This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why we had never heard from this tipster. I would have appreciated being able to judge her credibility for myself rather than being told by the media and LE what to think. If you will notice, we have never once heard that the tipster was unequivocally certain that she had seen Caylee on July 2. We were just told that the tip wasn't credible. From her postings she seems to be telling the truth and I'm wondering how far the Anthony's PI has gotten with following up on this.

Her story would be easy to verify. Does she still have her tickets? If not the airline would still have the flight info. What seat did she sit in? What seat does she claim Caylee and the lady were in? Compare to flight manifest. I do not believe LE would ignore a valid tip.

Her story would be easy to verify. Does she still have her tickets? If not the airline would still have the flight info. What seat did she sit in? What seat does she claim Caylee and the lady were in? Compare to flight manifest. I do not believe LE would ignore a valid tip.

My impression was that her being on the flight has been verified by LE, since she and her son were questioned and gave statements and assisted in making a sketch of the woman Caylee was with.

My impression was that her being on the flight has been verified by LE, since she and her son were questioned and gave statements and assisted in making a sketch of the woman Caylee was with.

Why does she say she is being discredited?

I don't know for sure, but she seems to be saying that since LE decided from the beginning that Caylee was dead, they would look bad if it turned out this tip was true and they hadn't followed up on it.

I will speak to her and ask her to join us. She said to anyone that they may post her information, but please don't change the wording. This is why I posted the link.

I will see if she is willing to come speak here.

:)

I will speak to her and ask her to join us. She said to anyone that they may post her information, but please don't change the wording. This is why I posted the link.

I will see if she is willing to come speak here.

:)
who is susanNV ? I thought that poster is the one who had the sighting?

I don't know for sure, but she seems to be saying that since LE decided from the beginning that Caylee was dead, they would look bad if it turned out this tip was true and they hadn't followed up on it.

With all the attention this case has gotten it would be hard to believe that LE would rather discredit her than follow up on this just to save face.

With all the attention this case has gotten it would be hard to believe that LE would rather discredit her than follow up on this just to save face.

I'm not saying it's so, but all of the attention this case has gotten would be the number one reason why LE would want to save face. Think about it. What if this tip turns out to be true and LE hadn't followed up on it? Some podunk town Sheriff with a case that has had no attention might never be called out on something like this, but Caylee's case is known all over the world and if OCSO has screwed it up they would do about anything to cover up that fact. It would certainly not be unheard of.

Let's just see what happens. I believe this woman. Not sure who SusanV is. She will join us as "TellingTheTruth".

I will say that I cannot take credit for this find. Another WS person brought it to my attention and I went on to that blog and spoke to her.

Let's just see what happens. I believe this woman. Not sure who SusanV is. She will join us as "TellingTheTruth".

I will say that I cannot take credit for this find. Another WS person brought it to my attention and I went on to that blog and spoke to her.
Hi ! SusanNV was posting with tell the truth, I thought she had the sighting ...

Hi ! SusanNV was posting with tell the truth, I thought she had the sighting ...

I never saw that person on here, but I can't keep up either. LOL

I only know TellingTheTruth as just her.

Not even sure if she'll get activated tonight or quick enought to be on tonight. I think it can either be quick or it can take a bit of time.

I'm hoping to find this out along with you. It doesn't make sense. She doesn't want to be on talk shows etc. Has offered to take a polygraph and pay for it herself. No-one in LE wants to believe it.

I believe she and her family are the ones that spoke to Caylee and her caretaker in the Atlanta airport but at that point, they didn't know she was missing. I don't think anyone did at that point.

She also wants to protect her own children from the media.

I never saw that person on here, but I can't keep up either. LOL

I only know TellingTheTruth as just her.

SusanNV is a member here who has put forth the NG murder theory. TellingtheTruth is a different lady who had the sighting.

Cindy mentioned that this woman who saw Caylee and spoke to her at the airport know's things about talking to Caylee. Things that you can only know by talking to her.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member