TH's polygraphs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
better than the obvious alternative...just sayin'

But seriously. If these two parents truly believe that TH did something to their child, and it seems that they do, and if there's a some actual basis for their belief, which there appears to be...What else in the world can they do short of beating it out of her? I don't think THEY think they're throwing her under the bus. They seem quite genuine, concerned, desparate and angry. As I'm sure we all would be in their shoes.

Does it seem to you like they don't believe what they're saying, are looking for a scapegoat or whatever? I don't think they have to have *proof* to say they think she's responsible if they truly believe it and its got some basis (if not a strong basis) in reality. If fact, it's clear that at in their minds, SHE has the *proof* LE needs and they CAN'T get it until she talks. Kind of a chicken and egg scenario. jmoo

BBM It seems to me there's a lot, on ALL sides of this fence, that we're not hearing about. All we hear about is Terri, Terri, Terri, and how suspicious, yada, yada. I'll bet if everything about ALL sides of this "family" ever came out there would be shock and awe around here. But, this is just my opinion.

Do you think the third poly was last Saturday? The first poly do you guys think it was the 5th?

Kaine stated they took the first LDT right after Kyron was reported missing...So I'm going to say it was done on the 5th of June... Kaine then stated when it was revealed she had failed she was encouraged to take another one..Thats the one she walked out on before they hooked her up, but I don't know what day that was on..Kaine did state she waited 10 days before she took the last one though..So, I'm thinking she took the last one on or before the 26th, but I could be wrong... I don't believe she took the last one on the 3rd of July because it has been stated her attorney was out of town over the Fourth of July weekend..
I'm guessing all three polys were given to her before Kaine moved out... Again, I could be wrong... Also, KH and DY both stated there had been no communication with TH since the RO so IF she took the last LDT after Kaine moved out, seems LE would have had to tell him she failed in order for him to know ....JMO

Yep - but notice that they haven't said that she hurt him. We all need to keep in mind that if she did take Kyron, that doesn't necessarily mean she hurt him (or allowed anyone else to hurt him). It doesn't even mean that she took him with malicious intent.

IMO, that's one reason why they haven't arrested her for SOMETHING - because they're hoping that eventually she will lead them to Kyron.

I totally agree.

I noticed that look as well, Smart Blonde. My gut reaction to that was that they maybe have evidence that TH was having an affair (or some other relationship) and that person may be the accomplice. Whatever the reason, there was most assuredly a look pass between them. Maybe LE is trying to keep that person from knowing they are on their radar. Or trying to get that person to contact TH out of desperation.

Another thing along those lines is that DY made a VERY deliberate remark about how TH HIRED someone to kill Kaine, as opposed to doing it herself. In the context of the way they answered the accomplice question, I think that's at least part of the basis of their belief that TH didn't act alone. If she couldn't kill Kaine herself, surely she couldn't [I can't type it out at this moment] Kyron

I would like someone to explain the reason why those who are trying to keep an open mind about all the possibilities pertaining to who may have taken little Ky continue to be ostracized or ridiculed or sometimes downright accused of being "pro TH" or "defending TH". There seems to be an underlying innuendo that if someone expresses interest in exploring other possibilities besides TH that it equals lack of concern for Kyron, unless I'm misinterpreting, and if so - apologies.

Yes - there's a lot that's hinky about TH. I agree completely. This entire case has been hinky from day 1. As Ann Rule herself stated - this is the most bizarre case she's ever followed.

It's true we aren't privy to the inside workings of this investigation, or what specific leads & tips LE may be following or checking out. I have no doubt LE is looking @ TH. They have good reason to. But, as I recall, Sheriff Staton himself stated in an interview not too long ago that the investigators are following ALL avenues and that EVERYONE is a person of interest.

I read all the news reports with interest, and take into account what everyone has to say. It's fairly obvious that TH is being focused on as a potential POI. For all we know, LE is also quietly focusing on other potential POIs behind the scenes, as well. It wouldn't surprise me if they are.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Even those who may not agree with what seems to be the consensus.

We all care about little Kyron. We all want him found as quickly as possible.

excellent post, but it won't stop it. It went on in the HaLeigh Cummings case and is still going on to this day. Alot have the mindset of, if you are not on the side of "the majority" then you are a supporter of the "accused", whomever they decide that is.

With Step-Mom as the key and talk about throwing her under the bus is reminding me of the Cummings case on many levels just "super-sized" on speed & steroids. Thankfully, this case is moving like a marathon and not the slow boat to China & back again.

excellent post, but it won't stop it. It went on in the HaLeigh Cummings case and is still going on to this day. Alot have the mindset of, if you are not on the side of "the majority" then you are a supporter of the "accused", whomever they decide that is.

This case reminds me of the Cummings case in a lot of ways, and that's a shame because we all see where that case is today.

I'm surprised she agreed to take a poly in the 1st place. No one can be compelled to do so and it's not used in a court of law. I'm always amazed when people think they can beat a polygraph test. I don't think it happens as often as people think it does.

Me too.

I've told my husband that if I disappear under mysterious circumstances, his first call should be to 911, his second call should be to a good lawyer and under NO circumstances should he take a polygraph. No matter what LE tells him.

The way I figure it, if I'm dead, it won't matter. And if I am still alive, I don't wanna come home and have to get his arse out of a lot of self-inflicted trouble! LOL

Boy, I would NEVER let him forget it if I had to do that. ROFLMAO It's a good thing that man loves me because I know I'm not the best wife or easiest person to live with.

BBM It seems to me there's a lot, on ALL sides of this fence, that we're not hearing about. All we hear about is Terri, Terri, Terri, and how suspicious, yada, yada. I'll bet if everything about ALL sides of this "family" ever came out there would be shock and awe around here. But, this is just my opinion.

I agree with this point. I am sure there is a bigger picture to this family or any of our families if this was any of us in the media. No one has the perfect family. I cannot fathom what it would be like to go through this.

A train wreck.

bbm

But would any of it have to do with Kyron being missing? Do you think DY and/or KH are directly involved? Because, imo, that's the only reason they would have to deliberately scapegoat TH. I can't think of any reason they'd deliberately throw her under the bus if they didn't really think she did it, or even if there was another viable suspect or scenario. And that goes for KH, in particular. That's his wife for heaven's sake. Can you think of a reason? Totally serious question. If you can, I'd like to hear it. I'm really trying to stay as open-minded as I possibly can.

I am glad that it is not legal.

Look at the problem with false confessions that we already have. If waterboarding were legal, the problem of false confessions would shoot up to the point where confessions would no longer be useful as evidence.

More pertinently, I am glad and proud to live in a country that forswears the use of torture on its civilians (obviously non-citizens are a shameful problem for the US). I don't want to live in a country where torture is legal; I have no interest in living in much of the Middle East, most of Africa, much of Asia, etc. Governments that condone torture tend to have little respect for human rights in other areas as well.

We just celebrated the Fourth of July! The birthdate of our country, a country founded on respect for human rights. Our record is not perfect (slavery, civil rights, Guantanamo Bay, etc) but we continue to strive to do better.

At one point in my life, I swore to uphold the constitution. Even though I am no longer in that position, I consider myself bound to that oath as a citizen of this country.

That oath is one I am proud to uphold. To me, it marks the bright line between civilisation and barbarianism.

Thank you, GrainneDhu, for this wonderful post.

bbm

But would any of it have to do with Kyron being missing? Do you think DY and/or KH are directly involved? Because, imo, that's the only reason they would have to deliberately scapegoat TH. I can't think of any reason they'd deliberately throw her under the bus if they didn't really think she did it, or even if there was another viable suspect or scenario. And that goes for KH, in particular. That's his wife for heaven's sake. Can you think of a reason? Totally serious question. If you can, I'd like to hear it. I'm really trying to stay as open-minded as I possibly can.
Idon't think they are "deliberately" throwing her under the bus, but she is apparently the only person that LE has cast suspiscion toward. And if it is TH, they do at least have a sliver of hope that 1. he may be alive or 2. that they will find out where the body is. If someone else did it then neither of those 2 is prob. gonna happen. moo.

Originally Posted by Trident

bbm

The fact that Desiree, her husband and Kaine passed their LD tests speaks volumes.

I may not know all of Terri's quirks and foibles like others do, nor does LE keep me up to the minute - but I do know a hatchet job when I see one.

My opinion only

Yikers, I respect your opinion, but in mine that is a bit premature. I remember a lot of people doubting LE in the Anthony case and look where she sits now. I'm choosing to keep the faith here.

Idon't think they are "deliberately" throwing her under the bus, but she is apparently the only person that LE has cast suspiscion toward. And if it is TH, they do at least have a sliver of hope that 1. he may be alive or 2. that they will find out where the body is. If someone else did it then neither of those 2 is prob. gonna happen. moo.

You bring up something I did not consider. If these "allegations" in the media towards TH were getting out of hand do you think LE would step into say something to the contrary? If they did not have a valid direction seriously do you think DY or KH would be able to say anything in public?

They have afterall said they keep in touch with LE daily and do "whatever" it is that needs to be done.

Nah, they got the green light to release this info for some reason....

The fact that Desiree, her husband and Kaine passed their LD tests speaks volumes.

While I tend to agree, I've taken the LD's out of the equation for me personally at the moment. I think it's true that they can be unreliable and I'm bending over backwards to stay open-minded at the moment. Kind of a personal quest lol. On the other hand, there's a lot more circumstantial stuff going on than just the LD's.

Hi Grnabob, I'm trying to figure out why a non-family member would hold this child. They must realize how public the case has become and eventually - somehow the truth will come out and they will be tattooed as an accomplice.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but why then not make that phone call to LE and turn States Evidence to save themselves?

Ok - for all the folks who say that "nobody would continue to hold the child with all the publicity" etc....

Let me ask you this - what if someone (friend, relative) absolutely convinced you that a child was being abused - and that the ONLY way to protect that child was to hide the child for them? Perhaps even get the child out of the country. Further assume that you have (or are given) the money to enable you to do it.

What would you do?

I'm guessing there are at least a few people here who would take the kid and go.

Mind you - I am not saying Kyron actually was being abused - but whether he was or not, TH could have claimed that he was, and produced some sort of "evidence."

Not really I failed a LD at 19 for a job and the question I failed was about drugs I had NEVER done any type of drugs....I would NEVER submit to one or let ANYONE in my family submit to one because I know personally they aren't 100% accurate.

You bring up something I did not consider. If these "allegations" in the media towards TH were getting out of hand do you think LE would step into say something to the contrary? If they did not have a valid direction seriously do you think DY or KH would be able to say anything in public?

They have afterall said they keep in touch with LE daily and do "whatever" it is that needs to be done.

I don't think LE has pursued any other suspects. I think they are waiting for TH to "crack", the same way LE in Satsuma Fl. are waiting on Misty to "crack". Is she the guilty party? IDK, but at this rate we are going to be in the same place we are w/ MC in 15+ months.

I don't think LE can stop DY or KH from saying anything they want, they can suggest they not talk about certain things but they can't "make" them not talk. Didn't the SO say that none of the info. in the last PC came from them?

I don't think LE will step up and clear any allegations made by the media. Once LE states they aren't going to make comments a case they usually stick to it. JMHO and remembering a lot of other cases where the media focused on people within those cases. (Off hand---Hasanni's StepUnc & aunt, the Cummings/Croslin family, lot's of other etc...) But that's JMHO.

I'm not sure that LE can keep KH and DY from speaking to the media. Sure they can ask them not to, but they can't tell they can't speak to media. If KH and DY say something that LE doesn't want out then they usually just stop informing the parents of key info? KH and DY might just be sharing what they know about the investigation and their opinions (interpreted by the info that LE shares with them).

You might be right. I don't know. I don't think that LE is taking KH and DY aside and saying---now make sure you go out and tell the media "such and such". But on the other hand, LE could be sharing info that they pretty much assume that KH and DY are going to turn around and give to the media.

I'm on the fence about this right now myself. :)

All of the above is just my ol' humble opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back