Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What??? :eek:
You mean there is actually a woman out there that is that dumb?
Hope she knows self defense.

Geez, wonder what her story is?
Pitiful!

I'd like to know too. Gives me the creeps. Thanks for posting the article! Woo Hoo!!!!

You are kidding :eek: ...right????

Spill! Please :blowkiss:

P.S. Hi Jilly! Long time no talk to - hope you're doing well! :)

That's all I know. I'm fine Dep!! Haven't seen you in eons!! I gotta run to work. See ya later!

It gets worse.:mad: I just read on another site that jy was on a cruise in the Caribbean with his daughter, mother (questionable) and new girlfriend on the one year anniversary of his wife's death. This new girlfriend apparently is from Atlanta and has money.
He's just thumbing his nose at the whole thing. I'm gonna repeat your words - this arrest can't come soon enough for me either.

That rotten bas$%rd!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet he met her before the murder as well. This can't come soon enough. :behindbar :behindbar

http://www.citcom.net/content.php?channel_id=1095089279

Article in the Transylvania Times News (Brevard NC paper ). Next to last article. Home town boy made the little tri weekly paper! :woohoo:

Oh, I hope that there is a break in this case. I hope that they bring down this murderer just like they did Scott Peterson. Jason thinks that he has outsmarted the cops. I hope that they prove him wrong...and soon...

Oh, I hope that there is a break in this case. I hope that they bring down this murderer just like they did Scott Peterson. Jason thinks that he has outsmarted the cops. I hope that they prove him wrong...and soon...

I'm right there with you. I too hope and pray for an arrest soon. Wouldn't that be wonderful for the Fisher family for the holidays?

Yes, JY thinks he's outsmarted LE, but he hasn't.
There's no doubt in my mind, that he will get what's due him.

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1578641/

Interesting update. I know we had heard this a few months back, but it's just interesting that NCWanted has posted about it today, I think.

Is an arrest around the corner?

Hi sweetmop

RaisinCharlie should weigh in, as he figured this joker was hired WAY back. This is old news just now being confirmed by the press.

Does anyone remember the date and details when this Godwin character came up ?

msilver vbmenu_register("postmenu_1802329",

==============================================================

msilver (Dr Godwin) said 11-18-07

NC Wanted does NOT know about any other suspect in the Young case other than Jason; however, the Youngs, Fishers and Investigators do know about another suspect but no one has commented on the person. The proper thing to do is not mention any other suspect until an arrest is made.

All I can say is just wait.

I do remember RaisinCharlie filling us in on this guy ( Godwin ). It seems it was back in the summertime we first heard about him, maybe even earlier.

Are you out there, RC? What's the whole story here?

And how the heck is JY affording him? Wouldn't think the "good doctor" would help out for free. :rolleyes:

I do remember RaisinCharlie filling us in on this guy ( Godwin ). It seems it was back in the summertime we first heard about him, maybe even earlier.

Are you out there, RC? What's the whole story here?

And how the heck is JY affording him? Wouldn't think the "good doctor" would help out for free. :rolleyes:

"Word on the street" is our good friend "Jake" AKA Gojo took out a $50,000 HE loan for the cause :bang:

"Word on the street" is our good friend "Jake" AKA Gojo took out a $50,000 HE loan for the cause :bang:

Oh I remember that now. Geez... How on earth could I have forgotten that story?

JY's only friend, dear ole gojo, came through for him.
What a waste of money!

msilver vbmenu_register("postmenu_1802329",

==============================================================

msilver (Dr Godwin) said 11-18-07

NC Wanted does NOT know about any other suspect in the Young case other than Jason; however, the Youngs, Fishers and Investigators do know about another suspect but no one has commented on the person. The proper thing to do is not mention any other suspect until an arrest is made.

All I can say is just wait.

Still waiting...

Other than your interview after NCW questioned you, anything you want to add? (I won't review it until tomorrow, but have already read comments about it on another site. Sounds eye-opening, on many levels...)

I'm still wondering if you've presented your "findings" to LE and they aren't buying it? Are they not firmly convinced with your findings that lead away from JY?

Corrected "word on the street"

Kim Young paid Dr. Godwin's fee :laugh:

Kim found the "tooth" that CCBI "missed". She wanted to check with a "crime scene consultant" to find "what else" CCBI missed....BEFORE the house was cleaned up.

Dr Godwin's opinion was 2 killers, with one being Meredith Fisher
(not Jason)

The family "bought" the information they wanted to hear.

Thank you Just the Fax.
And this proves that if you have the right amount of money, you can buy anything!

Obviously this is an act of desperation, on behalf of " my Jason ".
It's so obvious! At least to logical, rational thinking human beings!

And prior to being bought by Big Sis, wasn't the good doctor preying on the Fisher family, offering his help to them?

Thank you Just the Fax.
And this proves that if you have the right amount of money, you can buy anything!

Obviously this is an act of desperation, on behalf of " my Jason ".
It's so obvious! At least to logical, rational thinking human beings!

And prior to being bought by Big Sis, wasn't the good doctor preying on the Fisher family, offering his help to them?

SM, I think he is the equivalent of the "ambulance chaser" on the investigative side. :woohoo:

SM, I think he is the equivalent of the "ambulance chaser" on the investigative side. :woohoo:

I'd agree. His wanting to change the subject from the Young case to his successes on other cases? That's not why NCW was calling him, hello. :laugh:

I find it funny that Godwin, says that the Youngs, Fishers and Investigators know of another suspect yet...

According to Pat Young, she has no idea who could have done it.

"I have no comment in regard to the Michelle Young case"

Then why the he77 are you here spouting? It is very easy to investigate a crime in a differing direction when you're paid by the 'suspects' family to 'investigate'.

Now, let's talk about your 'successes' in the Michelle Bullard case and how you apparently connected that which WCSO "or" Raleigh PD did not. If you connected them well before the 17 months, why did it take that long to bring the perp down?

Sami

soooo.... no arrest yet... unfortunately???

I find it funny that Godwin, says that the Youngs, Fishers and Investigators know of another suspect yet...

According to Pat Young, she has no idea who could have done it.

"I have no comment in regard to the Michelle Young case"

Then why the he77 are you here spouting? It is very easy to investigate a crime in a differing direction when you're paid by the 'suspects' family to 'investigate'.

Now, let's talk about your 'successes' in the Michelle Bullard case and how you apparently connected that which WCSO "or" Raleigh PD did not. If you connected them well before the 17 months, why did it take that long to bring the perp down?

Sami

sami,
you might have to make a PayPal payment of $20 before you get his answer...

sami,
you might have to make a PayPal payment of $20 before you get his answer...

I'm fully not expecting an answer. He knows exactly what I've said in my post.

My money will go to Cassidy....VIA LINDA

Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members