This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your first sentence is in BOLD at my hand for easier response to my above post.

I am only faulting LE for following up on leads AFTER the fact that they keep trying to "leak" hints to the public that Caylee Marie Anthony is dead - but then they turn around and do surveillance on this other little girl's home named Kaylee, enter and demand birth certificate, I.D., etc. - as if still searching for an alive Caylee.

Following up on tips is grand, it's exactly what LE should be doing - but you don't care about "stones unturned" if indeed, you DO know, for a fact, that your missing victim is dead. All the unturned stones in the world aren't going to make a known dead child suddenly appear alive.

I think they intentionally "leaked" many things to attempt to shake Casey up, (which didn't work), and make her talk to them. The backlash of those "leaks" though is an outraged public who has now taken it upon themselves to play judge, jury & terrorist in front of the Anthony home.

The "protesters" behavior isn't productive to this case in the least, and it was perpetrated after LE started with the death leaks. I think LE did that community a great disservice with those leaks that Caylee is dead, and now, are looking quite unprofessional while they go scout out live children.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

<Respectfully snipped>

Probably not in the fashion that Casey is saying, but that someone took her and Casey really did think that eventually, she would get her back - but someone else sees it differently, either for spite, thinking that Casey isn't deserving of Caylee, or that Caylee is being held for something that Casey did, witnessed, participated in with others, or something that Casey owes.

I think there are plenty of people out there who, if given Caylee to 'watch' for a period of time, weeks, a month, who knows what the arrangement might have been, - while given the excuse that Casey wanted "time off from her to party" - well, there are a lot of people who would think, "screw you pal, you don't deserve to get Caylee back!"

This is so well said, and is pretty much the conclusion I've come to in terms of believing Caylee may well be alive. I mean, let's face it, Casey does certainly have some real problems -- lying, stealing, etc. It wouldn't surprise me that sooner or later she might be involved in some way with someone who was on the receiving end of her shenanigans and who decided, "the heck with you, paybacks are ****!" And took Caylee. And Casey would know the person would not HARM Caylee, would be kind and caring to the child, but just mad at her -- at Casey.

If we go by the law of averages in this, maybe... Casey was lying... hense she was talking to them.
Did anybody watch the 20/20 special when the other attorney of Casey's said again about the compelling reason..... I totally believed him

I have always thought that it is quite possible that Casey was getting free babysitting from someone who had an attachment to Caylee, whether that was a friend or a father's family or whatever. She may have presented this person to Cindy as a nanny in order to still ask for "babysitter money" or to keep Cindy from becoming jealous or critical about this other person. When Casey began talking about being "thrown out" at home and mentioning the guy in California, this friend, nanny, granny, or whoever may have decided that Casey was about to take Caylee away from them for good and decided they would prevent that from happening. This would explain that Casey has no fear for the child's safety, but may truly not know where she is at this time. It would also explain why that person is not willing to return her for any amount of reward money, in addition to their fear of whether they could be charged with kidnapping also!

Something Casey said in interview with LE ,that Nancy Grace played last night.

Le asked about Caylee's fathers parents.
Casey says she has not spoken to his parents since they were younger in middle school.
Now we know one person Casey talked too on the 15th was Ryan who was indeed her friend since middle school...

In Casey's interview with police she never mentions speaking with Caylee's fathers parents. Page 104

Q Would your parents be upset if you gave the baby back to the daddy to take back for his grandparents.........for his parents to take care of?

A He passed away last year. We hadn't even talked much before that.

Casey meant she had not talked to the daddy lately, not his parents.
Of course we don't even know if any of her above statement is even true.

Two things that are grabbing my curiosity:

The list of items that were in the trash bag in the trunk of her car had two things that make me go humm...

1. The parking ticket on 6/16/08, that had the location torn off. Sure wish we knew how to find that out, is this public info by chance?

2. The page from the El Petito Academia application for character witness. Some have said that this was the spanish version of La Petite Academy and some have said that the translation does not match. What I am wondering, is if this could be from a preschool in PR or if it was created by someone that she handed Caylee off to and this is the person that she says betrayed her. I have googled it and tried to locate preschools/ daycares in PR, but haven't had any luck.

If she was set up by this person and really thought she was handing her off to someone who would take care of her for a little while, then this application could have been something that this person fabricated in order to trick her, I don't know????

In Casey's interview with police she never mentions speaking with Caylee's fathers parents. Page 104

Q Would your parents be upset if you gave the baby back to the daddy to take back for his grandparents.........for his parents to take care of?

I specifically remember her saying that she hadn't talked to them since she was young (elementary school). I will try to find it, but I have to run to school and get my kiddo....

I asked this in the debate thread, but I'm going to ask here too because I think it's very important to some of the theories going around:

Does anyone know when Casey began stealing?
Did it just start in the recent months or had it been going on since she was let go from Universal?

No one can say, but all of the charges that are being filed are stemming from thefts that occurred in June, so far as I can see.

The list of items that were in the trash bag in the trunk of her car had two things that make me go humm...

1. The parking ticket on 6/16/08, that had the location torn off. Sure wish we knew how to find that out, is this public info by chance?

2. The page from the El Petito Academia application for character witness. Some have said that this was the spanish version of La Petite Academy and some have said that the translation does not match. What I am wondering, is if this could be from a preschool in PR or if it was created by someone that she handed Caylee off to and this is the person that she says betrayed her. I have googled it and tried to locate preschools/ daycares in PR, but haven't had any luck.

If she was set up by this person and really thought she was handing her off to someone who would take care of her for a little while, then this application could have been something that this person fabricated in order to trick her, I don't know????

Very interesting info Concerned Mom. I had completely forgotten about the parking ticket. WHY would she tear off the location?

PR pre-school, eh? VERY interesting.

These are 2 things that I have not read about at all. Can you or someone on here direct me to information on them so that I can read also? Thanks if anyone can help out!

I specifically remember her saying that she hadn't talked to them since she was young (elementary school). I will try to find it, but I have to run to school and get my kiddo....

Thanks, I look forward to seeing it.
You can find the doc at the "Official Documents" thread, page 5,
posted at 9/01/08 by Patty G, in non PDF format.

She also gives indication as to who the "babysitter" is when she says we have a friend in Jacksonville. Another clue as to who the "babysitter" is she says that this December it will be 4 years since she met her.

No one can say, but all of the charges that are being filed are stemming from thefts that occurred in June, so far as I can see.

Very interesting info Concerned Mom. I had completely forgotten about the parking ticket. WHY would she tear off the location?

PR pre-school, eh? VERY interesting.

Wasn't this the list of items that were said to have been made up, IIRC? Someone posted them with the statement that they could not say where they got them and would not post any kind of a link? Or did I miss that they were confirmed somewhere?

on nancy grace she played something to the effect of The babies fathers parents.It was in tapes released.Not docs.

on nancy grace she played something to the effect of The babies fathers parents.It was in tapes released.Not docs.

The documents are the printed version of the tapes.
Like a transcript of her interrogation, ya know?

Thanks, I look forward to seeing it.
You can find the doc at the "Official Documents" thread, page 5,
posted at 9/01/08 by Patty G, in non PDF format.

She does talk about the supposed father's parents. It is on the page that is hand-numbered 120.
"Q: What about the baby's dad's parents would you have left her with them too?
A: I havent't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids."

She does talk about the supposed father's parents. It is on the page that is hand-numbered 120.
"Q: What about the baby's dad's parents would you have left her with them too?
A: I havent't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids."

Wow you're good.... I was still searching, I knew I saw it somewhere too !!!!

I too believe Caylee is alive and have been wondering the following:

Do children need to have passports to leave/get into another country? If so, how is a passport for a child obtained?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Question...

I have tried searching for the child care El Petito Academio/a in Mexico and PR, IF Caylee was taken by a nanny, I have discovered Petito is a last name. According to my manager he is puerto rican, and there are many last names as Petito. So it makes sense to have THE PETITO ACADEMY. If it is referred as a last name.

Hmmmm.

Just trying to help you all out :):blowkiss:

Wasn't this the list of items that were said to have been made up, IIRC? Someone posted them with the statement that they could not say where they got them and would not post any kind of a link? Or did I miss that they were confirmed somewhere?

You may be right, I read alot of posts, but I do miss alot too! My apologies if this information is not correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3