Thread no. 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, have we heard this before. Got your ducks in order this time?

Great post!

We have been waiting...and waiting...and waiting. We will continue to wait until Michelle and Rylan's killer has been brought to justice.

Hi gal! :dance:

I agree with you...agreeing with everyone else! :woohoo:

Gee, how come more of the show didn't focus on a different "suspect?" I mean JY's followers have been spouting for quite awhile now that new investigators have come in and their focus lately has been on another person. Hmmmm, am I the only one that didn't see that shift in focus?

I feel like IF there were another suspect in this case, it would of been mentioned in some sort of way, don't you DD? And there was not even a hint of that!

Is it not a little bit odd that now we have a newbie come here to tell all of us, " Just wait." ?
I guess that means that since we're not interpreted as JY supporters, that is the reason we were not notified of this news.
Those " new investigators only report to the JY supporters, I guess.

"...just wait..."

Oh be assured, we are...we are here for the long haul. We tend to look for accountability. Period.

I feel like IF there were another suspect in this case, it would of been mentioned in some sort of way, don't you DD? And there was not even a hint of that!

Is it not a little bit odd that now we have a newbie come here to tell all of us, " Just wait." ?
I guess that means that since we're not interpreted as JY supporters, that is the reason we were not notified of this news.

You figured it out Sweetmop ! :crazy: Please check your pms.

Yes, very big IF.
That's why I asked him to answer who the Sheriff is in contact with. Seems mighty strange to me. Also, the timing's interesting. And...IF there was another suspect and WCSO is keeping it under wraps, why would someone that is not involved in the investigation want to put this info out?

Hi Doll!!:) Might be some sort of scam, do you think?

Hi Doll!!:) Might be some sort of scam, do you think?

hi jilly!

Strange indeed.
Have you noticed how all of the " bottom feeders " slither out when there's something brewing in this case?
It never fails. :twocents: :cool:

Just something about any news that puts ole Booty Boy in a bad light, and the kooks all come out .:woohoo:

NC Wanted does NOT know about any other suspect in the Young case other than Jason; however, the Youngs, Fishers and Investigators do know about another suspect but no one has commented on the person. The proper thing to do is not mention any other suspect until an arrest is made.

The *proper* thing to do is to work with police to find the killer of your pregnant wife.

Put the kool-aid down slowly now.

hi jilly!

Strange indeed.
Have you noticed how all of the " bottom feeders " slither out when there's something brewing in this case?
It never fails. :twocents: :cool:

Just something about any news that puts ole Booty Boy in a bad light, and the kooks all come out .:woohoo:

Hi Sweetestmop!!:blowkiss:

Yup...every time! Good thing about it is that they're showing their hand which never adds up to much! Just a bunch of bluffing!

is the newbie getting paid?

Just watched the show. First, I am grateful that WRAL took on that case. They did a great job.

Two things Donnie Harrison said that I thought were interesting:

"...left on a business trip the night before, or so we were told" and

"..We know that child (Cassidy) saw some things..."

Interesting there was no mention of their dog.

Other than that, nothing surprised me except that Jason still isn't man enough to speak for himself. On second thought, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Sweetmop - I have no idea. Watching this, it seems to me there are unresolved fingerprints in the house. I do know more samples were sent out to the FBI or SBI in the last few weeks. Wish I knew. Wish I knew about that flashlight they showed in the video too...

Maybe they showed that because that's what they think she was beat with? Or they have reason to think Michelle was in bed and the house was dark when it happened?

Since I don't happen to be an airhead I'll explain what the "other suspect" amounts to imo. There are fingerprints unaccounted for and unidentified. That's all the Youngs know and you can bet your bippy LE isn't telling that bunch anything. Harrison said they tried getting that kind of info from Jason, he wouldn't help. If this person had a criminal record LE would know who they are by now. That doesn't add up to a "suspect" imo. On the other hand LE cannot advance a case against Jason with that aspect still unresolved as we know the defense will jump on that and say an unknown was in the house. LE simply needs to account for that person whether friend, worker, accomplice, etc.

That mother imo is a harsh type. Glad she wasn't my teacher. No, she isn't gonna ask Jason anything because she doesn't want to know and doesn't care as much about Cassidy or Michelle as her Jason. We saw the same thing with the Petersons attitude. Can't do anything now, Michelle is dead but we don't want Jason in jail, period! Yes, it's the media and big bad police jumping to conclusions and spreading rumors and saying things that are untrue. Where have we heard that exact same thing before? Obviously Jason has treated his mother and sisters much better than his wife. Why didn't they speak up and put him in his place way back when, tell him when he was wrong and even now after learning about the affair. How can any woman get past those issues? Calif. trip, partying, financial, woes, miscarriage, in between jobs, etc.

When my brother cheated on his wife he knew damn right well not to try and make excuses to me. When he first told me he wanted a divorce and I asked why he would only say because he was an a$$hole. I later found out about the other woman so that explained that.

Sweetmop, to answer your question about what to do now these are my current thoughts. LE needs to match up those prints. One thing that has always bothered me is that they did not show pics in the media at the time of Jason and his vehicle like they did with SP. We did hear of one witness rumored to be a service or delivery person who may have seen vehicle in the driveway that night. Do LE have someone that saw a white SUV there that night and that's why no publicity was given on that angle? Another vehicle described even? I sure wish I knew what LE does and doesn't have because sure I have lots of ideas but considering they are LE I'm sure they know what they are doing. I get the feeling they have a lack of cooperation as a road block in this one. No reason whatsoever in my mind for Jason not to speak with LE with his lawyer present other than that one big glaring one.

http://www.blueridgenow.com/article.../1151/NEWS/Crime_show_looks_at_Raleigh_murder

Interesting.

This little tidbit made the home town nespaper this morning!

Hi Sweetmop! ;)

Thanks for the link! And from the link:

In October N.C. WANTED traveled to Etowah and Brevard seeking information from Jason Young and his family, according to Senior Producer David Creech.

"Investigators desperately need Mr. Young to provide information to help them solve the murder of his wife, but he continues his silence," Creech said. "It is believed someone close to Mr. Young who is living in the areas of Brevard, Etowah, Hendersonville and Asheville may have information about the case."

Hmmmm.

Hi Sweetmop! ;)

Thanks for the link! And from the link:

In October N.C. WANTED traveled to Etowah and Brevard seeking information from Jason Young and his family, according to Senior Producer David Creech.

"Investigators desperately need Mr. Young to provide information to help them solve the murder of his wife, but he continues his silence," Creech said. "It is believed someone close to Mr. Young who is living in the areas of Brevard, Etowah, Hendersonville and Asheville may have information about the case."

Hmmmm.

It has now been 381 days since Michelle was murdered. I'll give Mrs. Young the benefit of the doubt -

JY didn't talk the night of Nov 3, 2006 when he returned to Raleigh because he was afraid he would be arrested - okay. So what exactly is the excuse for the remaining 380 days I wonder. Quess he and family are still thinking he is going to be arrested even though there are supposedly other suspects, names being kept under wraps, according to their hired gun. Even for assisting...convoluted thought process. He won't talk and he won't help because he murdered Michelle - he remembers that part.

http://www.blueridgenow.com/article.../1151/NEWS/Crime_show_looks_at_Raleigh_murder

Interesting.

This little tidbit made the home town nespaper this morning!
Yes, it is interesting. The article states that the show 'desperately needs input from Mr. Young to help solve his wife's murder.' Yet, Mr. Young refuses to speak. Hmmmm....Does that sound like a guy who was head over heels in love with his wife and unborn child??? :waitasec:

Then, Mr. Young's mother calls in to complain about the use of "suspect" associated with her son and to ask if there will be an apology when "the real killer is found in the coming days..."

I'd say, "Yes, we will definitely apologize to your family and your son and OJ Simpson when the real killer is found." :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23