Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in order of occurrences:

9:20 - leave for test drive
10:00 - cell phone turned off
10:10 - in downtown Brantford
10:20 - SB starts calling

So the cell phone was already turned off before SB started calling and was dumped at around the same time that she started calling?

If that missing 30 minutes is when the murder happened, why would they drive through downtown Brantford with a dead body in the truck?

Did anyone ever find any other connection that these two have with Brantford?

BBM - Probably not the kind of connection you're looking for but the elder Millards previously stored at least one plane at the Brantford airport (it's referenced in that accident report Ann Brocklehurt posted).

So, in order of occurrences:

9:20 - leave for test drive
10:00 - cell phone turned off
10:10 - in downtown Brantford
10:20 - SB starts calling

So the cell phone was already turned off before SB started calling and was dumped at around the same time that she started calling?

If that missing 30 minutes is when the murder happened, why would they drive through downtown Brantford with a dead body in the truck?

Did anyone ever find any other connection that these two have with Brantford?

Police say the cell phone was turned off shortly after 10:00 Monday night and hadn’t been turned back on since

http://www.chch.com/timeline-for-bosma-case/

Perhaps shortly after 10 is 10:10?

Perhaps SB was calling TB before an hour was up, because at one hour, she planned to call police? So she was calling at 10:10?

All these things were happening around the same time.

As for taking a deal body through downtown Brantford, perhaps they needed gas because they planned to drive for over an hour total. I think that DM was the kind of guy that knew the back roads in this region well. Why else would they drive into town?

With the truck being so common, it was odd for LE to be confidently announcing that they had an eyewitness that saw TB's truck in downtown Brantford at 10:10. They said at the time that they had no video. Why were they so confident in this eyewitness testimony? Did the burner phone or TB's phone lead LE there?

There were reports of the truck being spotted in downtown Brantford, which would make highway 2 the more likely route, not the 403. Sorry, I failed to mention that was the route I was referring to. (Trinity Rd, Hwy 2, Colborne, Dalhousie, Brant Ave, Paris Rd, Hardy Rd, Oak Park )

In terms of routing, I recall there being discussion early on about security camera footage from the 'Tiki Loft' (on Colborne St. E, just past Garden Ave). Does anyone else remember this? I'm not sure if it was rumour or something publicly announced.

Perhaps SB was calling TB before an hour was up, because at one hour, she planned to call police? So she was calling at 10:10?

As for taking a deal body through downtown Brantford, perhaps they needed gas because they planned to drive for over an hour total. I think that DM was the kind of guy that knew the back roads in this region well. Why else would they drive into town?

With the truck being so common, it was odd for LE to be confidently announcing that they had an eyewitness that saw TB's truck in downtown Brantford at 10:10. They said at the time that they had no video. Why were they so confident in this eyewitness testimony? Did the burner phone or TB's phone lead LE there?
Perhaps they did stop to get gas as was previously suggested. CCTV's at gas stations are good enough for proper identification. JMHO

They would not have needed to go into Brantford for fuel. Several places right on #2 before they hit the city. Or there is a huge truck stop at Garden and 403. Or several on 24 too. And all gas stations in that area are self serve with one attendant working indoors. They could have paid at the pump or gone indoors...video there? or attendant remembered?

I drive those roads all the time and my choice to drive that route is #2 to Garden, 403 to 24, 24 to 97 (cedar creek), 97 to Edworthy Side Road, Edworthy Sideroad to Roseville Road.
Very easy, no traffic once you leave the city of Cambridge on 97.

Maybe they were in downtown Brantford, TB's phone started ringing and they had to pull into a business to deal with that. Someone inside the business (something that just closed for the night, like a restaurant?) notices a truck parking there and writes the licence plate down because if it doesn't leave he's going to have it towed?

At the time this eyewitness was announced, LE said the eyewitness had seen the truck but not the people, or the number of people, in it. May 8 presser.

At 27 seconds into this CBC news video it shows DM in the helicopter while WM and MB look on from the field. Another video I've never seen.

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1o6lvj_christina-noudga-court-appearance-brings-tim-bosma-s-wife-to-tears_news"]Christina Noudga court appearance brings Tim Bosma's wife to tears - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

It's amazing the little tidbits you pick up in the MSM articles. If I'm reading this correctly, CN's "friend" is on the "do not contact" list as well. MOO

"One friend of Mr. Millard’s girlfriend shared the impression of him as a modest man who acted neither spoiled nor particularly well-off. “He’s a soft-spoken sort of a guy,” said the friend, who cannot be named due to a publication ban. “I didn’t even know he had money. He never acted like it.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

At 27 seconds into this CBC news video it shows DM in the helicopter while WM and MB look on from the field. Another video I've never seen.

There is a whole video of him flying on his 14th birthday ... not sure who has it or took it .... I have seen bits and pieces of it from time to time but did not save the info (it was before the murder charges)

Probably some TV station has it , could also have been a WM & MB family video .... they were involved with a Toronto film maker who could have shot the footage

Attachments

• dellen 14 wayne carl.JPG
    dellen 14 wayne carl.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 24
  • madeline burns wayne millard seal hunt 1981.JPG
    madeline burns wayne millard seal hunt 1981.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 25
And all gas stations in that area are self serve with one attendant working indoors. They could have paid at the pump or gone indoors...video there? or attendant remembered?

I doubt they would have paid at the pump, that would have required a debit or credit card, thus tracked activity. Even if it was a "gift card credit card" I would think those could be tracked back to original purchaser.

I suppose DM thought he may have given LE the slip by parking the trailer at his mom's. LE showed up at the hangar on the Friday to question him. I wonder if he was tricked into showing up early that morning. He was likely staying with CN on the Thursday and Friday morning. I read it was a neighbor of MB who phoned in about the trailer on the Sunday.

I suppose DM thought he may have given LE the slip by parking the trailer at his mom's. LE showed up at the hangar on the Friday to question him. I wonder if he was tricked into showing up early that morning. He was likely staying with CN on the Thursday and Friday morning. I read it was a neighbor of MB who phoned in about the trailer on the Sunday.

It was a clever move by DM to hide the truck in a covered trailer and then park it in MB's driveway , it was not a location normally connected to DM .... and I believe you are correct matou .... if not for the neighbor calling in the tip the truck may not have been found right away.

We have 3 or 4 "heroes" who were instrumental in solving this case .... the guy who provided the info about the suspicious characters who test drove his truck and noticed the ambition tattoo on a wrist ... the rural person who noticed the unusual incinerator at the farm .... the neighbor who observed the trailer in MB's driveway .... and the person who plunked himself in the Bosma home and ramped up the publicity when Tim went missing

If not for them it may have become a cold case

3 cheers for those observant people

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 16m
Dellen Millard, Mark Smich in Hamilton court today.

Has anyone ever considered that if they needed gas, they could have siphoned some from the Yukon, then taken the Yukon for gas without raising suspicions?

Has anyone ever considered that if they needed gas, they could have siphoned some from the Yukon, then taken the Yukon for gas without raising suspicions?

Different fuels - Tim's truck was diesel, the Yukon gasoline.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 16m
Dellen Millard, Mark Smich in Hamilton court today.

It looks like she was reposting an article that she wrote for The Grid back when DM and MS received additional charges. None of the MSM sources are tweeting or making noise about this. Looks like Ann B is just trying to drive traffic to her article and rumour has it that she is hoping to get a deal for a true crime book out of this.

Yes, I absolutely am trying to drive traffic to my Grid article.

http://m.thegridto.com/?origref=#!/article/534d86d4ec069140730002ef-the-mystery-of-dellen-millard

I think the question of how Toronto police handled the Laura Babcock and Wayne Millard investigations is hugely important. Do you not, JPC?

And no, I am absolutely not trying to get a true crime book deal. In this day and age, I think self-publishing is the way to go for writers.

You are indeed right, however, that I would like to write a book about this case.

Still missing a few key plot points though -- including the motive.

http://m.thegridto.com/?origref=#!/article/534d86d4ec069140730002ef-the-mystery-of-dellen-millard

I think the question of how Toronto police handled the Laura Babcock and Wayne Millard investigations is hugely important. Do you not, JPC?

And no, I am absolutely not trying to get a true crime book deal. In this day and age, I think self-publishing is the way to go for writers.

You are indeed right, however, that I would like to write a book about this case.

I enjoyed your article very much BTW.

No need for any correction. Thank you Abro. Saw this too:

Jeyan Jeganathan ‏@jeyanjeganathan 1h
Dellen Millard & Mark Smich appeared in a Hamilton courtroom today via video link. A new court date has been set for May 22nd at 2pm.

Lets hope that the Bosma charity benefits from any spoils that are gained from their misfortune.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member