This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you the same JustInCase posting over on the Orlando Sentinel blog? I liked your posts there too.

I especially liked the "constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth"..............

Katie, have you tried to contact TtheT today? Just wondering. I got your email ... that was funny ... that blog is getting kind of heated again huh?

Yes I am ... I wasn't sure anyone even read that post ... but I couldn't help myself ... thanks

Katie, have you tried to contact TtheT today? Just wondering. I got your email ... that was funny ... that blog is getting kind of heated again huh?

I've been trying but absolutely no response. Wierd. She emailed me about 5 or 6 times last night. Really nice person. I asked her to come over to WS. then I received this.

I have just in the last lil bit made a huge discovery.

I will try to get on there soon, when I do, I will be the same name, "Telling the Truth." :)

Well, I've got to go run errands. I will check again when I get back. I sure hope she signs up with us.

I've been trying but absolutely no response. Wierd. She emailed me about 5 or 6 times last night. Really nice person. I asked her to come over to WS. then I received this.

I will try to get on there soon, when I do, I will be the same name, "Telling the Truth." :)
What about the woman who reported that she saw Caylee with an older couple (I think, but maybe just an older woman...can't remember) that somehow related to a robbery? She talked to LE, JG contacted her, said he was on way out of town and then blew her off? Do you know anything about that?

Do you know her real name?

What about the woman who reported that she saw Caylee with an older couple (I think, but maybe just an older woman...can't remember) that somehow related to a robbery? She talked to LE, JG contacted her, said he was on way out of town and then blew her off? Do you know anything about that?

That was Renea, we discussed her upthread a little. Fandy provided a link to her posts about the sighting.

Do you know her real name?

First name, but rather not post as I have not spoken to her and don't feel it's my place too. Hopefully she'll join us or I'll hear from her and I'll let her make that decision.

That was Renae (?) and she dropped a post here not too long ago.

I remember Reneas story. It seem so long ago. SO wierd that JG contacted her. Was there a link on here to that? I will go back a page.

First name, but rather not post as I have not spoken to her and don't feel it's my place too. Hopefully she'll join us or I'll hear from her and I'll let her make that decision.

No of course not, I understand. I just wondered if there would be a way to match her up/verify her identity with any news reports that may come out of this.

So July 18th Renea spotted who she thought was Caylee at a gas station. Was that in Athens Georga?

Now Telling the truth said she thought it was Caylee on July 2nd at?? Orlando Airport?

Has there been a timeline made up for these siting yet?

SOrry so much information all over the places its hard to keep up with :)

So July 18th Renea spotted who she thought was Caylee at a gas station. Was that in Athens Georga?

Now Telling the truth said she thought it was Caylee on July 2nd at?? Orlando Airport?

Has there been a timeline made up for these siting yet?

SOrry so much information all over the places its hard to keep up with :)

Yes, Renea said Sandy Springs Ga., which is near Athens I think? on July the 18th.

TtheT said they boarded the flight from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2.

Here is a news report from July 24 about a sighting that sounds a lot like Renea's

The Northeast Georgian

Yes, Renea said Sandy Springs Ga., which is near Athens I think? on July the 18th.

TtheT said they boarded the flight from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2.

Here is a news report from July 24 about a sighting that sounds a lot like Renea's

The Northeast Georgian

Thanks for sharing.. I can not believe how unproffesional they sound.. Just because they hadnt gotten any other calls doesnt make it not real. It does sound like Reneas. But with less details.. More to the point that it wasnt Caylee and you know we are not even going to check iot out since there were no calls.. Whatever..

If this is the same lady, she posted here http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fe...nthony-i.html?cid=131720890#comment-131720890 that LE refused to go through the tapes with her because it would take too long. Her posts are very interesting, she posted under Telling The Truth. Not sure what I think about connecting Caylee to NG though, that seems a bit far fetched. Other than that I believe this woman. Wish she would join us here.

Just to clarify, Telling the Truth and I were posting to one other for some time on the referenced blog, so we keep getting confused with one another. I was the one with the NG theory, and she explored it with me. I don't want her sighting to be discredited because my theory gets attributed to her. She has always been very down-to-earth to me.

Just to clarify, Telling the Truth and I were posting to one other for some time on the referenced blog, so we keep getting confused with one another. I was the one with the NG theory, and she explored it with me. I don't want her sighting to be discredited because my theory gets attributed to her. She has always been very down-to-earth to me.

Oh no!! I totally believe her sighting. I'm just having a hard time with the NG theory. Not to say that its impossible, I just need to read some more on it I suppose. I just wish she Telling The Truth would join us here to. Are you in touch with her via email? Katie has invited her too.

Thanks for sharing.. I can not believe how unproffesional they sound.. Just because they hadnt gotten any other calls doesnt make it not real. It does sound like Reneas. But with less details.. More to the point that it wasnt Caylee and you know we are not even going to check iot out since there were no calls.. Whatever..

Not to mention, Renea did say specifically that she did not call 911, which is the only thing LE checked on according to the article. She tried reporting the sighting some hours after the sighting iirc, and when they didn't get back to her right away she called the A's. LE in Georgia got back with her some time later but I don't know when. I'll have to go further into the linked thread to refresh my memory on all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc