This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was La Petite as well, But my Puerto Rican boss says, translation makes to sense, so not spanish. But it makes since if it's THE PETITO ACADEMY. I am wondering if it was a fake enrollment sheet of something. Too bad we can view the stuff from the search warrant. And another thing I looked us Casey's license plate to see about the parking ticket and her plate has no records of tickets. Was it her car that had the parking ticket in the first place?

It's not on the search warrant list because the poster was on Topix and admitted the list was a fake, so probably there was no parking ticket and the pre-school name was something someone made up who THOUGHT they knew Spanish.

Just another example of how information gets accepted and spread as if it is fact, not YOUR fault at all...it was discussed and repeated many times as if it was real.

Another example right now....on the webcam thread..a truck pulled up a few minutes ago. One poster reported it was the security camera company truck, another said that it was a Guardian Angel vehicle, and a third said it was a Sheriff's officer! Each posts implied that they knew for sure that what they were saying was true, and at least TWO of them must be wrong!

Like the so-called brother (fake one) saying Cindy was in a cult. That was a good one!

Yes, exactly, I still think they were BOTH fake posters. Even the one that people believed to be real disappeared quickly and never came back. It seems clear that he just found those pictures somewhere and spun a tall tale to go with them. If he was real, he certainly had all the attention he needed to keep on talking trash, and a HUGE audience who WANTED to believe anything negative he had to say.

Yes, exactly, I still think they were BOTH fake posters. Even the one that people believed to be real disappeared quickly and never came back. It seems clear that he just found those pictures somewhere and spun a tall tale to go with them. If he was real, he certainly had all the attention he needed to keep on talking trash, and a HUGE audience who WANTED to believe anything negative he had to say.

I thought the real one WAS interviewed, so to speak, on Nancy Grace or Greta, does anyone remember that ?

I thought the real one WAS interviewed, so to speak, on Nancy Grace or Greta, does anyone remember that ?
Greta repeated what he said but there was no name mentioned nor was the in interview.

He wasn't interviewed. He provided information as an "un-named source" and Greta covered it. He stated from the beginning (when he was posting) that he did not want media attention but that he did want to clarify some information. He has done just that and has not appeared on a single program or interview. I suspect that he will be showing up at trial and that he is real.

I am pretty new to websleuths..I posted a few times, but never started a thread.. Not sure if mine will last, but I wanted to have a thread specifically for all believers to voice not only why they believe Caylee is alive, but what they think happened, why and how you think this happened, and where you think Caylee could be, and your reasons for it. I'm also curious to see what everyone that does believe Caylee is alive, thinks about Casey's lying and why do they think she's lying?? I have so many thoughts on this, that I need awhile to actually put them together... Curious to see what you all think.. Also, from reading every single thread here, I just want to let all the believers know that it feels so good to have others who believe right along with them and get to share their thoughts and opinions with each other.

check out these videos of caylee posted by her mother.
Watching them makes me believe stronger Casey loved her deeply and would not hurt her.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=10472558

Many have criticised Caylee's speech. I can hear several sentences in the video with her favourite book. "I am hungry" -"I want supper" - "eat more, I am done playing". Total typical toddler jibberish when pretending to read.

Papa and Caylee are soooo cute. I wish Papa was at home with his family. I can't stand "homes". But then, if he were home -he would be under much stress from the protestors.

In "breakfast anyone?" she is saying one and two words at a time and her motor skills seem up to par. Mummy wasn't hogging and hamming up any cam -like others accuse her. None of the pics made me ever think she was. Caylee is not at all like any of the neglected and abused children that I have investigated.

The videos are so sweet and so sad. If she is not still alive, I can not believe that anything was done by the family purposely. I so hope they find her well and safe soon. She has got to miss her family.

even if he was real; it is hearsay. Who knows why he is estranged from the family.

Nice to c'ya, Rose Mom. ;)

Many have criticised Caylee's speech. I can hear several sentences in the video with her favourite book. "I am hungry" -"I want supper" - "eat more, I am done playing". Total typical toddler jibberish when pretending to read.

Papa and Caylee are soooo cute. I wish Papa was at home with his family. I can't stand "homes". But then, if he were home -he would be under much stress from the protestors.

In "breakfast anyone?" she is saying one and two words at a time and her motor skills seem up to par. Mummy wasn't hogging and hamming up any cam -like others accuse her. None of the pics made me ever think she was. Caylee is not at all like any of the neglected and abused children that I have investigated.

The videos are so sweet and so sad. If she is not still alive, I can not believe that anything was done by the family purposely. I so hope they find her well and safe soon. She has got to miss her family.

So do you work with abused childern cases?

even if he was real; it is hearsay. Who knows why he is estranged from the family.

Nice to c'ya, Rose Mom. ;)
You too Beeeee:crazy:

Do you think that it's alright to start discussions in here about topics out there, I feel so uncomfortable lately reading through the other threads, I fear posting a reply, it's seems like its getting really ugly out there :eek:
Maybe it's just me, that time and all :crazy:

Like the Guardian Angels, I for one respect them tremendously and are thrilled to know they are in the neighborhood. Anyone feel the same? Not that I'm looking for everyone to agree but whoa......

Two things that are grabbing my curiosity:

The list of items that were in the trash bag in the trunk of her car had two things that make me go humm...

1. The parking ticket on 6/16/08, that had the location torn off. Sure wish we knew how to find that out, is this public info by chance?

2. The page from the El Petito Academia application for character witness. Some have said that this was the spanish version of La Petite Academy and some have said that the translation does not match. What I am wondering, is if this could be from a preschool in PR or if it was created by someone that she handed Caylee off to and this is the person that she says betrayed her. I have googled it and tried to locate preschools/ daycares in PR, but haven't had any luck.

If she was set up by this person and really thought she was handing her off to someone who would take care of her for a little while, then this application could have been something that this person fabricated in order to trick her, I don't know????

I think both of these are excellent points and need to be looked into by LE.

Hopefully they have done so, but I'm rather inclined to believe that LE skipped investigating the possibility that some of what Casey may have said was true, as well as clues left behind.

I'm not normally so wary of LE, and I really can't think of many other cases where I've felt so leery of their competence - willful or otherwise.

Originally Posted by ConcernedMom

The list of items that were in the trash bag in the trunk of her car had two things that make me go humm...

1. The parking ticket on 6/16/08, that had the location torn off. Sure wish we knew how to find that out, is this public info by chance?

2. The page from the El Petito Academia application for character witness. Some have said that this was the spanish version of La Petite Academy and some have said that the translation does not match. What I am wondering, is if this could be from a preschool in PR or if it was created by someone that she handed Caylee off to and this is the person that she says betrayed her. I have googled it and tried to locate preschools/ daycares in PR, but haven't had any luck.

If she was set up by this person and really thought she was handing her off to someone who would take care of her for a little while, then this application could have been something that this person fabricated in order to trick her, I don't know????

I think both of these are excellent points and need to be looked into by LE.

Hopefully they have done so, but I'm rather inclined to believe that LE skipped investigating the possibility that some of what Casey may have said was true, as well as clues left behind.

I'm not normally so wary of LE, and I really can't think of many other cases where I've felt so leery of their competence - willful or otherwise.

This was a fake list of stuff supposedly in the trash bag. The guy that posted the list originally at Topix, admitted later that it was a hoax. There was no day care brochure, there was no parking ticket. :(

Ok... this is strange... my post about the root-banding is missing from this thread... I wanted it here first because I knew that the Alive posters would receive the most benefit from the discovery! Maybe I'm not supposed to have it in more than one place - if so, I deeply apologize. For the Aliver's that want to read the find please go to the new root-band/death ring thread.

I saw the article on the Caylee sighting and that little girl did look like Caylee. Has anyone comfirmed with the news site if this was August 15th or September 15th? Cindy told me that there were 4 tips called in for the Florida area and they were called in last week.

I noticed on the kitchen floor ... in the "breakfast time" video that there was a childs shoe ... a blue Croc... makes me think back to that airport sighting [IIRC the child was described as wearing blue Crocs]

Wow, good observation.

Is there a verified list of the items that were in that trashbag? I remember reading the list on here somewhere a while back, but I was under the impression that list was found on a blog and it couldn't be verified?

The reason I'm asking is ... I remember the list saying there was a lot of Burger king wrappers in the bag, which I find interesting for a couple of reasons. 1) It suggests that KC may not have been alone in the car. 2) DS posted this on the S1Tech Forum on June 24th, [replying to the question "who's care did you see]... "Saw Jeremy today at the light on Orange Ave and Sand Lake Road. I was at Burger King. Lame *advertiser censored* lunch"

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9620323&highlight=#post9620323

Just find it interesting is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members