This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, but I am talking about a different kind of service then the one it appears the information was loaded to. There is no need to give out any pw's or email's to share information, however the information is still available for download to everyone. Someone wrote that they were going to put it up again and I was trying to make a helpful suggestion of how to do it. You can overlook my suggestion, no problem, do it however you want.

I really appreciate your suggestion.
The thing is, I thought I was making something helpful for myself and others to use and keep up with different aspects of this case in an easy spreadsheet style.
It wasn't a big deal, just a tool to use and someone here thought it would be cool or funny to destroy it.
I come here to discuss the case, not deal with other's immature antics. I won't be making another one.

Please know that comment isn't directed at you, but to the person(s) that thought they were doing the right thing by trashing someone else's hard work.
And to be honest, it really wasn't that hard of work, just something I did on my midmorning break to try and make sense of things.

I have not been here to post in a while. I am almost afraid to post. So many times when you have either a guilty or not guilty stance, people take one side or the other. I can understand that. I respect everyone's right to an opinion. But, I can not understand how people are wanting to take the entire Anthony family out and hang, burn or put to the stake. I do not think that Caylee is dead. I truly do believe she is alive. I have not see anything in a court of law to say other wise. Leaks to the media and all that stuff, fluff if you ask me. Sorry to be so upset and not having the words to truly express myself, but I am so tired of people finding people guilty before a trial has even started. There has been nothing put forth in a court of law, no evidence presented as of yet to say 100% that Caylee is dead and Casey killed her or her parents killed her. Sometimes it is very hard to look outside of a puzzle if you will, to see what is really going on. I just hope that people will be able to do that. The more info that comes out, does not necessarily mean it is the truth. What ever happens will happen. And until I myself am give proof, not a media leak, I believe Caylee is alive out there somewhere wanting to be found and brought home.

Thank you Websleuths for letting me have a place to speak my thoughts.

agreed, we are, I was referring to the fact that on the onset she did not know who you were talking about. I found that relevant. Mistakenly, perhaps, but in any event I know am completely sure she knows her quite well. Thanks for the clarification.

bold is mine
Absolutely agree 100% without a doubt.

I really appreciate your suggestion.
The thing is, I thought I was making something helpful for myself and others to use and keep up with different aspects of this case in an easy spreadsheet style.
It wasn't a big deal, just a tool to use and someone here thought it would be cool or funny to destroy it.
I come here to discuss the case, not deal with other's immature antics. I won't be making another one.

Please know that comment isn't directed at you, but to the person(s) that thought they were doing the right thing by trashing someone else's hard work.
And to be honest, it really wasn't that hard of work, just something I did on my midmorning break to try and make sense of things.

I'm sorry that happened to you, EM.

You tried to do something interesting, which is what I think we're supposed to be here to do. Learn, investigate and share. I just wish those who do not believe that Caylee is alive would at least respect that all of us are entitled to our own opinions.

As of now, everything and everybody should be open for investigation and no one else should feel threatened by that.

I'm sorry that happened to you, EM.

You tried to do something interesting, which is what I think we're supposed to be here to do. Learn, investigate and share. I just wish those who do not believe that Caylee is alive would at least respect that all of us are entitled to our own opinions.

As of now, everything and everybody should be open for investigation and no one else should feel threatened by that.

I agree..

Sorry, I misspelled the word: (why was I thinking of Germaine Greer?:waitasec:)

Germane: being at once relevant and appropriate

You're entitled to misspell without being crucified for it. :blowkiss:

Respectfully, his opinion IS different today than it was then. That was his title-hindsight is 20/20.

I believe we ALL have hope.

Yes, he, or I should I say, does have hope. My point back in July, when this was all relatively new, was that the information people were getting was limited. And in many ways it still is. Casey doesn't help herself with the lies. And I've seen a lot of psychological theories on why she does. But they are still theories. Granted nothing looks positive. But is there something out there that we just don't know? That's the part I hang on to. It's true I have less hope now than back in July but that's mostly because the scales keep tipping in favor of her doing something horrific...the tapes, the whole circus...and nothing is being added to the other side. It's easy to jump to the "bad" side but due to a fear of heights, I don't plan on jumping until the scale hits the ground.

What has the investigation (the one you are conducting here, I mean) turned up that points in the direction of Caylee being alive since we are investigating different aspects of this case?

this thread is for those that believe there is a possibility caylee may still be alive.

do not come in here and argue why she is dead. This is set up for those that do not believe caylee is dead to support one another and sleuth w/o having to defend themselves every other post.

they have a right to have this 'spot' as our members just as those that believe she is no longer with us have threads relating. you can come here, they can go there, everyone just stay on topic, respectfully.

i have seen a few attacks on members w/the theory of this topic get bashed for posting in other threads....."we can't come in yer thread, stay outta ours"....not. They wouldn't need this thread and to be moderated this way if you all could stay on topic and be respectful...stayin on topic of this thread. Nuff said, this is clear.

no one is trying to hush anyone's opinions by having this specific thread, i just feel the people who do have this opinion should be able to discuss w/o being attacked.

There are plenty of threads to debate this issue..dead or alive...not here.

If you post here, do so respectfully, staying on topic of the thread.

There are a gazillion threads discussing caylee's death (honestly, as an investigator, until we have the whole story, all the facts, anything is possible, anything....what if, just what if, she is alive....we have posters w/pics of caylee with wings, rest in peace....imo, it's better to be positive and hopeful, we have no clue the evidence right now, no clue, the media gets a lot of things wrong, i did 2 interviews the last few weeks for a recent case, 85% of the facts were off....i want them to be wrong!)

reminder

What has the investigation (the one you are conducting here, I mean) turned up that points in the direction of Caylee being alive since we are investigating different aspects of this case?
Hi SS. I think these threads are devoted to that topic so no cheating! gotta read to know what's up :)

Thanks, JBean. I was asking about the spreadsheet they lost and things that I don't have access to and wondering is all. I never got to see what they put together and was asking. I thought I was on topic since they were discussing it. :(

posted by blink34:
Question:

If evidence becomes available that Caylee is indeed, deceased, and no longer with us, what will be the plans of the WS'rs on this thread regarding future support?

That question in no way was trying to get you to believe she is dead and was not arguing the belief of this thread.

You know what - that was not directed at one specific poster but ALL the numerous posts that seem to constantly pop up on this ONE thread dedicated to those who believe Caylee may be alive. So please, if you are one of them (and I hope that those posters are smart enough to recognize themselves) just stop. Really it's getting old coming here and reading the same old stuff from those looking to debate live versus dead.

I have not been here to post in a while. I am almost afraid to post. So many times when you have either a guilty or not guilty stance, people take one side or the other. I can understand that. I respect everyone's right to an opinion. But, I can not understand how people are wanting to take the entire Anthony family out and hang, burn or put to the stake. I do not think that Caylee is dead. I truly do believe she is alive. I have not see anything in a court of law to say other wise. Leaks to the media and all that stuff, fluff if you ask me. Sorry to be so upset and not having the words to truly express myself, but I am so tired of people finding people guilty before a trial has even started. There has been nothing put forth in a court of law, no evidence presented as of yet to say 100% that Caylee is dead and Casey killed her or her parents killed her. Sometimes it is very hard to look outside of a puzzle if you will, to see what is really going on. I just hope that people will be able to do that. The more info that comes out, does not necessarily mean it is the truth. What ever happens will happen. And until I myself am give proof, not a media leak, I believe Caylee is alive out there somewhere wanting to be found and brought home.

Thank you Websleuths for letting me have a place to speak my thoughts.

:clap: Yay! This is something that I have said all along. I do not know if Caylee is alive or dead. Honestly I don't. However, until they provide evidence that proves to me that she is not alive (and certainly not the media links....I agree that this is fluff), I have to believe that possibility. I do not think that anyone should be tried by the media...as this is not how our justice system works. And I truly believe that everyone should keep their eyes open for this precious little girl.

I am just curious, what do you guys actually thing happened? She sold her off? Abducted? Handed off? Lost? What?

Have you read the thread?

Yes, but people's minds could have changed by now so I was asking again to make sure. I am not here to try and convince you otherwise. Why so defensive? I just want to know what you think.....

I don't know if there's evidence pointing to her being alive. But, there's no confirmation that she's dead. This is still a missing person's case and the 'leaks' haven't been confirmed. There are also many questionable 'players' in this case and tips that while not validated by LE seemed very real to the tipsters. We have no idea if a real therapist that has actually examined Casey has diagnosed her a sociopath and if she's not a socio/psychopath then her attitude points more towards her innocence.
Cindy and George think she's alive and her friends said she was a good mom.
I also wonder why anybody would leave a car that had carried a dead body in a public parking lot instead of dumping it in a secluded area or burning it or driving it into a lake or pond which would surely have destroyed or contaminated the evidence. And as Casey said, if she wanted to get rid of her she could have left her with the GP's. If they've really always covered up for her why didn't she tell them before CA called the cops ? The only reason I'm starting to lean more towards Caylee being dead is the amount of time she's been gone. The 'evidence' that's been thrown/leaked out by LE doesn't mean anything without confirmation and they've had enough time to have more than just preliminary results that 'indicate' whatever.
I don't understand how they can say Caylee's body was in the trunk and still call this a missing person's case instead of a homicide case. To me, this means that they don't have concusive evidence that she's dead and if they can't say she's dead, I'm not going to.

As a matter of fact, if there was ANY PROOF that there was a dead body in Casey's trunk, why isn't there a homicide investigation ? If they have conclusive evidence that there was a DEAD body in that car, isn't it time to start figuring out the cause of death and shouldn't the family be notified that their family member was gone ?

I am just curious, what do you guys actually thing happened? She sold her off? Abducted? Handed off? Lost? What?

Since this is a missing person's case, any of the things you mentioned are possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties