This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not caught up on this thread, so please forgive if someone else has posted this as a potential theory: what if Casey gave Caylee to her brother, and he and his girlfriend are the ones hiding her?

Mind you, I have *not* gone through the various videos, transcripts, and info about him and checked them in the light of this idea to see what might fit and what would not.

But. We do know that he and Casey are very close. What if he is on Casey's side with regard to whatever conflicts there may be/may have been between Casey and her parents? Casey is kicked out of their home and takes Caylee with her ... she has no place to stay except bumming off her boyfriend and friends, and although all of them no doubt love Caylee, they are a party crowd and none of them would especially want a baby around 24/7. Lee knows this, he reasonably offers to take Caylee until Casey gets settled, and agrees with her to keep Caylee's whereabouts a secret from their parents.

Also, if she admitted to him about her stealing, he may have told her "Look, you are gonna get caught, what if you go to jail?" and she may have said, "I still want you to keep her. No way is anyone else to even know where she is. As long as I know she's okay, I don't care what happens." As far as this goes, it's possible her parents flat out told her that if she didn't pay back the money stolen from her grandparents, they would make sure charges were filed -- so Casey may have left that house knowing that chances were good she might end up in jail on those charges. We don't know exactly what all she has been involved in, so possibly she has friends who have been in jail, been to prison, and maybe she can deal with doing some prison time, maybe that goes with her "tuff" persona. Maybe she won't actually get prison time from all these charges -- she may get some jail time and the rest suspended pending good behavior for the next 3 years. Even if she produces Caylee, she'll still have these charges to face, so producing Caylee doesn't do anything to help her with them.

If the above or something like it is true, then I would think Caylee would be produced if Casey was charged with Caylee's murder. But it's not yet clear that she is going to be charged. Casey may be willing to play it out as far as it will go and wait to see what happens. Because at this point, once she does produce Caylee, there is a huge risk that she will lose custody of Caylee either to her parents, or to the child services system. She wouldn't want either of those to happen. Then again, maybe she would not lose custody, because if Caylee is safely with her brother or friends of his (for the time being), Casey is not being negligent about her care.

Something like this may explain the "high 5" between Casey and Lee.

The thought has been that if Caylee is alive and Casey knows where she is, then why would Casey allow all the searching to go on, the money to be spent on that, all the worry and upset people are feeling, etc. How about this ... (in her thinking) "Mom, Dad ... I told you I know where she is and that she is okay. You chose not to believe me. Fine. YOU set all this stuff in motion, not me. It's all on your head, if all these people want to believe she's dead and go looking for her, that's their business, I didn't ask them to do it."

Mind you, I'm personally mostly persuaded that Caylee is dead. But like so many, I really want to believe she is alive. If she is, then the above or something very close to it might be what is going on. It's less of a shot in the dark than believing Casey's story about the nanny.

I like your theory... like everything else in this case..... it's possible!, now you may want to sit back and see how well it goes over with the other 1000 people who will read it..... Good luck :crazy:
Actually this is the best thread for it probably the only thread right now for it !

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I like your theory... like everything else in this case..... it's possible!, now you may want to sit back and see how well it goes over with the other 1000 people who will read it..... Good luck :crazy:
Actually this is the best thread for it and who knows after some sleuthing we may come up with something

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm hoping to get more information on PR for here. Dont' have details yet but hopefully will be passed to me when available or viable anymore.

Katie I have some info on PR. Not much, but something linking one of the players without a doubt about 30 minutes outside Hatillo. I've decided NOT to put it on the spreadsheets for right now due to the fact that I'm not sure, and I don't think any of us can be, who might be reading that info or not.

I heard one expert say on TV that although it's known that banding on the hair typically results when hair is still attached to a decomposing body, it's not established that there are no other conditions or exposures that could also cause banding on hair (that wound up in the trunk innocently).

Well, I wonder if it's a matter of decomposing BODY, or decomposing FLESH? Suppose something like this: Casey is holding Caylee on her hip, and bends into the trunk to reach something. Caylee's hair gets caught on something (maybe the latch inside the trunk lid as an example, or maybe on some item in the trunk), and Caylee doesn't notice and shuts the trunk and some of Caylee's hair is torn out including some torn skin. Hair and attached skin are in the trunk. The skin of course is going to be "dead", would that have the same effect on the attached hair as a dead body would have?

One of the searchers contacted the crime line to tell them about an item that was found that she thought was important now, though at the time wasn't marked or considered relevant but was close to an area where items were removed. She was shocked that crime line seemed so unconcerned. BTW, the searcher thinks Caylee is dead. There was also a poster that said crimeline didn't answer and when she finally left a message nobody called her back. LE is looking for a dead child, not covering all the bases IMO.
In missing child cases, it's important to provide info to the public so that people can keep an eye out. They've deemed the tips as uncredible so what's it hurt if someone looks into them more closely ?

You're not the only one who is of that opinion. And as for the crimeline, that's not the first I've heard of that either. I really think LE has botched this in a lot of ways because of Casey's lies and because of the time that went by before reporting Caylee missing. Seems they just believed the worst and discredited anything contrary to that belief.

Something like this may explain the "high 5" between Casey and Lee.

To be honest, I think everyone has blown that "high five" way out of proportion. Do I think it looks tacky on their part that they were caught doing it? He** yes I do! But, I think it's very possible that the high five was simply because she needs to meet with the attorney to discuss this case, and they were excited that the time was granted. Most of the time that's a given and she should not have had to ask permission for that time. It's not uncommon for clients to meet with attorneys for that long, 5 days a week. Not at all. And I think there is no way she can be afforded the privacy to discuss things openly with him in that house. That's what I truly believe that high five was about.

To be honest, I think everyone has blown that "high five" way out of proportion. Do I think it looks tacky on their part that they were caught doing it? He** yes I do! But, I think it's very possible that the high five was simply because she needs to meet with the attorney to discuss this case, and they were excited that the time was granted. Most of the time that's a given and she should not have had to ask permission for that time. It's not uncommon for clients to meet with attorneys for that long, 5 days a week. Not at all. And I think there is no way she can be afforded the privacy to discuss things openly with him in that house. That's what I truly believe that high five was about.

Yup exactly Addicted2CSI!

Just as with anything that has been alledged with this case so far ... that high-five can be interpreted based solely on what side of agnostic one surmises themselves to be in this case.

*HI-5* ....

"yes! made it through the crowd w/out getting killed."

"Yes! That's a good lead!" [possibility they had a cell phone conversation right before exiting the vehicle]

"Brilliant comeback to the media bro." [''ourse why would they report something like that?]

"Here let's give them something to really ponder. *high-5*" [looks like it worked]

and on and on and onnnnnnn ....

I thought when I joined this site, that sluething would mean taking in all perspectives of a case.

I feel for the most part, Caylee is Alive ... HOWEVER I will no longer "defend" the reason's why I believe that. I don't have time to defend and research the leads. *notice the "d" in replace of "k" on the last word in the previous sentence.

I appreciate ALL who are spending their valuable time researching both the pro's and con's in this case ... and I take into consideration all theories! With that being said ... their are many ...who w/ post after post ... after post ... who obviously present little in terms of research that is being done on Caylee's behalf!

When someone like Casey has obviously lied, and even continues to lie ... or tell even 1/2 truths, ... does that automatically mean all other statements in this case are truthful? Are we to assume because Casey lied/lies, that her friends, family and others questioned in this case are above lying? Have you never heard it said: "You are the company you keep" ... right? Teamwork is a virtue.

Every move these people make is blown out of proportion. It's crazy! That's what happens when you have nothing to go on. LOL

I saw this on another blog and thought I would share

"CASEY WAS PREGNANT AGAIN. We all know that Casey's legs have never met. She was banging guys like drums. She got pregnant again. CAYLEE IS ALIVE. The decomposing fluids are from a self-induced abortion. That is why the knife was in the trunk. She has to cut the umbilical cord. George threw out the afterbirth that was covered in flies. She could not tell her parents or her mom would make her keep the baby. She was binge drinking to try and kill the baby. CAYLEE IS ALIVE. CASEY GAVE HERSELF AN ABORTION!!!!"

There was some speculation that Casey was pregnant several months ago, based on a comment on one of her x's page. like we have to put up with KC being pregnant again. Or something like that.

I don't know about the abortion, but if she miscarried at like 3 or 4 months. she could have put the fetus in the trunk and the choroform was bought to try to clean up the mess.

she could have sold caylee or gave her to someone.

Just thoughts.

I don't recall - I'll go back and look. I sure wish the text portions of that pdf were searchable!

You and me both! Gosh it's so hard to find anything, even when you KNOW it's there. Last night I had 38 windows open on my desktop because I didn't want to close anything and lose where I was! :waitasec:

"CASEY WAS PREGNANT AGAIN. We all know that Casey's legs have never met. She was banging guys like drums. She got pregnant again. CAYLEE IS ALIVE. The decomposing fluids are from a self-induced abortion. That is why the knife was in the trunk. She has to cut the umbilical cord. George threw out the afterbirth that was covered in flies. She could not tell her parents or her mom would make her keep the baby. She was binge drinking to try and kill the baby. CAYLEE IS ALIVE. CASEY GAVE HERSELF AN ABORTION!!!!"

There was some speculation that Casey was pregnant several months ago, based on a comment on one of her x's page. like we have to put up with KC being pregnant again. Or something like that.

I don't know about the abortion, but if she miscarried at like 3 or 4 months. she could have put the fetus in the trunk and the choroform was bought to try to clean up the mess.

Just thoughts.

Very interesting thoughts. And it certainly is something that would be very possible.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Which blog was that?

Just thoughts.

Which blog was that?

It orginally started by a poster in the myfoxorlando blog. Somewhere Between page 2300 and 2400 I think. which is starting to get pretty brutal. Name calling, ect. I agreed with the orginal poster and said it might be plausible. Someone told me to go back to school! LOL!

Which I know the chance of caylee being alive is slim. but all options have to be eliminated before you can assume someone is guilty. In my opinion.

Here are that I know about
1. Choroform in the car
2. Caylees hair in the trunk with sign of decomp
3. Decomp in the trunk and several places at the athonys
4. Many lies from casey

decomp could have come from caylee or someone else (or a fetus)

Caylees hair in the trunk - not unusual. Hair is everywhere. The signs of decomp could have been from the dead fetus laying on the strands of hair. someone said it had a death ring. but I have not found any legitimate news source to support that yet.

Choroform, could be to clean up after the fetus or maybe she was doing meth and that was why she miscarried.

Many lies is because casey has done something with caylee like sell her or something.

just random thoughts. I am no expert just someone who was closure so she can sleep at night.

It orginally started by a poster in the myfoxorlando blog. Somewhere Between page 2300 and 2400 I think. which is starting to get pretty brutal. Name calling, ect. I agreed with the orginal poster and said it might be plausible. Someone told me to go back to school! LOL!

Which I know the chance of caylee being alive is slim. but all options have to be eliminated before you can assume someone is guilty. In my opinion.

Here are that I know about
1. Choroform in the car
2. Caylees hair in the trunk with sign of decomp
3. Decomp in the trunk and several places at the athonys
4. Many lies from casey

decomp could have come from caylee or someone else (or a fetus)

Caylees hair in the trunk - not unusual. Hair is everywhere. The signs of decomp could have been from the dead fetus laying on the strands of hair. someone said it had a death ring. but I have not found any legitimate news source to support that yet.

Choroform, could be to clean up after the fetus or maybe she was doing meth and that was why she miscarried.

Many lies is because casey has done something with caylee like sell her or something.

just random thoughts. I am no expert just someone who was closure so she can sleep at night.

Just a thought about chloroform. I think it can be dismissed entirely as something Casey drugged or murdered Caylee with. Here is what I posted on another thread:

Chloroform

Media reports have taken the leaks about chloroform and run with them. According to NG and the rest of the media the trunk had "significant amounts" of and the air was "saturated" with chloroform. The whole world now thinks Casey either used the chemical to drug Caylee or to murder her. But could that possibly be true?

Chloroform is an ingredient in many pesticides. If Casey had used it on Caylee, there would have been NO INSECT ACTIVITY in the trunk of her car at the tow yard. But according to the testimony of the tow yard employee, we know that there was. If the trunk was "saturated" at the time of testing, how much moreso must it have been at the tow yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member