed in for a month after Lisa vanished. I'm not 100% positive, it's something I read on another respected forum. If you've seen real estate info, then your information is probably good.

OMG! Adele is singing. Anyone watching the Grammys?

Yes, it is on Casenet in the dockets. Just put in Rick L. Irwin or Rasleen Raim as the litigant. The Irwins were suing JI for visistation. .. since 12/2010. It is all right there.

Thanks Hambrig, I was under the impression this was "inside" information and had been sealed. You :rocker:

I'm talking about the one they stayed in for a month after Lisa vanished. I'm not 100% positive, it's something I read on another respected forum. If you've seen real estate info, then your information is probably good.

Don't know..

OMG! Adele is singing. Anyone watching the Grammys?
lol, I watched them. So sad when Jennifer sang the Whitney song :( Adele is amazing.

Ok, back OT - the phones. You made me think of something. Tac and Stanton were all over the airwaves touting the phone records of DB and JI's phones. They never mentioned the grandmother's phone, or what was in her phone records. I think you are right, I think DB would be lost without a phone and she likely used her grandma's because her's was going to be cut off. The reason David Netz gave for DB borrowing the phone was because the "speaker" function was broken on her own. Really? The speaker function? She couldn't get a replacement or hold the da***d thing up to her head?

Am I wrong about the grandmother's phone bills? How would they transfer service when their bill was past due? And if they did transfer service, which takes five minutes, why did Jeremy borrow a phone from the bosses wife -- especially if his job was only temporary? To call the boss in case of an emergency....like someone leaving all the lights on in Starbucks?

NOTHING makes sense!

What is up with JI withholding his child from his mother and the little boy's mother. Is he some sort of control freak sadist? Seriously, who does that? Everyone says DB is the one who wears the pants - I've always disagreed, I think still waters run deep - I think he is in control of this situation.

No one, including the grandparents on Irwin's side, is looking for Lisa. That poor baby. She didn't know her grandparents at all, no wonder they aren't as active as one would think looking for her.

lol, I watched them. So sad when Jennifer sang the Whitney song :( Adele is amazing.

Ok, back OT - the phones. You made me think of something. Tac and Stanton were all over the airwaves touting the phone records of DB and JI's phones. They never mentioned the grandmother's phone, or what was in her phone records. I think you are right, I think DB would be lost without a phone and she likely used her grandma's because her's was going to be cut off. The reason David Netz gave for DB borrowing the phone was because the "speaker" function was broken on her own. Really? The speaker function? She couldn't get a replacement or hold the da***d thing up to her head?

Am I wrong about the grandmother's phone bills? How would they transfer service when their bill was past due? And if they did transfer service, which takes five minutes, why did Jeremy borrow a phone from the bosses wife -- especially if his job was only temporary? To call the boss in case of an emergency....like someone leaving all the lights on in Starbucks?

NOTHING makes sense!

Wasn't it the Grandfather's phone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..