Thread no. 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddy bleeding, Daddy did it, whatever your interpretation, the result is the same.

Something else that struck me about the show was that Sheriff Harrison pointed to the fact that they beleive Cassidy saw something. Speaks volumes to me after hearing the 911 call from Sami. And btw, Wake county asked for a copy as well!

:D :D :D :D

Have a good Thanksgiving all.

Daddy bleeding, Daddy did it, whatever your interpretation, the result is the same.

Something else that struck me about the show was that Sheriff Harrison pointed to the fact that they beleive Cassidy saw something. Speaks volumes to me after hearing the 911 call from Sami. And btw, Wake county asked for a copy as well!

yep, & if you remember, Harrison was highly upset from the very beginning that Cassidy was found in the home alone....Cassidy told LE a lot, imo..

ETA...hope you have a good T-Giving also..

AMEN!!!

You've made a good point, pack_fan, regarding little Cassidy's comments. Yes, whatever your interpretation, the result is definately the same! I agree 100% with Sheriff Harrison as I have always believed that Cassidy saw something. And , as we all know from seeing the videos that Linda shared, little Cassidy does talk and is quite clearly too. She is a very precocious child. I am sure that LE " interviewed Cassidy for a fairly good length of time and I would bet that she talked to them!

How did you get to hear Sami's copy of the call? I ahve wanted to hear her copy since she mentioned that she had the " enhanced version ". Do you have it? Does anyone have it? TIA.

I understand that WRAL let WCSO preview the show before it was aired. What we saw was obviously approved.....

Not to be technical, but since I've seen it mentioned incorrectly several times in this thread, it was Fox 50 who aired the show on Michelle, not WRAL. They worked hard to produce the piece, so they certainly deserve the credit.

"Beeding" could be beating therefore no bleeding injuries.

I know there was a discussion about this when the call came out. We wondered if little Cassidy would know the meaning of "beating" since she's so young. Presumably she hasn't seen a "beating" in her young life. (But, who knows!)

That's why I thought "bleeding" was what she meant, particularly because leaving the "L" out is a common speech issue for young children.

I'd say it was probably Michelle's blood on Daddy that made him look like he was "beeding". :(

Just my thoughts.

I know there was a discussion about this when the call came out. We wondered if little Cassidy would know the meaning of "beating" since she's so young. Presumably she hasn't seen a "beating" in her young life. (But, who knows!)

That's why I thought "bleeding" was what she meant, particularly because leaving the "L" out is a common speech issue for young children.

I'd say it was probably Michelle's blood on Daddy that made him look like he was "beeding". :(

Just my thoughts.

That's an excellent point, and most probable.

Maybe he was wearing gloves....no marks...no cuts......no evidence....

Not to be technical, but since I've seen it mentioned incorrectly several times in this thread, it was Fox 50 who aired the show on Michelle, not WRAL. They worked hard to produce the piece, so they certainly deserve the credit.

Actually, NCwanted is a separate entity from both WRAL and FOX 50 (shown here). The common thread is Capitol broadcasting owns all 3

Just my thoughts.

OMG. It never occured to me when she said " beeding " she was talking about daddy . I thought she meant mommy was beeding ! That poor little girl . Who knows what she witnessed.

OMG. It never occured to me when she said " beeding " she was talking about daddy . I thought she meant mommy was beeding ! That poor little girl . Who knows what she witnessed.

I haven't listened to the 911 phone call in about a month. She replies "Daddy beeding" when Meredith is asking her if anyone came by. Her voice is so sweet! IMO anyway. Some people didn't hear it though.

It really broke my heart when Cassidy asked Meredith for a washcloth (big word!) so she could fix her mommy's boo-boo's. :( :( :(

I personally think that she meant "bleeding." Jason had to be covered in Michelle's blood.

nanandjim - hope you had a nice holiday !

As to the above - a killer covered in blood - if Cassidy saw this do you think an unknown killer would not immediately react and possibly kill the child as well ? No witness even if it was a child. I'd say the odds are better she saw a killer who knew her well.

nanandjim - hope you had a nice holiday !

As to the above - a killer covered in blood - if Cassidy saw this do you think an unknown killer would not immediately react and possibly kill the child as well ? No witness even if it was a child. I'd say the odds are better she saw a killer who knew her well.

It didn't occur to me until the other day when someone posted she saw blood on daddy . I thought she was talking about blood on mommy . No wonder the child has been scooped away from her maternal family . chilling thought.

It didn't occur to me until the other day when someone posted she saw blood on daddy . I thought she was talking about blood on mommy . No wonder the child has been scooped away from her maternal family . chilling thought.

Only a very cruel, sick, individual could murder Michelle, but I think they cared enough about the child to not harm her. But the cruelty of leaving her alone with her murdered Mother is truly indescribable.

Only a very cruel, sick, individual could murder Michelle, but I think they cared enough about the child to not harm her. But the cruelty of leaving her alone with her murdered Mother is truly indescribable.

I agree RC, a cruel, sick individual could murder Michelle. Now, to me it is obvious who that individual was/is! Obviously, he also didn't think through the entire gravity of this crime nor the rippling effect it would have! I don't think he thought about that. Maybe he thought everything would be pinned on Meredith. Or maybe even the teen neighbor, I'm not sure.

His sociopathic narrcissist personality caused a feeling of superiority and a smugness beyond what's real! Fact is he had done so many unsavory and immoral acts againt Michelle and " behind her back " for such a long time, I believe he truely had a feeling of " above the law" when he committed the horrific murder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali