This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One theory that I have not seen explored is: what if Caylee WAS left with someone for a few days, nights whatever.. and what if it was Caylee who witnessed a crime of some kind and started to talk about it. That would explain why they would not return her at the beginning and why they certainly would not return her now. The people who Casey left her with could have handed her off to others with whom they were associated to get her further away from home. Or, they could have sold her to someone to get rid of her, any number of possibilities.

You're not the only one concerned about that possibility. I know I'm with ya, probably several other folks.

NO NO NO

Do not contact her.Look at her ,dangerous..

By the way LR is now in New YORk
BEBA closed page

someone deleted 3 comments LR left WW

WOW all after LE & FBI called.

I wanna know if it her or not and I asked before I did it.

She is not gonna tell anyone crap!!
She'll just say *no don't know casey*

You think she'll tell ya who LR is and why LR is on WW page apparently talking about Caylee ,,,,, Think not!!!

Take a good look at her ,remember her friends list in your head!!
Do not talk to her ,I am telling you danger lies within Beba.

She is not gonna tell anyone crap!!
She'll just say *no don't know casey*

You think she'll tell ya who LR is and why LR is on WW page apparently talking about Caylee ,,,,, Think not!!!

Take a good look at her ,remember her friends list in your head!!
Do not talk to her ,I am telling you danger lies within Beba.

What is she going to do? Hunt me down?

What is she going to do? Hunt me down?

She will then have your myspace page .
Let me tell ya this .Remember BEBE her boyfriend ,well his brother is on her page & his page ,pics show drugs growing in his house ,guns etc.
Everyone of her guy buddy's mood says *high*

Beba is dangerous ,as are her friends .Please just be careful,just as we tracked down her ,they can track us!!!

delete your message to her .Seriously .

Let me tell ya this .Remember BEBE her boyfriend ,well his brother is on her page & his page ,pics show drugs growing in his house ,guns etc.

Beba is dangerous ,as are her friends .Please just be careful,just as we tracked down her ,they can track us!!!

I don't use myspace just made an account for this specific reason. Trust me if they can track me down I will congratulate them for being able to do so :)

How many people do you think have tried to contact BEBA, my guess would be plenty. Her and her "buddies" are not going to try and track anyone down. That's just ludicrous!

How many people do you think have tried to contact BEBA, my guess would be plenty. Her and her "buddies" are not going to try and track anyone down. That's just ludicrous!

Nah, I am sure hundred if not thousand of people have contacted her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member