This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many have criticised Caylee's speech. I can hear several sentences in the video with her favourite book. "I am hungry" -"I want supper" - "eat more, I am done playing". Total typical toddler jibberish when pretending to read.

Papa and Caylee are soooo cute. I wish Papa was at home with his family. I can't stand "homes". But then, if he were home -he would be under much stress from the protestors.

In "breakfast anyone?" she is saying one and two words at a time and her motor skills seem up to par. Mummy wasn't hogging and hamming up any cam -like others accuse her. None of the pics made me ever think she was. Caylee is not at all like any of the neglected and abused children that I have investigated.

The videos are so sweet and so sad. If she is not still alive, I can not believe that anything was done by the family purposely. I so hope they find her well and safe soon. She has got to miss her family.
I agree! I dont think, if something did happen to Caylee, then it would not be on purpose. I still have a gut feeling that she may be alive!

I agree! I dont think, if something did happen to Caylee, then it would not be on purpose. I still have a gut feeling that she may be alive!

Me too; let's hope we are correct. It would be a wonderful day.

Some of you will be interested to know that a resident of Sawgrass hasnt seen much coverage of searching or posting of information on that area.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69977&page=12

Yup, and that's not all he's pointed out.

He's been very gracious in answering the numerous questions posted by WS's members.

I've learned quite a few things in reading his replies today. For one ... the model apt. is allegedly not 210, but the first floor apt. ... 110.

It's a gated community ... gate's locked from 7p to 7a.

There is an outsourced "maid service" that cleans the vacant apt's.

He doesn't recall seeing Caylee, Casey, or even DS [who actually lived there] in the apt. complex [even though he lives close to that vacinity] ...

etc. etc. etc.

... It is a quite a large complex by the sound of it, and I'm not surprised [nor swayed] by the fact that this gentleman has not seen/heard much in terms of searching/posting information re: this case.

Thanks for the heads-up though.

I saw the article on the Caylee sighting and that little girl did look like Caylee. Has anyone comfirmed with the news site if this was August 15th or September 15th? Cindy told me that there were 4 tips called in for the Florida area and they were called in last week.

Here is the link from Nancy Grace last night..She said that the two were called in in the past few days.. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../19/ng.01.html..So the August 15 day must not be correct unless NG was mistaken.. Why does everything that surrounds this case have to be a mystery!

Okay, for some reason the link is now not working.. that's strange..I've read a lot about links all of a sudden not working on these threads.. what is that about??

However, it was on NG last night, and I"m sure you could find a transcript..

Well the fact that they went in in the middle of the night with 5 officers says a little more than they are following up on leads, at least to me.

Sorry for late response, still tripping my way around these threads at times. The family was appreciative no problem for them, they fully understood, they were welcomed in. Why should it be an issue to anyone else not affected by a visit the family had no problem with? LE is doing their job, the case is not over yet and it makes perfect sense from my side of the fence. This is Investigative work, its the best way I can put it. I find no fault with LE for doing their jobs. "LE is always danged if they do and danged if they don't," and thats not fair or impartial. It is what it is. :) Element of surprise is a key tool in investigative lead work, so thats not gonna change.

i am praying :praying: for you caylee. :rose: for Caylee :rose:

i hope this is ok for me to post this here. if not, then please forgive me.

Your first sentence is in BOLD at my hand for easier response to my above post.

I am only faulting LE for following up on leads AFTER the fact that they keep trying to "leak" hints to the public that Caylee Marie Anthony is dead - but then they turn around and do surveillance on this other little girl's home named Kaylee, enter and demand birth certificate, I.D., etc. - as if still searching for an alive Caylee.

Following up on tips is grand, it's exactly what LE should be doing - but you don't care about "stones unturned" if indeed, you DO know, for a fact, that your missing victim is dead. All the unturned stones in the world aren't going to make a known dead child suddenly appear alive.

I think they intentionally "leaked" many things to attempt to shake Casey up, (which didn't work), and make her talk to them. The backlash of those "leaks" though is an outraged public who has now taken it upon themselves to play judge, jury & terrorist in front of the Anthony home.

The "protesters" behavior isn't productive to this case in the least, and it was perpetrated after LE started with the death leaks. I think LE did that community a great disservice with those leaks that Caylee is dead, and now, are looking quite unprofessional while they go scout out live children.

I too highlighted some of your comments for better reference and less eye strain due to the hour of the clock.

I simply disagree. Florida is an odd land, lol. Florida has sunshine laws, correct? I do think it goes along the lines, if two parties ask for a FOIA its released under legal advisement. Are all the referenced leaks at the full hands of LE, no they are not. LE is not playing a game with the death issue. They fully understand KC. They continue to look very professional from where I stand. The over the board protesters are responsible for their own conduct and actions, just like KC is for hers. No one egged them on, not even LE. Terrorist is a very heavy word, don't ya think and out of place? Sorry, Yes NO Stones Unturned stands! People will fault LE till their blue in the face. While their use to it, at the same time faulting them like this is neither fair or correct, IMO. Your views respected as R mine to me. Are you angry about this? The family had no anger or problem with LE visiting their home. I do understand and respect your views.

Since the FBI was looking into this most recent sighting, doesnt that bring everyones hopes up that this beautiful little girl just might not be gone?? It sure gives me hope!

Since the FBI was looking into this most recent sighting, doesnt that bring everyones hopes up that this beautiful little girl just might not be gone?? It sure gives me hope!

Sure does and so does the information that her 2 friends brought to this website last night. I have always had hope and will continue too.

I wish someone would invite this woman to websleuths, but she's obviously been through a lot already and probably doesn't want to deal with the intense scrutiny from so many posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg