Thread Display Problem 24 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Ausgirl

Reaction score
Hi Dave, also, just to let you know (I'm sure you're already aware) that this thread in particular seems broken atm:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ct-James-Kenny-Martin&p=11720321#post11720321

Posts aren't showing, we get stuck on p1, can see more in non-linear viewing options but that is hit and miss too. I saw this happen on other threads, but even when those were working, this one was not, obviously, as posters are still having issues.

Just a heads up.

Hi Dave, also, just to let you know (I'm sure you're already aware) that this thread in particular seems broken atm:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ct-James-Kenny-Martin&p=11720321#post11720321

Posts aren't showing, we get stuck on p1, can see more in non-linear viewing options but that is hit and miss too. I saw this happen on other threads, but even when those were working, this one was not, obviously, as posters are still having issues.

Just a heads up.
I told Dave about the problem and he's working on it. Do you know of any other threads that are still having problems now?

Thanks, bessie, not that I can see. Lots of threads were affected (my) yesterday but only that one seems still broken so far. If I find any, I'll link them here.

It's the entire forum. The threads are listed, but there are no "boxes" for pages. All you can get is the first page. You can reply, and you'll see your reply, but then you can't see it again. I changed the display to "threaded" and you can access each post, one at a time. It's a real pain in the behind.

Can a mod please separate these 2 issues. I cannot solve an issue when I am reading symptoms from many issues piled into a single thread.

WMIII thread s fixed. Any others that are not already fixed should be within the next few minutes.

Can a mod please separate these 2 issues. I cannot solve an issue when I am reading symptoms from many issues piled into a single thread.

WMIII thread s fixed. Any others that are not already fixed should be within the next few minutes.

Thank You!!! I know what a difficult , sometimes thankless job iT can be. :loveyou:

Did yall change the entire look of WS again? If so, I'm not liking this new format at all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back