Thread no. 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.
Thank you RC for that very informative summation! I will watch it tomorrow.

SO... JY joked about the May 2006 wreck? And the baby was lost due to the wreck and that b*****d is making jokes about the wreck? Unbelievable!
Ole Jason is quite a paranoid guy, isn't he? He's so certain that the big bad law enforcement men are gonna get him! Hmmm.
Yes, LE KNOWS who killed Michelle and baby Rylan! And it sounds very evident to me and you, and you know LE knows even more than they've told us!!!
Has his mother gone completely mad? I know about the" blood is thicker than water" motto, but would it not be more beneficial for her to step back and see the situation for what it is, and convince her spoiled selfish murderer son to be a man, stop his act and fess up! ?

Justice for Michelle and Rylan. Soon.

Wow.
Thank you RC for that very informative summation! I will watch it tomorrow.

SO... JY joked about the May 2006 wreck? And the baby was lost due to the wreck and that b*****d is making jokes about the wreck? Unbelievable!
Ole Jason is quite a paranoid guy, isn't he? He's so certain that the big bad law enforcement men are gonna get him! Hmmm.
Yes, LE KNOWS who killed Michelle and baby Rylan! And it sounds very evident to me and you, and you know LE knows even more than they've told us!!!
Has his mother gone completely mad? I know about the" blood is thicker than water" motto, but would it not be more beneficial for her to step back and see the situation for what it is, and convince her spoiled selfish murderer son to be a man, stop his act and fess up! ?

Justice for Michelle and Rylan. Soon.

Can't take credit for the summation - the info was provided by some very active friends - so hats off to all of them - they know who they are.

They don't come out and say the baby was lost as a result of the wreck however Michelle was upset because JY made light of the whole event. As to why JY doesn't go in and talk with LE - he has a lawyer "who doesn't make a show of himself" according to Mrs.Young - they don't have to make statements. She wants the label suspect removed from Jy.

So folks make sure you watch this Monday - there is some new information and more than I've put up here. The interview with Mrs. Young is like reading a JTF post...hmmmmm they have done lots - lots of family meetings all getting on the same page I suspect. Listening to Godwin and then turning Goins loose with the info on the net. Hope they didn't pay a lot for Godwin - losing proposition all the way.

And sweetmop = because his lawyer has told him not to talk about this - he doesn't talk about it - even with his family and they don't ask.

:bang:

Hi RC! I had just found that Michelle's episode was already up and just finished watching it!

OMG! His mother! Making all those bold statements, yet she states she hasn't even asked Jason ANY questions! ? WTH? Absolutely unbelievable to me! Amazing to me the silence within the family!
Plus Mama sounds so grief stricken and loving toward her murdered DIL, doesn't she???

That show really makes it all even more real to me, quite chilling the way it's portrayed. And LE is convinced that little Cassidy saw something too, aren't they? God bless that precious child.

Plus the reporter goes all the way to Etowah NC to Heather's and then to Mama's in Brevard NC and no one will come to the door! With 3 cars in sister's drive???
Hmmm.

Yep, you were right, " Mama " really made me mad! :mad:
Unbelievable!

Hi RC! I had just found that Michelle's episode was already up and just finished watching it!

OMG! His mother! Making all those bold statements, yet she states she hasn't even asked Jason ANY questions! ? WTH? Absolutely unbelievable to me! Amazing to me the silence within the family!
Plus Mama sounds so grief stricken and loving toward her murdered DIL, doesn't she???

That show really makes it all even more real to me, quite chilling the way it's portrayed. And LE is convinced that little Cassidy saw something too, aren't they? God bless that precious child.

Plus the reporter goes all the way to Etowah NC to Heather's and then to Mama's in Brevard NC and no one will come to the door! With 3 cars in sister's drive???
Hmmm.

Unbelievable!

She had such sympathy for the murder victim in her voice didn't she. Like Jake - everything is all about them, and Jason. No mention of what they have actually done - just more whinning.

Hmmm.

Unbelievable!

Just as I thought it would be...

Not an ounce of compassion when she said Michelle's name and it sounded like a well rehearsed script. You could almost hear her turning pages of her notebook.

I find it strange how Jason was told not only to not discuss the case with anyone, but not to discuss it with his own family.....

Yes Jason, don't discuss it with your family members, you may just incriminate yourself, they may have to dob you in and I may have to call Bubba.

Shouldn't be long now Jason.

Sami

She had such sympathy for the murder victim in her voice didn't she. Like Jake - everything is all about them, and Jason. No mention of what they have actually done - just more whinning.

Thank you so much for providing the link. Mrs. Young is hiding something and, frankly, I don't think they have done one thing to solve the case but rather everything to take attention from Jason. Staying behind closed doors won't keep Jason out of prison as the law knows how to break down those barriers.

Just as I thought it would be...

Not an ounce of compassion when she said Michelle's name and it sounded like a well rehearsed script. You could almost hear her turning pages of her notebook.

I find it strange how Jason was told not only to not discuss the case with anyone, but not to discuss it with his own family.....

Yes Jason, don't discuss it with your family members, you may just incriminate yourself, they may have to dob you in and I may have to call Bubba.

Shouldn't be long now Jason.

Sami

JTF wrote the script for her (maybe she wrote script for JTF)- picked pieces from different posts made on the web by various family members and 'friends".

Thank you so much for providing the link. Mrs. Young is hiding something and, frankly, I don't think they have done one thing to solve the case but rather everything to take attention from Jason. Staying behind closed doors won't keep Jason out of prison as the law knows how to break down those barriers.

I agree - there is a very large elephant sitting in her and Heather's house - hard to avoid, hard to ignore. The old circle the wagons shell game - and no it won't work.

Oh brother :doh: Just don't know what else to say. Thanks for posting the link and letting us know it was up RC. :blowkiss:

Yes Ms Young sounded well scripted on everything, in fact she hardly took a breath! She sounds gruff and controlling too. jmo.
The Young family must have their heads buried really deep, are in great denial, or they are just simply ignorant! Talk about dysfunctional family!
I agree with Sami, JTF wrote that script, with maybe a little help from gojo!

RC , Sami, cp, strach, Taximom?? What is your take on the next neccesary steps to be completed before the Golden Child is arrested?
I feel like it just can't be too long now, especially with WRAL's airing of this episode now.
What do you all think?

Yes Ms Young sounded well scripted on everything, in fact she hardly took a breath! She sounds gruff and controlling too. jmo.
The Young family must have their heads buried really deep, are in great denial, or they are just simply ignorant! Talk about dysfunctional family!

RC , Sami, cp, strach, Taximom?? What is your take on the next neccesary steps to be completed before the Golden Child is arrested?
I feel like it just can't be too long now, especially with WRAL's airing of this episode now.
What do you all think?

I agree sweetmop, it sounds like Pat spouted off the 'official family statement' on the murder. Over the past year, I am sure she has told the very same script to the Brevardians she encounters.
She knows all of this WITHOUT ever talking to Jason about the murder.

We have seen this before. OJ's family and friends, Jackie Peterson and the Mike Peterson kids. All sheltered vicious killers and refused to look for the truth.

I agree sweetmop, it sounds like Pat spouted off the 'official family statement' on the murder. Over the past year, I am sure she has told the very same script to the Brevardians she encounters.
She knows all of this WITHOUT ever talking to Jason about the murder.

We have seen this before. OJ's family and friends, Jackie Peterson and the Mike Peterson kids. All sheltered vicious killers and refused to look for the truth.

It's just too much, too much!
I can't believe the whole family believes in his innocence either. I would love to talk to the Etowah BIL!:innocent:

What do you all think?

Sweetmop - I have no idea. Watching this, it seems to me there are unresolved fingerprints in the house. I do know more samples were sent out to the FBI or SBI in the last few weeks. Wish I knew. Wish I knew about that flashlight they showed in the video too...

Wow..so much to digest..new details and how about the timeline!!!!! The patience of the Fisher family...quietly watching and waiting with an sense of strength and faith...must watch the video again. I agree there are lots of clues as to what happened. WOW RC, thanks for the 'heads up'.

Above Big Stone Gap, closer to Kentucky. Not much difference from where we originally mapped it to.

YES, you're right!.....at one time Bristol, TN was mentioned early on...oooh, something to do with the 3-4 states LE was looking at...i remember Bristol, Johnson City, & i think Kingsport being mentioned, as far as in TN....Clintwood isn't all that far from the TN line & is very close to the KY line......

http://www.city-data.com/city/Clintwood-Virginia.html

Wow..so much to digest..new details and how about the timeline!!!!! The patience of the Fisher family...quietly watching and waiting with an sense of strength and faith...must watch the video again. I agree there are lots of clues as to what happened. WOW RC, thanks for the 'heads up'.

HELLO - good to see you again !

It's just too much, too much!
I can't believe the whole family believes in his innocence either. I would love to talk to the Etowah BIL!:innocent:

It's easy for some to believe in innocence if they haven't asked any questions, right?

Boy, you should see the interrogation my son gets if he's done something wrong at school! Picture those old detective movies with the big light shining on the perp's face...truth serum...OK, no truth serum, but he gets interrogated! I'm going to make sure my son doesn't grow up and murder his pregnant wife, that's for damn sure.

I have to run, but can't wait to watch this. Thanks for the heads up. :blowkiss:

As always, this is my opinion. Mine and mine alone. :D

jilly gave me the heads-up about this last night & told me to check in here today....thanks RC!

i knew that child witnessed something that night/early morning....it's obvious that LE think this also....i thought from the first time i heard the 911 call, that Cassidy saw who murdered her Mama:mad:

lots of info with this, imo.....something to 'chew on', so to speak...i'm so glad the "business trip" was mentioned with more detail...i'm going to watch it again.....

grrrrr, & to see that Money girl standing right beside Michelle on her wedding day just about makes me want to throw up:furious: ...not to mention the pics of JY at the funeral:furious:

i'm angry ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

JY's mama is clearly covering for her son's *advertiser censored*, IMO...doesn't surprise me...what a spineless he is:mad:

ETA....& the fact that he was suppose to be in Hillsville that night....THREE hours from his business meeting the next morning....yeah, right

It's easy for some to believe in innocence if they haven't asked any questions, right?

Boy, you should see the interrogation my son gets if he's done something wrong at school! Picture those old detective movies with the big light shining on the perp's face...truth serum...OK, no truth serum, but he gets interrogated! I'm going to make sure my son doesn't grow up and murder his pregnant wife, that's for damn sure.

I have to run, but can't wait to watch this. Thanks for the heads up. :blowkiss:

As always, this is my opinion. Mine and mine alone. :D

LOL!! I'm the same way with my kids,Taximom. They KNOW they can't get by with a thing! Actually, it makes for pretty good decent adults, when they're held accountable for their choices as young ones!
I think JY was coddled a little too much by Mama and Kim, and never did or said anything wrong!. Perfect???? Yeah, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste