This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL every time that I see that post from Tricia, I feel like I should say "YES MOM" !

Anyway, back to the question someone asked at the end of the last thread, I was just interested in finding the info. about the Killie Hernandez homicide because of the parallels to this case, young child, date of the 9th, same town, Hernandez name,etc. The Sentinel map and list gave at least a few details on most of the homicides I found, but NONE on this child's death. So, I was just wanting to find more info.
I am going over the Trenton Duckett case . I do think that Melinda Duckett sold her son.
I also think that melinda and casey have alot simlars actions, I do not beleive that either child is dead. I also think that both children been taken from Florida by boat.

MIRACLES HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE

I am going over the Trenton Duckett case . I do think that Melinda Duckett sold her son.
I also think that melinda and casey have alot simlars actions, I do not beleive that either child is dead. I also think that both children been taken from Florida by boat.

MIRACLES HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE

Why do you think that?

I awoken last night thinking of Trenton. Can't remember my dreams. Must be from the new updated pics of what he must look like.

I have read most of the new docs out. What does everyone think of them? Some were hard to follow since they seem to break up.

I believe the lady at the airport.

I awoken last night thinking of Trenton. Can't remember my dreams. Must be from the new updated pics of what he must look like.

I have read most of the new docs out. What does everyone think of them? Some were hard to follow since they seem to break up.

I believe the lady at the airport.

What I cannot wrap my brain around is: Why--if Caylee was sold etc.--would that stupid kc stay quiet about it and allow all these charges against her?
Just cannot understand that.

She might of. But I guess saying she was kidnapped is better then saying i sold her.... I think big charges if you sell your child.

Lots of things in the case make no sense. But I am hoping that there are lots of pi's looking into all this stuff. Maybe the A's have hired some.

She might of. But I guess saying she was kidnapped is better then saying i sold her.... I think big charges if you sell your child.

Lots of things in the case make no sense. But I am hoping that there are lots of pi's looking into all this stuff. Maybe the A's have hired some.

There are 3 PI's on this case.

who is susanNV ? I thought that poster is the one who had the sighting?

Hi...I'm SusanNV...I am not the one who had the sighting, but was a poster on both the Sentinel blog and Websleuths. When I read Telling the Truth's post, I was floored! I am a believer that Caylee at least survived Orlando - what has happened since is anybody's guess, and when I read of Telling the Truth's sighting, I mentioned the blog to a fellow poster here on Websleuths. So I guess that is how the crossover began.

Hi...I'm SusanNV...I am not the one who had the sighting, but was a poster on both the Sentinel blog and Websleuths. When I read Telling the Truth's post, I was floored! I am a believer that Caylee at least survived Orlando - what has happened since is anybody's guess, and when I read of Telling the Truth's sighting, I mentioned the blog to a fellow poster here on Websleuths. So I guess that is how the crossover began.

Thanks for this.

TellingTheTruth was going to join us last night. Not sure what happened. She had mentioned that she had just come across something big and would be in touch. I have not heard back. Hoping to hear soon. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for this.

TellingTheTruth was going to join us last night. Not sure what happened. She had mentioned that she had just come across something big and would be in touch. I have not heard back. Hoping to hear soon. I'll keep you posted.

I hope so too.
I keep going back to that blog entry to see if she's added anything else to her comments, but they stop at around 4 or 5 yesterday afternoon.

I am anxiously awaiting too Katie :p ... even though I should really be in bed now ... dang graveyard shift anyway ... lol

Hello Susan ... I forwarded the link to that blog to Katie ... it's just too credible to ignore.

I am anxiously awaiting too Katie :p ... even though I should really be in bed now ... dang graveyard shift anyway ... lol

Hello Susan ... I forwarded the link to that blog to Katie ... it's just too credible to ignore.

Hi JustinCase! I agree. I think TtheT needs support and assistance to help get her sighting investigated. The more people involved, the more chance of that happening. I haven't heard what airline she was on, but having lived in South Florida some years ago, I know that if it was Delta, then you go through Atlanta to go anywhere. The saying used to be "If you live in Florida, you have to go through Atlanta to get to Heaven!"

Hi JustinCase! I agree. I think TtheT needs support and assistance to help get her sighting investigated. The more people involved, the more chance of that happening. I haven't heard what airline she was on, but having lived in South Florida some years ago, I know that if it was Delta, then you go through Atlanta to go anywhere. The saying used to be "If you live in Florida, you have to go through Atlanta to get to Heaven!"

I agree, the more pressure on LE to follow up on this. My gosh, this poor woman is willing to take and PAY for a polygraph and they still won't check it out. WHY NOT? What does it hurt. People blast CA & GA for not taking one and here is someone who wants to and they won't do it! :bang:

CA has been speaking to this woman as she was the only one who would believe her that night. CA said this woman know's only things a person could know if they spoke to Caylee. This just baffles me that they won't follow up.

I keep wondering if GA being ex-LE has anything to do with OCSD acting so strangely on this case.

I agree, the more pressure on LE to follow up on this. My gosh, this poor woman is willing to take and PAY for a polygraph and they still won't check it out. WHY NOT? What does it hurt. People blast CA & GA for not taking one and here is someone who wants to and they won't do it! :bang:

CA has been speaking to this woman as she was the only one who would believe her that night. CA said this woman know's only things a person could know if they spoke to Caylee. This just baffles me that they won't follow up.

What baffles me is that LE didn't follow up at the time, before they had forensics.

What was the date Renea had her sighting in Georgia?

Some quotes from Sentinel back then.

A representative of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they received the tip from a woman who claimed to be nearly certain she saw the missing toddler boarding the Atlanta-bound flight at Orlando International Airport on July 2. The tip indicated she was accompanied by a woman in her 40s, but officials said there was a lack of detail in the tip. The flight number and date were also not known.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she spoke to the tipster. She calls it the best lead they've gotten to date. Some investigators are not so optimistic.

Cindy Anthony said she has a new reason to be optimistic her granddaughter Caylee is still alive and hopes the woman and her son can work with a sketch artist to produce a picture of the woman who has Caylee. Anthony said she's spoken with the tipster, who she said gave her her name, four times. Cindy Anthony also said Caylee asked about playing with the tipster's dog while waiting to board the plane.

"The lady has described things to me that only someone who saw Caylee would know," Cindy Anthony said. "She describes my granddaughter to a T. I believe this lady."

In a video taken only 17 days before the alleged sighting, Caylee does appear to be able to speak in sentences.

Sheriff's investigators said they are not optimistic this tip is all that different, specific or helpful than many others that continue to come in, but they are following up.

"We do have somebody on it. This is one of many we've gotten about children who resemble little Caylee," Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. Padilla said the sheriff's office has received several similar tips.

TtheT saw her on July 2nd.

Right, and I'm wondering if Renea's sighting in Georgia was before or after that date. The Jesse G. thread where she made all her posts about it is now unavailable.

Right, and I'm wondering if Renea's sighting in Georgia was before or after that date. The Jesse G. thread where she made all her posts about it are now unavailable.

Why are they gone?

but officials said there was a lack of detail in the tip. The flight number and date were also not known.

There does not seem to be a lack of detail in what she is telling us now. It seems quite certain that she had the flight number and date of her own flight, which she says Caylee was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip