Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you, I do hope the Tim Bosma charity is success.

I take your remarks to mean that no one should profit from writing about this case. Do you feel the same way about all murder cases and human tragedies? Should an author never personally profit from writing about something bad, reap the spoils as you call them?

Does that mean you never buy true crime books? Or go to a movie based on a real-life crime? Or do you only go if the authors/producers/actors donate their fees and royalties to charity?

ABro: were you able to find out more info about CN and how and when she entered the picture r.e. DM and his gang? She would have been about 19 in 2011 when she appeared in the skydiving photos. Was she around before then?

No, I don't read True Crime and most movies on this subject are not broad enough appeal to be made for theatrical release. IMO, the bulk that are created tend to be poorly written and only gain television broadcast rights.

That said, HBO and Showtime have made some very compelling documentaries with express permission from the parties involved.

ABro: were you able to find out more info about CN and how and when she entered the picture r.e. DM and his gang? She would have been about 19 in 2011 when she appeared in the skydiving photos. Was she around before then?

Thanks matou. I know very little about CN and posted almost everything I do know when she was arrested. Both DM's and MS's friends are very close-mouthed. I hope eventually someone will talk.

Hamilton police had Trinity road closed today and they were searching the property immediately south of the Ancaster fairgrounds on Trinity road. There used to be a house on that property but it was demolished a number of years ago when the fairgrounds went it. What does remain is an abandoned driveway, visible on google streetview.

News on the street was that it was Hamilton homicide searching the property.

If so, could this be related to the case, and if it is, someone is singing like a bird for them to be searching this property now. That driveway is an obvious place to park the chase vehicle after it dropped of DM and MS at TB house. Was CN waiting for them there? Maybe they plowed back a six pack together before the two perps headed to TB house, and LE was looking for the cans?

Hamilton police had Trinity road closed today and they were searching the property immediately south of the Ancaster fairgrounds on Trinity road. There used to be a house on that property but it was demolished a number of years ago when the fairgrounds went it. What does remain is an abandoned driveway, visible on google streetview.

The CBC and the Hamilton Spectator are reporting that the RCMP are investigating numerous barrels dumped at the site, which may contain toxic waste from an illegal drug lab.

Trinity Road South is closed on from Book Road to Wilson Street on Thursday for the investigation.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/rcmp-suspect-barrels-found-in-ancaster-came-from-drug-lab-1.2620571

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4481730-video-rcmp-probing-toxic-chemicals-dumped-in-rural-ancaster/

Thanks matou. I know very little about CN and posted almost everything I do know when she was arrested. Both DM's and MS's friends are very close-mouthed. I hope eventually someone will talk.

Is it reasonable to assume that CN attended one of the 3 local schools? She was writing an exam on the 10th and the exam periods for the local joints are:

Rye High Apr 14-28
York U Apr 8 - 24
U of T Apr 11 -30

Of course she is not showing up in York's degree verification system because they nabbed her at the beginning of exams, therefore she will not graduate.

Is there somewhere I missed? Mom went to Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College so CN is not following in her footsteps. Or would you go sniffing around the Kinesiology department at York U?

Is it worth looking at which exams York had running on the 10th, particularly in the morning, before she was arrested?

Hmmm, can't search by date but there was a 4th year Kinesiology exam at 9:00 am. HH/KINE 4575 3.00 Athletic Injuries - Body Core

Perhaps her parents have been supporting her because so far she's done everything they've asked of her, like follow in their footsteps but with more powerful credentials?

That's my guess.

No, I don't read True Crime and most movies on this subject are not broad enough appeal to be made for theatrical release. IMO, the bulk that are created tend to be poorly written and only gain television broadcast rights.

That said, HBO and Showtime have made some very compelling documentaries with express permission from the parties involved.

As usual when people try to trash Ann Brocklehurst for earning a living, and claim they don't consume any crime-related media products, they pass by the fact that they're spending time on a for-profit ad-driven website to talk about it.

As usual when people try to trash Ann Brocklehurst for earning a living, and claim they don't consume any crime-related media products, they pass by the fact that they're spending time on a for-profit ad-driven website to talk about it.

And on that note, I'd like to thank AB for being the only true investigative reporter willing to dig into the facts of this case. Something for which she deserves to be compensated for.

Now if she returns to this thread I have a question for her. Ann...have you ever tried to interview the brother of WM's girlfriend EMG to determine her cause of death?

TIA

Seems CN's mom is a chiropractor and her dad is a registered massage therapist? They are each members of their respective colleges.

Odd how everyone is so silent in this case. Certainly makes it seem like more than what's been presented so far. I will wait patiently to see what is eventually alleged as a motive, if one ever is.

JMO

Ironically the email address would look the same if she attended the Glendon Campus of York U, right down the street from the Toronto French School, in the Bridal Path area.

Both Glendon and Keele are close, it is just a matter of the 401 vs the 400.

And on that note, I'd like to thank AB for being the only true investigative reporter willing to dig into the facts of this case. Something for which she deserves to be compensated for.

Now if she returns to this thread I have a question for her. Ann...have you ever tried to interview the brother of WM's girlfriend EMG to determine her cause of death?

TIA

Thanks, Kamille.

All I can say at this point is that the EG obit has always bothered me but there's zero evidence at this point that it's anything beyond a strange obit.

I did ask a forensic linguist to compare the WM and EG obits because I thought DM might have written both, but he made a compelling case they were not written by the same person.

Both Glendon and Keele are close, it is just a matter of the 401 vs the 400.

My understanding is that DM did not go to the main campus of TFS but the satellite campus in Mississauga.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

And CN was at Ryerson. She may be at York Keele Campus but is definitely not at Glendon.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member