TH's polygraphs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm with you on this but to play devil's advocate...what if that was her daughter's naptime? Trying to take an 18 month old to a talent show during naptime would be a disaster IMO.

Me thinks if she can get a sitter to take Kyron to school and a sitter to got to the gym then surely she can get a sitter to go to the talent show....JMO

yep and the fact we heard that the DA had been at the house as well. IMO

Just sayin'.........................................
. . . .and 'hangin' out acc to KOIN News. So not just one visit IMO

My brother was NOT pleased when I informed him of this. He returned from Oregon recently and wished he had known before he came back. lol :innocent:

That's all foreign to him.... Utahn and all...
I wonder how active it is comparing it to Rooster Rock up on the Columbia River?

To anyone:

I have seen the nude beach mentioned three times today.. can anyone direct me to the origin of this as a potential reason TH would have 'snuck off' or similar?

I want to quash it as a rumor! :D

Not sure...maybe in the theory thread?

I hardly find it plausible tho'...after checking out the website linked with Sauvie Island Clothing Optional Beach...I doubt the sagging skin there would've been her choice of fun...it was scary!:eek:

It wasn't even a rumor. It was a poster's conjecture that started it. Specifically regarding her potential responses to polygraph questions concerning why she was or may have been on SI. The poster was just saying "what if" TH went to the nude beach and was afraid to tell LE. Perhaps that would impact the interpretation of the poly.

Best as I can remember the post. It was sometime today.

JMO

Good grief, it was me, and I was trying to think of a possible thing that someone wanted to hide so they lied about it, I only used nude beach as an example as they have one on SI...I know that it would be a foolish thing to lie about when being asked about your missing child...was just trying to think if she had not passed a polygraph, and was innocent, what she might not have told the truth about, for example....sorry :(

I wonder how active it is comparing it to Rooster Rock up on the Columbia River?

I don't know, but compared to what he's seen in Utah... it would be active. lol

Clarify: There IS a nude beach but obviously we have no reason to believe Terri went to it.

lolz.. It's more 'family friendly' than Rooster Rock (where the focus is playing for the team other than mine).

Good grief, it was me, and I was trying to think of a possible thing that someone wanted to hide so they lied about it, I only used nude beach as an example as they have one on SI...I know that it would be a foolish thing to lie about when being asked about your missing child...was just trying to think if she had not passed a polygraph, and was innocent, what she might not have told the truth about, for example....sorry :(

Thanks, and no problem really.. just didn't want it to start running away as some sort of fact when I saw it repeated a few times.
We need that darn 'sarcasm' smiley. :D

I don't know, but compared to what he's seen in Utah... it would be active. lol

Clarify: There IS a nude beach but obviously we have no reason to believe Terri went to it.

I agree. From what friends and family have told me about Collins Beach and
Sauvie Island, there's not much to do there. A co-worker goes there to pick blueberries when they're in season. Strawberries are in season right now, but I have no info to back up that there are patches there or not. If you look at local businesses there's a Cracker Barrel store, a dog kennel, corn mazes...

http://sauvieisland.org/

EDIT: Strawberry-picking: http://sauvieisland.org/2009/09/29/sauvie-island-farms/

lolz.. It's more 'family friendly' than Rooster Rock (where the focus is playing for the team other than mine).

Thanks, and no problem really.. just didn't want it to start running away as some sort of fact when I saw it repeated a few times.

. . . . and a bit of humor along the way in studying such a tragic case as Kyron's always helps IMO

I come with a sarcasm smiley assumed. :innocent:

My name should hopefully get that across. That's why I use it...seems to minimize how often I offend people. :waitasec:

I would totally have it as my plate too if I could. :innocent:

Every time I log on there is something new...jeeze. 2 lie detector tests that will tell them nothing - not admissible in court and can be affected by medication, anxiety, response to stress etc.

Wish LE would just bring Terri in and interrogate her like they would do to anyone else. Sending out questionnaires, maps, being silent, closed mouthed, isn't working - bring her in.

Whining about her frustration with the investigation with her child gone is simply outrageous...sounds like she is saying...poor me moo mho

BBM-there is no point to this if she chooses not to make a statement, and lawyers up.

I have been away for the day and will catch up on this thread, but IF LE is actually pointing to her in the media because they believe she has information she is not sharing, then they are intentionally ratcheting up the pressure. JMO.

Hypothetically speaking, if a person was worried about success on a polygraph, there aren't a lot of options in such a complicated situation. Taking the 5th and lawyering up could potentially cause a major family rupture, even if the choice would be well within ones rights. So avoidance would be the fallback, as in I'm so offended and distraught that I can't go on -- why do they keep badgering me?

I keep waiting for the 'SM focus' thread to open back up from its time-out. Most views, most posts, of all active threads on this board about Kyron.

I think the mods here are better are keeping at keeping tabs :gavel: on the things folks say here than the Skyline Elementary school was at keeping tabs on the wee ones in its care! :gomods: Honestly, the school did have whacky procedures and security (or the lack thereof) but I digress.

I just read over on the working theories tab though, on a local 'theory' being discussed around town this afternoon that Terri walked out on her 2nd polygraph today.

The post pointed out that all the other local chatter/thoughts lately, have been validated within days, every time!

If she did walk out on her polygraph today, I hope it gets brought up tonight when America's Most Wanted profiles Kyron's case!!

Hi CaringCitizen, We have the 5pm evening News in 18 min on channel 12 here in Portland. Maybe we'll learn something about a LD test. Not !!!, but will hope for something that is newsworthy on the case.

ETA: Sorry guys, It says the news should be on but it is some paid programming for a dog product.

ETA: Sorry guys, It says the news should be on but it is some paid programming for a dog product.

Yeah, I tried to watch the 5pm news on Fox 12 and it wasn't on either... KATU had 5pm news on but I saw nothing about Kyron in the choppy little bit that I saw.

Other news that is listed tonight (Saturday):

6pm - KATU

10pm - KPTV Fox 12

11pm - KATU

The links to both live feeds for those of us not in Oregon.... KATU is not working well for me at all right now, but it's probably just me.

http://www.katu.com/news/live

http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html

Another article about the polygraph:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96732144.html

If she did walk out on her polygraph today, I hope it gets brought up tonight when America's Most Wanted profiles Kyron's case!!

I highly doubt that information would be available before Monday or at all... and if it WAS I don't know if it would be in time to make it on AMW.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23932306/detail.html

"My gut feeling is they have a person of interest and they're trying to make sure they don't make mistakes that would compromise the case," Walsh said. "Of course, we all have to hold out hope this person is keeping Kyron alive and that the best end result is this boy will be gotten back alive."

"I'm surprised that either the police have kept the family from the media or the parents have chosen. It's their personal choice," Walsh said. "But if I were those parents, I'd be on every media outlet I could saying 'I need to get little Kyron back.'"

"We're hoping someone saw something and will have the courage to come forward," Walsh said.

"America's Most Wanted" will feature a segment on Kyron on Saturday at 9 p.m. on FOX 12 Oregon.

Yeah, I tried to watch the 5pm news on Fox 12 and it wasn't on either... KATU had 5pm news on but I saw nothing about Kyron in the choppy little bit that I saw.

6pm - KATU

10pm - KPTV Fox 12

11pm - KATU

The links to both live feeds for those of us not in Oregon.... KATU is not working well for me at all right now, but it's probably just me.

Thank you.I was looking at it.I'm curious where is Quartz(I'm not sure of spelling) creek?It looks scary.

6pm - KATU

10pm - KPTV Fox 12

11pm - KATU

Watching local 6pm news now!! Thanks!

That article says its source is the Oregonian, who says its source is Ms. Finster, who says her source is Terri. At this point, it's fourth-hand information and was third-hand information even when we first heard about it.

I look at it this way as far as reliability...

Why would Terri say she was taking a 2nd polygraph if she wasn't? Plus complain about it? That does NOT make her look good. Maybe say that she didn't have to take one because she passed the first one... but lying about taking a second one doesn't make sense.

Jaiyme is childhood friend of Terri's, we know this. We also know that she was around the house, in the house immediately after Kyron disappeared. What motive would SHE have to make her good friend look badly?

Then finally, IF this was not true and it makes Terri look this bad... I find it hard to believe there wouldn't have been a statement issued correcting the statement. By the family, even if LE wouldn't discuss it. Because people thinking Terri may have failed a polygraph, will definite hurt the search for Kyron.

Then again, that's just the way my mind works. :waitasec:

I look at it this way as far as reliability...

Why would Terri say she was taking a 2nd polygraph if she wasn't? Plus complain about it? That does NOT make her look good. Maybe say that she didn't have to take one because she passed the first one... but lying about taking a second one doesn't make sense.

Everything pertaining to this situation seems like it's a "lure", not pressure anymore.
To me, and I am no expert, I think that it seems they are trying to "create" a false sense of a POI so the person(s) that is/are responsible for Kyron feel more laxed.

Thing is though, whomever was responsible for Kyron last (or took Kyron), what would they do once the "pressure" (from the inside, "conscious") was taken away from them and placed on another?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew
Back