Thread No. 21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't want to see all this. I'll tell you anyway, in installments.

<snip>

Jake,

You might venture in and read Section 6 of the TOS agreement you agreed to when you signed up here. You're probably in violation of that section since I doubt you have Mass Comm's permission to post that here.

Since the profiler has been "hired" by the person who has not been cleared as a suspect, -- if I am interpreting what I've been reading correctly, -- would all of his "findings" remain confidential with the "one who is not a suspect" - not to be shared with LE or the DA ??

In NC there are no equal discovery laws - the only thing the defense has to turn over is information concerning alibi witnesses, after the client is arrested.

Jake,

You might venture in and read Section 6 of the TOS agreement you agreed to when you signed up here. You're probably in violation of that section since I doubt you have Mass Comm's permission to post that here.

I understand his embarrassment. I'll ask the moderator.

snipped from MassComm+++++++++

Hi guys. I haven't been here in awhile. Just wanted to touch base.

Remember my old list of circumstantial things that make you go hmmmm?

Are there any updates I need to make that have come out in that month or two?

Here is the old list of all the circumstantial stuff, and each by themselves does NOT point to him. But the totality of all these coincidences is overwhelming, IMO, and makes me go hmmmmm:

Sure, MassComm, I'll give it a shot. I'm sure some others on the board may be able to help some. Hope you'll include these updates next week when you post this for the umpteenth time. --Jake

1 - JY not helping LE at all. Quickly and thoroughly not helping. And continuing not to help, even through his lawyers who could look after his rights. He could sit with lawyers to protect his rights and still help LE take the focus off himself. It is very rare to not help at all.

LE from the beginning refusing to be respectful. Nothing but accusations, sneers, slurs, discourtesy to family and friends. LE needs training in how to treat innocent people.

2 - Daughter left unharmed (a stranger would do this?)

Only a psycho would harm a child. No psycho involved.

3 - The dog left unharmed (a stranger would do this?)

Why hurt the dog? Although maybe the dog was kicked.

4 - No signs forced entry according to LE

Door not locked. Killer has a key. What's so hard about this?

5 - No signs of rape or sexual assault as motive according to LE. No rape kit done though because clothing still intact and no signs of forcible rape.

Cops wanted a sex test, student decided not to do it. May be evidence of recent sex in that room.

6 - No signs of robbery according to LE. Purse left on counter.

Jewelry and money stolen by killer.

7 - Killed in her bedroom

So, if she's in the bedroom, killer should drag her to kitchen? Kill her where she is! And that's what they did.

See what I mean by ridiculous? There's more.....

your answers are what is ridiculous. i corrected my typo on Godwin's name. you can let him know.

snipped from MassComm+++++++++

Hi guys. I haven't been here in awhile. Just wanted to touch base.

Remember my old list of circumstantial things that make you go hmmmm?

Are there any updates I need to make that have come out in that month or two?

Here is the old list of all the circumstantial stuff, and each by themselves does NOT point to him. But the totality of all these coincidences is overwhelming, IMO, and makes me go hmmmmm:

Sure, MassComm, I'll give it a shot. I'm sure some others on the board may be able to help some. Hope you'll include these updates next week when you post this for the umpteenth time. --Jake

1 - JY not helping LE at all. Quickly and thoroughly not helping. And continuing not to help, even through his lawyers who could look after his rights. He could sit with lawyers to protect his rights and still help LE take the focus off himself. It is very rare to not help at all.

LE from the beginning refusing to be respectful. Nothing but accusations, sneers, slurs, discourtesy to family and friends. LE needs training in how to treat innocent people.

2 - Daughter left unharmed (a stranger would do this?)

Only a psycho would harm a child. No psycho involved.

3 - The dog left unharmed (a stranger would do this?)

Why hurt the dog? Although maybe the dog was kicked.

4 - No signs forced entry according to LE

Door not locked. Killer has a key. What's so hard about this?

5 - No signs of rape or sexual assault as motive according to LE. No rape kit done though because clothing still intact and no signs of forcible rape.

Cops wanted a sex test, student decided not to do it. May be evidence of recent sex in that room.

6 - No signs of robbery according to LE. Purse left on counter.

Jewelry and money stolen by killer.

7 - Killed in her bedroom

So, if she's in the bedroom, killer should drag her to kitchen? Kill her where she is! And that's what they did.

See what I mean by ridiculous? There's more.....

Jake:
Buddy, you are falling apart right before our eyes and I can't believe you have that much invested in the outcome unless you either ARE Jason--in which case you are a lot further gone than I had imagined--or you are in LOVE WITH Jason and therefore even further gone than I had imagined. Regardless, I am going to go over one of these things with you because I must have some masochistic compulsion heretofore unknown to me. I'll just state my argument to point # 1 of your reply to MassComm.

You're an older gentlemen, right Jake?
An older person would know, regardless of how strong their sense of entitlement they have carried over from the past, and, despite whatever "reason" they may have had to feel entitled before their age of wisdom, that the last place to look for "special treatment" would be with the men and women employed by various LE agencies to investigate a brutal double homicide.

Accusations? Sneers? Slurs?
Jake, you're demeaning yourself.
Want more?

your answers are what is ridiculous. i corrected my typo on Godwin's name. you can let him know.

Actually, I thought he was describing Jason with his answers. They would certainly fit him better than anyone else. (Who else has a key, Jake? Jason wouldn't answer that question. Maybe you can answer it for him.)

is jason housesitting for the brevardian possibly and using his computer? someone is sounding quite angry.

is jason housesitting for the brevardian possibly and using his computer? someone is sounding quite angry.

Spring:
Yes, that is the exact same thought I had? Jake seems different somehow? Not his normal affable smart aleck?

either jake has realized that his payment to Godwin was a total waste or
the killer is posting (and might have killed jake too).

i apologize to dr. godwin.
his profile might be right on target if he's the one who told jake that the killer is gay. let's see what dr. sargent's notes say about the husband.

i apologize to dr. godwin.
his profile might be right on target if he's the one who told jake that the killer is gay. let's see what dr. sargent's notes say about the husband.

That reminds me of a survey that was discussed. I wonder how specific the status of "virgin" was defined. I was just wondering about that.

That reminds me of a survey that was discussed. I wonder how specific the status of "virgin" was defined. I was just wondering about that.

Oh me oh my.
That thought had not crossed my mind. Sure would explain some things though.:waitasec:

Actually, I thought he was describing Jason with his answers. They would certainly fit him better than anyone else. (Who else has a key, Jake? Jason wouldn't answer that question. Maybe you can answer it for him.)

Michelle's sister.

You and other posters insulted Jason and me. I don't take personal insults lightly.

You and other posters insulted Jason and me. I don't take personal insults lightly.

and you were a teacher?

i always figured if the shoe didn't fit, i wouldn't wear it. you must be cinderella.

Wonder if a profiler could give us a several-hours lecture on the statistical accuracy of self-disclosure in such polls.

Back to the topic of Michelle's brutal beating. Justice for her and all family members who are hurting at her loss. May she not be forgotten.

Thank you to those who have become involved in the last few weeks; those in both the Brevard and Raleigh areas. Oh, also Clayton. It's clear you all want justice, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79