This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She will then have your myspace page .
Let me tell ya this .Remember BEBE her boyfriend ,well his brother is on her page & his page ,pics show drugs growing in his house ,guns etc.
Everyone of her guy buddy's mood says *high*

Beba is dangerous ,as are her friends .Please just be careful,just as we tracked down her ,they can track us!!!

delete your message to her .Seriously .

The only thing dangerous about this post is that it verges upon slander, IMO of course. Perhaps if you are so concerned you should take this up with LE, I am sure they are really concerned about posturing on Myspace /sarcasm.

Ok, will do. Keep adding questions and I'll ask them whenever she is on or whatever

I almost feel silly getting in on this, but since you're asking her about someone named Samantha, go ahead and ask if she knows or is related to Kiomarie too, if you don't mind.

The only thing dangerous about this post is that it verges upon slander, IMO of course. Perhaps if you are so concerned you should take this up with LE, I am sure they are really concerned about posturing on Myspace /sarcasm.

If you leave your my space page open and have pics of guns & POT GROWING IN YOUR DARN HOUSE ,NO SLANDER ,JUST STATING WHAT i SAW IN PIC.
Slander would be all the stuff said daily about Casey,her parents and brother etc.
Calling someone dangerous looking ,doesn't = slander
Now people on here calling a certain someone a murderer ,without a fair trial IMO is slander

If you leave your my space page open and have pics of guns & POT GROWING IN YOUR DARN HOUSE ,NO SLANDER ,JUST STATING WHAT i SAW IN PIC.
Slander would be all the stuff said daily about Casey,her parents and brother etc.
Calling someone dangerous looking ,doesn't = slander
Now people on here calling a certain someone a murderer ,without a fair trial IMO is slander

If we are going to reserve judgement on anyone until they are tried and convicted for alleged crimes, including the growing of marijuana and possession of guns (perhaps they have permits which you are unaware of) then there is no reason for anyone to be here discussing any aspect of this case and any potential players on these forums. Also, if you had qualified the allegations of this ZG of being dangerous looking I wouldn't have been as taken aback by your post. Also, ZG is not in these pictures is she? No? I didn't think so. I liken it to my having a picture of a friend who dressed himself in drag, doesn't mean I am also a drag queen. I am sure there are plenty of incriminating photographs of people of all creeds on Myspace, Facebook, etc I don't really see how any of it follows in this case.

Whoever LR is (I am assuming she has some myspace connection to a friend who has a connection to Casey, from what I can understand of all the stuff posted) probably was curious about ZG, just like all of you are and "friended" her.

There is no grand conspiracy folks. You need to relax.

Myspace is all about six degrees of separation. Just because someone is on someone's friend list doesn't mean that they have actually ever met in real life or even shared a private message or a comment.

Whoever LR is (I am assuming she has some myspace connection to a friend who has a connection to Casey, from what I can understand of all the stuff posted) probably was curious about ZG, just like all of you are and "friended" her.

There is no grand conspiracy folks. You need to relax.

Myspace is all about six degrees of separation. Just because someone is on someone's friend list doesn't mean that they have actually ever met in real life or even shared a private message or a comment.

ok so she contacted ZG just to be curious ,
But she is also on WW page and Saleems page ,which Lee is on And ZG just bumped her up to her top 8 friends ,when she only has like 20 friends on her page!!

Oh and why wouldn't Casey's other friends of done the same.???Also LR has taken off to New York ,deleted 3 messages left on WW page concerning Caylee and ZG suddenly closed her page ,all after connection was made & FBI contacted.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no way ....

ok so she contacted ZG just to be curious ,
But she is also on WW page and Saleems page ,which Lee is on And ZG just bumped her up to her top 8 friends ,when she only has like 20 friends on her page!!

Oh and why wouldn't Casey's other friends of done the same.???Also LR has taken off to New York ,deleted 3 messages left on WW page concerning Caylee and ZG suddenly closed her page ,all after connection was made & FBI contacted.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no way ....

You contacted the FBI? lol

and you wonder why they are making their pages private.

:eek:

Not with NUTTY for a mother....
perhaps if she had been normal and not the way she is.

I doubt she cared enough to give her to anybody.

She wanted her gone and gone she is.:waitasec:

You cannot see the connection ? Guess what they took it serious also...
lol right back at ya!

I swore I would no longer post on WS after being so horribly attacked yesterday on another thread, but I have a question about this discussion. Did LE and/or the FBI take this seriously? The connections and questionable behavior of so many of these people seem like an obvious area for them to be investigating but it seems like they are just ignoring the obvious. I don't have ANY my space page so I can't see most of what people are talking about when links are posted to there, but what I have seen certainly makes ME feel they should be investigated!

I swore I would no longer post on WS after being so horribly attacked yesterday on another thread, but I have a question about this discussion. Did LE and/or the FBI take this seriously? The connections and questionable behavior of so many of these people seem like an obvious area for them to be investigating but it seems like they are just ignoring the obvious. I don't have ANY my space page so I can't see most of what people are talking about when links are posted to there, but what I have seen certainly makes ME feel they should be investigated!

I'd say so ,because Zg had her page ipen throughout this whole thing and probably had been contacted by hundreds of people throughout ,why shut it now!
Then LR ,3 comments suddenly deleted from WW page and she leaves for New York....Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'd say so ,because Zg had her page ipen throughout this whole thing and probably had been contacted by hundreds of people throughout ,why shut it now!
Then LR ,3 comments suddenly deleted from WW page and she leaves for New York....Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Well, I really hope so! Of all the things in this case, the ONLY one that makes sense is that the whole ZG thing at the same apt. complex, on the same day, at the same time, near the same apt. stands out as something that simply CAN NOT be a coincidence or another thing that Casey just fantasized into her story. It may not have been the actual ZG, but it sure could be a friend or relative using her identity!

Anyway, thanks for responding kindly.....I am beginning to stop shaking in fear of attack...I might even venture outside of this thread..to READ only!

You're welcome here, Raeann! That's not to say the occasional basher doesn't come in and give us a tongue thrashing, but for the most part the mods get them out ASAP! (Thank you, mods!) :smoochiesmilie:

If you wander into other threads and decide to post or ask a question, just put on your invisible armor!:Banane29:

You're welcome here, Raeann! That's not to say the occasional basher doesn't come in and give us a tongue thrashing, but for the most part the mods get them out ASAP! (Thank you, mods!) :smoochiesmilie:

If you wander into other threads and decide to post or ask a question, just put on your invisible armor!:Banane29:

Raeann, you are entitled to your opinion, as we are to ours, they to theirs. No one should be attacked, yes I do know it happens but it shouldn't. Keep in mind if we all agreed on everything it would be very boring. If you feel you are being attacked, there is a little triangle to alert the Mod or report the post. (Someone please correct me if that is incorrect). Myself, I do not like how "hate filled" everything" has become. Not many are willing to listen to other POV, anyway, hang in there.:)

Guys,

You know, it's not so much that I feel bashed or attacked in the other threads, it's that a lot of other posters just automatically assume that we're simpletons for keeping an open mind.

It's almost as if some of them think we've not read any of the documents or kept up with the same news stories as they have.

That's not the case at all and I'm sure most here and all of WS know that. The hateful ones really don't matter so much anyway, do they?

The only real difference between the Caylee might be alive and the Caylee is definitely deceased camps, is that while we realize what the leaked evidence shows and we know the likely outcome of that evidence, we still hold out hope and just want to investigate all avenues to make sure that no stone is left unturned on the chance that Caylee is alive.
It's almost like it's some kind of challenge to prove that Caylee is dead and to make us believe it. Well I'm certainly not stupid and I don't need anyone to convince me of anything. I personally just feel obligated to research everything I can regardless of the eventual outcome.

Edited to add:

Please don't let other posters run you off or discourage you and don't take too much offense at them when questioned.
This case has a lot of emotions running high and everyone here is passionate in their need to find Caylee, alive or not.

Among other things that are bothering me, I just can't figure out how KC could be so careless if she killed her child. I know people think she is crazy, but I can't help but feel like their was some desperation in her actions and theft. I have a bad feeling about ZG (Beba) and I can't help but feel like she may have gotten set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock