Thread No. 21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake-- What is your opinion of the fetal homicide law that is being proposed? They are going over it today in Raleigh. Any of Michelle or Jasons family/friends speaking out that you know of?

TIA

You didn't know Michelle. Friends and family will not give up. The killers will be brought to justice.

You are absolutely right, again. I never knew her. Kinda wish I did. But as a recently retired guy, I've had the opportunity to realize what a small world this world really is.

I also spent time last night thinking about justice, and what true justice would be in this case. True justice for Michelle would be that her murderer would be arrested and convicted and have the opportunity to never forget, not one single day, what those last few moments of her life were like. I like the idea of the murderer being haunted by the thoughts and sounds. I say that and it stands 100% no matter who the *advertiser censored** who did it may be.

My wish for Jason, specifically: If he's innocent, I hope everyone working diligently on Michelle's behalf is able to find the necessary evidence to get a solid conviction of her murderer. That would at least help him, taking that black cloud of suspicion off him and he could try to lead as normal a life as possible after this. I think you (and him, if not one and the same, of course) would be surprised how many of the actually caring people here would apologize for suspecting him. However, based upon his actions, it's not unreasonable to think he was somehow involved. He honestly hasn't done a good job in public trying to help his case. You'll probably respond by saying he's not worried. I call BS when I see it, and sometimes I let it float on by.

If he's the man lower than pond scum that did this to his pregnant wife and left a toddler in the house to roam, I wish for harsh justice for him. And the harsh justice, I believe, will be after he leaves this earth.

Just one man's opinion, you know. ;)

The one I heard said Jason locked up the groom. He then stole the bride and swallowed her ring. He later sold the ring and fixed his furnace and garage door.

Who knows anything with all these people of low moral character running around.

Much more likely that Jason locked Michelle out, so he could chat with his honey Mrs. Money.

I saw on TV this morning that lawmakers in Raleigh are going over the new "Fetal Homicide Bill". The Neilsons are there, along with a family from Charlotte by the name of Bently, whose 20-year old pregnant daughter was killed by a drunk driver.

Funny, no mention of Jason Young. Wonder why he didn't see the need to honor his murdered unborn son.

5BigFish5

Why would Jason be contacting him, especially since many of us think that he is the killer??

From the search results for his site...

Dr. Godwin also can assist attorneys in developing trial strategies, which will diminish the testimony of the oppositions profiling expert.

It's been said that rage is a more powerful emotion than love .

Guess that must be true .

Not only to murder your loving wife , but leave your little daughter roaming around ?

JMO

After reading posts from yesterday I have to say that Jake's posts did sound differently than in the past. Didn't appear to come from the same "hand." Different phrasing, different mood. I'm wondering if Jake's account was hijacked by someone else. :confused:

Howdy, LessO305. Naw, it was I. I have "anger issues"..... see, I can even use the argot.

Bashing, I don't mind. I can laugh at it. Personal insults of Jason and me I won't stand for. Don't you think it's great someone can still get angry about such things without feeling the need to consult an "anger counselor"?

my very good friend spent quite a lot of time pouring over the names on that petition. i thought you all might find it very interesting to know that Meredith Fisher had no problem putting her name on that petition. Jason's name was NOT on there, along with some of those close to him. i wonder why those in brevard who were "neighbors" with trudy (sp?) why they wouldn't sign that petition. any ideas why jake?

Howdy, LessO305. Naw, it was I. I have "anger issues"..... see, I can even use the argot.

Bashing, I don't mind. I can laugh at it. Personal insults of Jason and me I won't stand for. Don't you think it's great someone can still get angry about such things without feeling the need to consult an "anger counselor"?

Looks like you are on the wrong forum - this is the Michelle Young forum not the jake defends jy forum.

Dr. Godwin - yes ? Fetal Homicide Law - no way huh

Hi Jake,
Do you know for sure there are 2 killers? I have noticed in your postings you always refer to killers not killer. Can you elaborate on how you know there are 2?
Thanks

1. Someone took care of Cassie.

2. The wounds to the head are different, indicating a different person and/or different weapon.

Jake-- What is your opinion of the fetal homicide law that is being proposed? They are going over it today in Raleigh. Any of Michelle or Jasons family/friends speaking out that you know of?

TIA

Are you speaking out?

Much more likely that Jason locked Michelle out, so he could chat with his honey Mrs. Money.

I saw on TV this morning that lawmakers in Raleigh are going over the new "Fetal Homicide Bill". The Neilsons are there, along with a family from Charlotte by the name of Bently, whose 20-year old pregnant daughter was killed by a drunk driver.

Funny, no mention of Jason Young. Wonder why he didn't see the need to honor his murdered unborn son.

5BigFish5

What do you know about honor? Is it honorable to use your murdered son to gain your 15 minutes? Go get yours. Jason is raising his daughter.

my very good friend spent quite a lot of time pouring over the names on that petition. i thought you all might find it very interesting to know that Meredith Fisher had no problem putting her name on that petition. Jason's name was NOT on there, along with some of those close to him. i wonder why those in brevard who were "neighbors" with trudy (sp?) why they wouldn't sign that petition. any ideas why jake?

Go get your 15 minutes. The media will love you. We don't need it, we don't want it.

Looks like you are on the wrong forum - this is the Michelle Young forum not the jake defends jy forum.

Dr. Godwin - yes ? Fetal Homicide Law - no way huh

Open your eyes. This is not a Dr. Godwin forum. This is not a FHL forum.

is it getting hotter in NC these days? i know the summer is hot, but i think someone is turning up the heat on a killer.

What do you know about honor? Is it honorable to use your murdered son to gain your 15 minutes? Go get yours. Jason is raising his daughter.

What's that saying? Bad things happen when good people sit idly by, or something like that.

What if Sharon Rocha hadn't pushed for Laci's Law?

Mark Lunsford..for Jessie's Law?

Just two as an example, but they used their voices to seek justice for their loved ones that had been so cruelly taken away.

How can Jason raise Cassidy, when he can't raise a finger to help find who bludgeoned his wife and unborn son to death?

5BigFish5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members