This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over on the Debate thread for Caylee is Alive someone posted about the McDonald's sighting and the pink hat one. What is the pink hat sighting? Does anyone have a link? I asked over there too, but no one has responded.

Over on the Debate thread for Caylee is Alive someone posted about the McDonald's sighting and the pink hat one. What is the pink hat sighting? Does anyone have a link? I asked over there too, but no one has responded.

I remember the sighting but I can't remember where it was. Orlando, I think. The child definitely was not Caylee because imo she was at least 4 maybe 5 years old. Nancy Grace did broadcast the pics at the time.

I don't remember the pink hat one, but the McDonalds was in TN and when you look at the pictures, it doesn't really fit Caylee. Pink one, I'll look for it.

I've got to go too... with hopes that I will be able to check in from the server at work tonight, which sometimes works, and sometimes not. I have only three hrs left to sleep before getting up for work .... ug... a friend in need caught me online so it's worth the lack of sleep. TTY all Soon!

Hugs ~ T

I've got to go too... with hopes that I will be able to check in from the server at work tonight, which sometimes works, and sometimes not. I have only three hrs left to sleep before getting up for work .... ug... a friend in need caught me online so it's worth the lack of sleep. TTY all Soon!

Hugs ~ T

Get some good sleep. Just a note to leave you with on the trunk and DNA.

Could Casey have had her miscarriage while wearing her grey pants and they were in the trunk????

Renae's Sandy Springs sighting- Sandy Springs is a suburb of Atlanta, not Athens

I swear the pink hat pic was posted yesterday in the ng thread. She was running and you could only see her side. Its not there now... Maybe it was in another thread.

Did telling the truth see a hat to?

Not to mention, Renea did say specifically that she did not call 911, which is the only thing LE checked on according to the article. She tried reporting the sighting some hours after the sighting iirc, and when they didn't get back to her right away she called the A's. LE in Georgia got back with her some time later but I don't know when. I'll have to go further into the linked thread to refresh my memory on all of it.

I beat myself up everyday for not calling 911 and for not turning around and getting a plate number... something deep within me told me to notice these people but for some reason I did not follow thru.

The Det. here in Sandy Springs called yesterday. The people I saw did not go into the gas station and purchase anything. The station, unfortunatly, does not have exterior cameras.

this may be it
Girl Spotted On June 12
Some friends told the Anthonys that they had spotted Caylee on June 12 in a shopping area somewhere along the Orange-Seminole County line. It was not known who the child was with at the time. When she was last seen, Caylee was wearing a blue and pink outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/17/where_is_caylee.html

I don't remember the pink hat one, but the McDonalds was in TN and when you look at the pictures, it doesn't really fit Caylee. Pink one, I'll look for it.

Yea, I remember the McDonald's one, but that was the first I had heard of a pink hat.

I agree, the more pressure on LE to follow up on this. My gosh, this poor woman is willing to take and PAY for a polygraph and they still won't check it out. WHY NOT? What does it hurt. People blast CA & GA for not taking one and here is someone who wants to and they won't do it! :bang:

CA has been speaking to this woman as she was the only one who would believe her that night. CA said this woman know's only things a person could know if they spoke to Caylee. This just baffles me that they won't follow up.

Hi Katie, I enjoy your posts.

I have followed this woman's story from the beginning, and as much as I would like to see her have some support, I am hoping that she can steer clear of NG.

Given NG's histrionics and ill temperament, Tell The Truth would most likely only end up heartbroken when she collapses as mincemeat in the aftermath of NG's hateful wrath.

I am not known to be an "LE hater" at all, but I also don't believe for a minute that they all walk on water. They make mistakes, both honestly and intentionally, and corrupt cops are not an unknown fact in our nation.

I think that this could very well be a case of CYA from OCSO, particularly since they had just adjourned from the Bond Hearing where they first dispersed the notion that Caylee is likely deceased - notably absent at that time, of any Forensic testing.

After an announcement of that magnitude, they didn't want to emerge with egg on their faces by actually having to consider a LIVE Caylee.

I have followed this woman's story from the beginning, and as much as I would like to see her have some support, I am hoping that she can steer clear of NG.

Given NG's histrionics and ill temperament, Tell The Truth would most likely only end up heartbroken when she collapses as mincemeat in the aftermath of NG's hateful wrath.

I am not known to be an "LE hater" at all, but I also don't believe for a minute that they all walk on water. They make mistakes, both honestly and intentionally, and corrupt cops are not an unknown fact in our nation.

I think that this could very well be a case of CYA from OCSO, particularly since they had just adjourned from the Bond Hearing where they first dispersed the notion that Caylee is likely deceased - notably absent at that time, of any Forensic testing.

After an announcement of that magnitude, they didn't want to emerge with egg on their faces by actually having to consider a LIVE Caylee.

Thank you and I did warn her that she would be questioned and tested. Her response was "can't be any worse that Sgt. A" that she spoke too. She seems tough. Yes, I hope she stay's far away from NG.

Perfectly stated, thank you.

If this woman's sighting is legit and LE didn't check it properly, just think of the CYA mode they must be in. As for the forensics and what LE is saying about them, I stated in another thread:

And until I hear a straightforward, non parsed, unequivocal, flat out OFFICIAL STATEMENT from a press room podium as opposed to a twisty worded off the cuff interview held outside on a sidewalk, I will assume LE is trying for some reason to create "impressions" about the forensics.

Talk to you folks later tonight. Have to run. Hopefully I'll hear from TellingTheTruth. I'm actually getting a little nervouse and I'm worried about her.

Talk to you folks later tonight. Have to run. Hopefully I'll hear from TellingTheTruth. I'm actually getting a little nervouse and I'm worried about her.

That is kind of why I asked if you had her name. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member