Thread no. 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can still hear her sweet little voice asking for a washcloth and telling what happened.
I see things are still moving at a snail's pace in NC.
:(

same here TM:(....can't count the times i listened to that 911 call.....& yes, a "snail's pace in NC."

same here TM:(....can't count the times i listened to that 911 call.....& yes, a "snail's pace in NC."

I never did listen to that 911 call. Can you believe it? I have no idea why not either.
Hi Close:) Hope you are well!

I never did listen to that 911 call. Can you believe it? I have no idea why not either.

doing good jilly; thanks for asking...hope all is good with you too, girl!!...got off early today, yippeeeeee!....was home by 10 am....the lady we work with (the bosses Mama) called in sick, so i had to work with her idiot of a son, (the bosses brother)... BUT all went ok ....they had another person do one our sites, so him & i only had two to clean....wasn't to bad; folks just aren't coming out in the heat too much right now......

& yes, the 911 call was very ....aaah, almost "chilling" to hear...that babygirl, Cassidy...bless her sweet heart....

Thanks, philamena. Reading that search warrant reminded me of how cold and heartless he was by sending Meredith to find Michelle dead on the bedroom floor.

I agree and it also points to premeditation, imo. Planning the murder and planning the body being found. :furious: Makes me furious that no one has been arrested yet.

Maybe Sami still has it somewhere. I wish I'd been able to save it, just to refresh my memory.

Didn't the baby say, "Daddy beeding" or something like that??

That's what I heard, which to me meant "Daddy bleeding". We all know what that implies. I don't think she came out and said "daddy did it". She probably didn't see "it" happen. I hope she didn't anyway.

:razz: that it's taken this long for justice.

I'm glad to hear our Sami is ok. That's who I meant: Samiyah, Sami for short. I didn't know "Sammie" at CTV, but how sad. :(

I'm so sorry Sami. I had the two of you mixed up. Sorry.

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry over the loss of CTV Sammy, though I am not familiar with that particular Sammy. Yes it is sad.

I am very thankful in hearing " our Sami" is ok ! Wow... my heart did skip a beat or two when I saw you'd posted saying didn't sami pass away!!!

And I hope all of the rest of all of you good people here are doing well too!

To all my buddys here...:blowkiss:

Is Everyone OK out there?

Didn't Sami pass away?

I must admit I saw your post, giggled and thought 'have I died without realizing it?"

I pass a lot of things, like wind...but I'm still here :)

I've removed all the enhancements from my computer to another computer which has more sensitive equipment attached but haven't had time to do further work on the files as I've been so busy of late.

Unfortunately Sammie from ctv passed away. :(

Sami

I did save the 911 call. It's the first one, before Cassisdy's voice was edited out. You can hear her little sweet voice, clear as a bell.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to post it here, I've tryed and can't get it to post. :confused:

I am very challenged in this sort of thing, it's an mp3 recording, whatever that is.:eek:

If someone can tell me how, I will share it here. Sorrry.:crazy:

I did save the 911 call. It's the first one, before Cassisdy's voice was edited out. You can hear her little sweet voice, clear as a bell.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to post it here, I've tryed and can't get it to post. :confused:

I am very challenged in this sort of thing, it's an mp3 recording, whatever that is.:eek:

If someone can tell me how, I will share it here. Sorrry.:crazy:

There might be better sites but I found this free site (up to 25 gbs?) where you can upload your mp3 stuff and share it with us.
http://www.mediamax.com/

Hello WS Sami!
Glad you popped in to see us at WS!

DD

Yeah :) Sorry I ain't been around but apart from my trip abroad, I've been pretty busy. Not much new at my end I'm afraid....although I love the photo on Meredith's MySpace page.

Just quick posts and quick reads here and there and it's the weekend here (and after 1am!) so I'm off to beddie byes.

I am trying to work out how to get a teddy bear to Linda Fisher. Maybe I can send it to Donnie.

hugs and nite all :)

Sami

Yeah :) Sorry I ain't been around but apart from my trip abroad, I've been pretty busy. Not much new at my end I'm afraid....although I love the photo on Meredith's MySpace page.

Just quick posts and quick reads here and there and it's the weekend here (and after 1am!) so I'm off to beddie byes.

I am trying to work out how to get a teddy bear to Linda Fisher. Maybe I can send it to Donnie.

hugs and nite all :)

Sami

Sami,

Thanks for stopping by and checking in...you are thought of often, and missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper