Thread no. 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has now been 381 days since Michelle was murdered. I'll give Mrs. Young the benefit of the doubt -

JY didn't talk the night of Nov 3, 2006 when he returned to Raleigh because he was afraid he would be arrested - okay. So what exactly is the excuse for the remaining 380 days I wonder. Quess he and family are still thinking he is going to be arrested even though there are supposedly other suspects, names being kept under wraps, according to their hired gun. Even for assisting...convoluted thought process. He won't talk and he won't help because he murdered Michelle - he remembers that part.

You'd think ol' Jason could freely talk to the LE investigators now, since another suspect is in their sights, supposedly. NOW he can answer those pesky little questions and call in almost daily to get updates! No excuse now, since we've been told that the Youngs, Fishers and investigators know there's a different suspect! Whew, he's got to be so relieved the pressure is off of him! ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:
You'd think ol' Jason could freely talk to the LE investigators now, since another suspect is in their sights, supposedly. NOW he can answer those pesky little questions and call in almost daily to get updates! No excuse now, since we've been told that the Youngs, Fishers and investigators know there's a different suspect! Whew, he's got to be so relieved the pressure is off of him! ;)

ROFLMAO !!!

I don't think you were suppose to figure that part out. But the party line answer is- his lawyer told him not to. You know that lawyer from the same law firm that represented the innocent Duke Lacrosse player - yes the one's front and center of the microphones screaming about their client's innocence and how his life was runied because of the media around that circus. Guess they only "make a show" for crimes which don't involve murder - except McDonald. Lots of exceptions in this post...

did jason's hand at michelle's funeral show evidence of a fight?

soreknuckles.jpg

So, back to the weekend show and Mrs. Young's phone interview that is now available. We can discuss it as fact.

I wonder if Mrs. Young now regrets her complaint about Jason being called a suspect. Was that part of their PR strategy devised by the paid help? From what I'm reading on other boards, it appears to have backfired.

Further, she has now confirmed that Jason has a defense attorney, and IIRC, she's spoken to several who have told him to keep his mouth shut. Wonder when he got the defense attorney? His friend, who has been so vocal on numerous boards, was adamant that Jason did not have a "defense" attorney, and just didn't see why he would need one. Why get one in the last few months, when the JY supporters have been stating that the investigation has changed course, and it would soon be clearing JY?

As someone said, that dog just don't hunt...

Interesting photos Saint. Thank you! Looks kind of swollen to me. I guess the only problem with this is that he had 5 days to put his hand through one of mama's walls to cover up any injuries he may have sustained. Afterall, he was dramatic enough to fall to his knees in his mother's yard.:loser:

Hopefully LE would have noticed his hands when they had him at Meredith's house.

What do you think?

Do police have these photos?? His hand and face are injured. He has a large bruise on his cheek. His hand looks like it has been in a fight, too. I wonder what his right hand looks like. Which hand is dominate for Jason?

Interesting photos Saint. Thank you! Looks kind of swollen to me. I guess the only problem with this is that he had 5 days to put his hand through one of mama's walls to cover up any injuries he may have sustained. Afterall, he was dramatic enough to fall to his knees in his mother's yard.:loser:

Hopefully LE would have noticed his hands when they had him at Meredith's house.

What do you think?

No - he was hiding in the house , leaving his Mom to deal with those rude LEOs that night. Remember, he only spoke briefly to LE, long enough to tell them to talk to his lawyer - thats all LE needed to know based on Young philosophy. But if I'm not mistaken - he was in for the NTO before the funeral - they would have seen his hands then. Probably measured them as well to check against any marks on Michelle's neck from the attempted strangulation.

Yes, it is interesting. The article states that the show 'desperately needs input from Mr. Young to help solve his wife's murder.' Yet, Mr. Young refuses to speak. Hmmmm....Does that sound like a guy who was head over heels in love with his wife and unborn child??? :waitasec:

Then, Mr. Young's mother calls in to complain about the use of "suspect" associated with her son and to ask if there will be an apology when "the real killer is found in the coming days..."

I'd say, "Yes, we will definitely apologize to your family and your son and OJ Simpson when the real killer is found." :rolleyes:

What kind of person is looking for an apology at that point? How about thank God the person who took my son's wife & Cassidy's mommy away is going to be put to justice?

Hi Sweetmop! ;)

Thanks for the link! And from the link:

In October N.C. WANTED traveled to Etowah and Brevard seeking information from Jason Young and his family, according to Senior Producer David Creech.

"Investigators desperately need Mr. Young to provide information to help them solve the murder of his wife, but he continues his silence," Creech said. "It is believed someone close to Mr. Young who is living in the areas of Brevard, Etowah, Hendersonville and Asheville may have information about the case."

Hmmmm.

Very, very interesting.....

Not someone from Fuquay Varina, NC or Sayville, NY or even Raleigh but rather someone from the mountain regions may possibly know something about the murder :confused: :confused: :confused: . And close to JY as well, I can't seem to figure this one out. I was convinced that the truth as told by mountain folk would be coming out soon.

Can I have another glass of kool aid please?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

LE reads the crime message boards but maybe these should be sent to Det Blackwell.

it is hard to say whether the mark on his cheek is sunlight, judging from his mom's cheekbones.

i'm not sure whether jason is right or lefthanded.

we are looking for funeral shots where his right hand is visible.

~~ clipped for effect.

I'd say, "Yes, we will definitely apologize to your family and your son and OJ Simpson when the real killer is found." :rolleyes:

lol ~ good line. I might have to borrow that one.

No - he was hiding in the house , leaving his Mom to deal with those rude LEOs that night. Remember, he only spoke briefly to LE, long enough to tell them to talk to his lawyer - thats all LE needed to know based on Young philosophy. But if I'm not mistaken - he was in for the NTO before the funeral - they would have seen his hands then. Probably measured them as well to check against any marks on Michelle's neck from the attempted strangulation.

Yeah, that's right about him running into Meredith's house. I guess they wouldn't have had a chance to really check him over.

I thought he was at the police station the morning of the 8th and the funeral was the afternoon. Anyways - yes even when they took his prints they'd have a good opportunity to observe his hands then.
The point that I was trying (I do keep trying! lol) to make is that he had five days in between the murder and NTO and could have some excuse for the state of his hands like punching a wall or something. More staged grief.

If he did have injuries though, I think that's a very strong piece of the puzzle and a jury would blow away any excuse he had.

As for the areas in that news report we know one sister lives on Otawah the other in the Asheville area that's mentioned. Hendersonville? Interesting that it seems like those mentioned indicate Jason again.

I can't tell anything from those pics other than his middle finger looks bigger than the rest. A comparison with pics of him in the pool and stuff with Cassidy and Michelle would be good for comparison.

I do know many tricks for healing faster, etc. Epsom salt for bruises, ice for swelling, real aloe juice from a plant for cuts and abrasions. Also prevents scarring. Using a comb to comb bruises makes them heal much faster.

Keep in mind the family won't talk to LE either and it's his mother, step-father and local sister and bil that would've noticed any scratching or bruising. Manner of dress, etc. excuses he may have given at the time for any of that.

Very, very interesting.....

Not someone from Fuquay Varina, NC or Sayville, NY or even Raleigh but rather someone from the mountain regions may possibly know something about the murder :confused: :confused: :confused: . And close to JY as well, I can't seem to figure this one out. I was convinced that the truth as told by mountain folk would be coming out soon.

Can I have another glass of kool aid please?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Thank you for pointing that out.

Again, I'm of the opinion there's not LESS emphasis on Jason, but more. No emphasis of Fuquay Varina or Sayville...and that just irritates the heck out of those that wish it were true, evidently. They've got to deflect off of Jason, no matter the harm.

If someone else thinks they have the evidence pointing away from Jason, they best be turning that over to LE pronto, don't you think? Or...maybe they have and LE dismissed it as BS? :confused:

JMO, of course.

Yeah, that's right about him running into Meredith's house. I guess they wouldn't have had a chance to really check him over.

I thought he was at the police station the morning of the 8th and the funeral was the afternoon. Anyways - yes even when they took his prints they'd have a good opportunity to observe his hands then.
The point that I was trying (I do keep trying! lol) to make is that he had five days in between the murder and NTO and could have some excuse for the state of his hands like punching a wall or something. More staged grief.

If he did have injuries though, I think that's a very strong piece of the puzzle and a jury would blow away any excuse he had.

Maybe the reason he fell plumb to his knees - he could tell his folks he hurt his hand then....

Daddy did it...thats all I need to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali