Thread No. 21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know anyone who knew Jason in Raleigh.

obviously you don't know anyone who knew jason in raleigh or you wouldn't have posted that jason was a virgin when he graduated from college.

One wonders why a certain member seems to be a tad overconcerned with Jason's sexual statistics. How & when he lost his virginity and to what or whom??
Could not be in an adultrous relationship???? His wife became impregnated before marriage by divine intervention?????
An almost obsessive/compusive need to respond to each and every comment made.

It speaks to me of a somewhat latent albeit obvious crush/worship complex.

:woohoo: :clap: :loser:LOL Now that was good Pattio..............
One wonders why a certain member seems to be a tad overconcerned with Jason's sexual statistics. How & when he lost his virginity and to what or whom??
Could not be in an adultrous relationship???? His wife became impregnated before marriage by divine intervention?????

popcorn,

i know that you're used to delving into the inner recesses of diabolical criminal minds,
but aren't the mountain men involved in this case just the craziest??!

don't let them fool you. jason is the killer and he acted alone.
his little girl saw it and there's evidence that proves jason is guilty

then why on earth haven't they arrested this SOB????.....what could be the hold up??....i've always thought he did it, & he did it alone also...

Pattio, welcome.

Interesting you perceive the "almost obsessive/compulsive need" to respond to each and every comment. It's been going on for months, on a variety of message boards. This occurs even though Jason and his family are wanting to keep out of the limelight and it would indeed be much quieter on the internet if actually no one from Jason's camp continued to fuel the fire, so to speak.

Yet, RC had a very specific post to a certain poster yesterday, asking him to explain about Dr Godwin. Yet, he won't touch that topic, no way, no how. That's his perogative, certainly. But for a person who likes to correct "misinformation" and who doesn't like rumors posted (note: if negative against Jason only), then he'd have an opportunity to correct/deny/explain Dr. Godwin's assistance or lack thereof. He chose not to.

So, it appears just this one specific example of local information being leaked in the last week or two, must be getting more specific and hitting very close to home. JMO, of course. Just as happens in many criminal cases, as time goes by, more and more people put details together and start talking. It's just human nature, especially from those who knew and loved the victim and want to see her brutal murderer caught.

You don't know anyone who knew Jason in Raleigh.

Truth is Jake - you don't know who I know or what I know. So Dr, Godwin - still no response ? Is this a very bad subject for you ? The basis for your strange theories ?

Dr. Godwin...

Pattio, welcome.

Interesting you perceive the "almost obsessive/compulsive need" to respond to each and every comment. It's been going on for months, on a variety of message boards. This occurs even though Jason and his family are wanting to keep out of the limelight and it would indeed be much quieter on the internet if actually no one from Jason's camp continued to fuel the fire, so to speak.

Yet, RC had a very specific post to a certain poster yesterday, asking him to explain about Dr Godwin. Yet, he won't touch that topic, no way, no how. That's his perogative, certainly. But for a person who likes to correct "misinformation" and who doesn't like rumors posted (note: if negative against Jason only), then he'd have an opportunity to correct/deny/explain Dr. Godwin's assistance or lack thereof. He chose not to.

So, it appears just this one specific example of local information being leaked in the last week or two, must be getting more specific and hitting very close to home. JMO, of course. Just as happens in many criminal cases, as time goes by, more and more people put details together and start talking. It's just human nature, especially from those who knew and loved the victim and want to see her brutal murderer caught.

You didn't know Michelle. Friends and family will not give up. The killers will be brought to justice.

i apologize to dr. godwin.
his profile might be right on target if he's the one who told jake that the killer is gay. let's see what dr. sargent's notes say about the husband.

Someone told Jake the killer is gay? Would be very interesting to hear Dr. Godwins profile, if he is involved.

You didn't know Michelle. Friends and family will not give up. The killers will be brought to justice.
Please tell us exactly HOW MANY TIMES you met Michelle? To give us perspective on how YOU would qualify as a family member or friend? TIA.

Liveoutloud and Raisincharlie please check PM's? Thanks.

Same one kwatson. He likes maps, geographical profiling, he also holds a theory that most murderers live within 1.4 miles of either the murder scene or the scene of an abduction.

Thank you so much. I thought it was.:eek: I have been reading along w/ ya'll, but not really posting...Ya'll are GREAT..

After reading posts from yesterday I have to say that Jake's posts did sound differently than in the past. Didn't appear to come from the same "hand." Different phrasing, different mood. I'm wondering if Jake's account was hijacked by someone else. :confused:

then why on earth haven't they arrested this SOB????.....what could be the hold up??....i've always thought he did it, & he did it alone also...

Howdy, Close Enough.

The SOBs haven't been arrested yet, but they will be. Why no arrest? As the cops said, it's a complex case. It is not a husband-kills-spouse case, obviously. That's not complex.

At some point you might like to reconsider your conclusions about the killer(s).

Same one kwatson. He likes maps, geographical profiling, he also holds a theory that most murderers live within 1.4 miles of either the murder scene or the scene of an abduction.
Why would Jason be contacting him, especially since many of us think that he is the killer??

Howdy, Close Enough.

The SOBs haven't been arrested yet, but they will be. Why no arrest? As the cops said, it's a complex case. It is not a husband-kills-spouse case, obviously. That's not complex.

At some point you might like to reconsider your conclusions about the killer(s).

Hi Jake,
Do you know for sure there are 2 killers? I have noticed in your postings you always refer to killers not killer. Can you elaborate on how you know there are 2?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member