This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

You know, it's not so much that I feel bashed or attacked in the other threads, it's that a lot of other posters just automatically assume that we're simpletons for keeping an open mind.

It's almost as if some of them think we've not read any of the documents or kept up with the same news stories as they have.

That's not the case at all and I'm sure most here and all of WS know that. The hateful ones really don't matter so much anyway, do they?

The only real difference between the Caylee might be alive and the Caylee is definitely deceased camps, is that while we realize what the leaked evidence shows and we know the likely outcome of that evidence, we still hold out hope and just want to investigate all avenues to make sure that no stone is left unturned on the chance that Caylee is alive.
It's almost like it's some kind of challenge to prove that Caylee is dead and to make us believe it. Well I'm certainly not stupid and I don't need anyone to convince me of anything. I personally just feel obligated to research everything I can regardless of the eventual outcome.

Just curious what does the leaked evidence show and what is the likely outcome? You might convert me to your side with a good answer :) unlike most I don't try to convince you I like to listen to both sides

Just curious what does the leaked evidence show and what is the likely outcome? You might convert me to your side with a good answer :) unlike most I don't try to convince you I like to listen to both sides

Oh hon, I only meant that based on all of the published leaks and news(dna, witness statements, documents), I know the likely outcome is that Caylee is deceased.
I'm not trying to convince anyone else that she is alive, it's just my hope and wish that she is and I want to make sure every possible tip or clue is explored.

Oh hon, I only meant that based on all of the published leaks and news(dna, witness statements, documents), I know the likely outcome is that Caylee is deceased.
I'm not trying to convince anyone else that she is alive, it's just my hope and wish that she is and I want to make sure every possible tip or clue is explored.

Oh, so we are all in the same boat virtually.

Pretty much, we're just actually exploring the Caylee is Alive theories and not automatically assuming the worst in the offchance the craziness will lead to Caylee safe and sound.

I know I missed some commas in there but I have someone hovering over my cubicle and waiting on me to go to lunch.

We are also exploring the idea that other people, other than KC, were involved in the dissappearance of Caylee. Some sleuthers have made up their mind that KC solely killed her daughter and some of us believe that there are others involved and she is possibly still alive.

Guys,

You know, it's not so much that I feel bashed or attacked in the other threads, it's that a lot of other posters just automatically assume that we're simpletons for keeping an open mind.

It's almost as if some of them think we've not read any of the documents or kept up with the same news stories as they have.

That's not the case at all and I'm sure most here and all of WS know that. The hateful ones really don't matter so much anyway, do they?

The only real difference between the Caylee might be alive and the Caylee is definitely deceased camps, is that while we realize what the leaked evidence shows and we know the likely outcome of that evidence, we still hold out hope and just want to investigate all avenues to make sure that no stone is left unturned on the chance that Caylee is alive.
It's almost like it's some kind of challenge to prove that Caylee is dead and to make us believe it. Well I'm certainly not stupid and I don't need anyone to convince me of anything. I personally just feel obligated to research everything I can regardless of the eventual outcome.

Edited to add:

Please don't let other posters run you off or discourage you and don't take too much offense at them when questioned.
This case has a lot of emotions running high and everyone here is passionate in their need to find Caylee, alive or not.

I agree. I just think there is more. It is not as cut and dry as most want to believe.

Does anyone have information on Clemente Garcia arrested in connection to Jennifer Kesse and Nicole Ganguzza? Don't think he was charged.
Was Zenaida H Garcia in the leasing dept. for Sawgrass?

A 17 yr old girl doing a *booty dance*,you know like um dance young girls really shouldn't be doing at all.

Thanks. What I don't understand is what her connection is to all of these rather young people. She has her age listed as 37, doesn't she? And she appears to be that age in her picture from what I have seen when I had been on there before. I don't know many 37 year old women with children living that life. Not that I am judging, but it looks odd.

NO NO NO

Do not contact her.Look at her ,dangerous..

By the way LR is now in New YORk
BEBA closed page

someone deleted 3 comments LR left WW

WOW all after LE & FBI called.

Not only that, but if you look at the other ZG someone posted earlier the background is the SAME as LR's background. Now why would LR be linked somehow to 2 different ZG's (one by being in top friends, one by sharing same identical background) if there is no connection somehow? Casey is linked to Will, Will links to LR, LR links to not one but two different ZG's.

Also Casey said ZG is also from Miami. The link above is for a ZG in Hialeah FL, which is outside of Miami. Has not been logged in since March but maybe she has different myspace pages for different areas/different crowds of friends.

And as for WW he sure was busy yesterday cleaning up his page and deleting all but 6 of his comments. He also replaced his previous photo of Caylee with one I personally have not seen posted anywhere else.

There are just way too many coincidences among these 3 players. I don't think it's just because LE contacted these folks, if they did. My personal opinion ... I think that someone is getting close to figuring something out and they're worried.

I'm way behind on this thread. Could someone please send me a private message and tell me who LR and WW are?

Thank you.

We are also exploring the idea that other people, other than KC, were involved in the dissappearance of Caylee. Some sleuthers have made up their mind that KC solely killed her daughter and some of us believe that there are others involved and she is possibly still alive.

Ok, I was just wondering. Thanks for the honest answers

What is she going to do? Hunt me down?

It's not about you really. It's about Caylee and her safety. Did you think of that before contacting her? What if she does know something/has her/knows where she is? And you go contacting her! What might she do/have someone else do?

It's not about you really. It's about Caylee and her safety. Did you think of that before contacting her? What if she does know something/has her/knows where she is? And you go contacting her! What might she do/have someone else do?

I never mentioned Caylee and I am sure I aint the first person to contact her. She hasn't read my message yet anyway. I just asked if she was the ZG that Casey Anthony mentioned. No harm done in that

I was thinking today why do people feel it's OK to put down those who would like to hold onto hope?

What is to be gained by tearing down people for whatever reason want or need to hold onto this hope.

Are we doing something wrong ? Seriously have we hurt anyone by our feelings ?
What is the need people feel to "make " us see things their way?

As I said at another time.... if we are wrong who have we hurt ?

I hold the opinion that Caylee is most likely dead. I still hold out hope, and I think the people in this thread do some very good sleuthing.

If Caylee is dead, the people in this thread are doing a good job finding connections between people who might know more about her fate.

Most importantly, they are doing a very good job for any prosecutor who might be reading here. This is the thread of reasonable doubt. Should a prosecutor read here, this thread would help him/her mount a prosecution that could answer some of the questions raised here.

IMO, it's irrational to take our frustrations from the case out on other websleuthers with differing opinions.

Off topic, but I have a quick question.

I've been getting posts deleted, which I really don't mind because I know I can be out of line at times, but does that affect your post count?
I noticed the deleted posts, but it seemed the post count remained the same.

I have been listening to the second interview and I know that she is a good liar but man I can't help but feel like she is using ZG's name, but talking about someone totally different.

Does anyone remember if KC knew Hopkins from high school or middle school? I know she ran into him at a restaurant recently, but I am trying to figure out if Hopkins knew KT.

I almost feel silly getting in on this, but since you're asking her about someone named Samantha, go ahead and ask if she knows or is related to Kiomarie too, if you don't mind.

Where is everyone getting this? She does not have a sister named Zaneida. This is something that someone twisted from the docs where she stated there was a neighbor named Zaneida when her and Casey were growing up.

The only thing we can determine that IS shady about Kio is she stated she talked to Casey, then said it was a different Casey, would not release phone records saying "boyfriend wouldn't allow it" and gave a disconnected number to LE for this other Casey although she had talked to her that day at that number. Also, ironically, the "different Casey" she is referring to has the same last name as WW.

If you leave your my space page open and have pics of guns & POT GROWING IN YOUR DARN HOUSE ,NO SLANDER ,JUST STATING WHAT i SAW IN PIC.
Slander would be all the stuff said daily about Casey,her parents and brother etc.
Calling someone dangerous looking ,doesn't = slander
Now people on here calling a certain someone a murderer ,without a fair trial IMO is slander

I agree 100%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member